Author Topic: The huge nerff patch  (Read 12519 times)

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
Re: The huge nerff patch
« Reply #135 on: November 28, 2011, 04:47:41 pm »
+2
Either way, fantastic thread.

*wipes tears of joy*
I agree. It was fun my dear <3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Haze_The_Hobo

• Baron
  • Renown: 139
  • Infamy: 296
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Pantheon_Haze_The_Hobo Haze_Ze_PewPew
« Reply #136 on: November 28, 2011, 04:51:19 pm »
Haha never accept defeat. Ain't that just cute :3
I see you haven't played this mod too long considering your rage levels about some minor nerfs that actually balance this game. I only wish that you were around when the January "big patch" came... It was a big shock to even some cold headed guys ;)

Last post

How is it balanced now? Ur armor category left untouched, what is the most loomed and most used and u say it is in balance? Sure, whatever mr. oracle..

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2011, 04:52:51 pm »
+1
PM chadz and ask him to fix this, don't forget to call him a retard

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 28, 2011, 04:55:17 pm »
+1
I think my Cuir Bouilli over Mail got buffed.
But might be the dev version.

Also i am bad at remembering numbers and names so i could be wrong.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #139 on: November 28, 2011, 04:55:30 pm »
+1
No Question, this mod is extremely gay and item balancers obviously either take LSD before they think out new stats or they are retarded.

But still, its so addictive.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #140 on: November 28, 2011, 05:01:36 pm »
Last post

How is it balanced now? Ur armor category left untouched, what is the most loomed and most used and u say it is in balance? Sure, whatever mr. oracle..
And if you say that 10-12 weight armors are useless, you are the retard here. I don't even need to discuss it or give any arguments since it is clear as a day. Maybe you think you're funny and laugh behind your screen thinking that "LOLOL I TROLLED ALL THOSE GUYS! THEY ARE SO STUPID LOLOL" but the way I see it, you are the retard. If you think it was trolling, then try thinking again who is the one that got trolled here? Yes if you have a mirror, go and look at it until you see him. You failed, admit it. Or go tell your clan buddies about your great achievement of today. Maybe they will laugh. You think they laugh at your trolling, but the thruth is that they are laughing at your stupidity. Have fun realizing that.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 28, 2011, 05:21:57 pm »
No Question, this mod is extremely gay and item balancers obviously either take LSD before they think out new stats or they are retarded.

But still, its so addictive.

So? Uninstall Mod + Warband. And then keep playing Skyrim+BF3 and some other game till you forget about it = Success!

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #142 on: November 28, 2011, 05:22:14 pm »
I feel there is a distinct lack of indignant rage in this thread. Too many people happy with the changes... where are all our angry adolescents?

chadz stole several points of armor rating from your heirloomed armor, totally breaking game balance ofcourse. Come on lads, just a few more angry posts to get this thread back on track.

:lol:

Offline rustyspoon

• Marshall
  • Renown: 794
  • Infamy: 164
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rustyspoon, Sir_Rusty_Of_Spoon, Rusty_the_Spoonarian
« Reply #143 on: November 28, 2011, 05:23:24 pm »
+2
Man there's a lot of whiners around here. Armor heirlooms needed a nerf. With the current heirloom philosophy in this mod, you are only supposed to get slight bonuses for them. They aren't meant to be game changers. The game is about skill anyway, not crutching on equipment.

Also for the record, I use a Heraldric Mail with tabard. I don't give a shit that lesser armors are better. If they fix it tomorrow or don't, I don't give a shit. I use it because I like how it looks, not because it has a couple points better or worse than something else.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1759
  • Infamy: 792
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 28, 2011, 05:31:36 pm »
I feel there is a distinct lack of indignant rage in this thread. Too many people happy with the changes... where are all our angry adolescents?

chadz stole several points of armor rating from your heirloomed armor, totally breaking game balance ofcourse. Come on lads, just a few more angry posts to get this thread back on track.

You'll rage too when chadz decide that turtling on a horse is inappropriate way to play the game :P

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 28, 2011, 05:35:37 pm »
I think people lose perspective on this whole looming thing..Before you got like +14 body armour just because you played the game more. Now its +10 or so. Its still a huge bonus that imo shouldn't even be there. Its a game of skill not about absorbing more hits because you have better gear. You even get +3 damage weapons and +1 speed, and the bonuses from the other armour parts. Don't forget how it is for new players like me who not only have to learn how to play the game and level a character but also play against people with better equipment than them. If you have triple loomed anything then just wear it and forget about other people's stuff, and with no downsides to balance it like there should be (+weight or upkeep etc), or a limit of one loomed item wearable at once.

I see people like to be rewarded for playing, but +14 body armour was silly. +10 still is..the gloves shouldn't even add full body armour. The armour ranges between 9.5 weight and 12 could use a bit of love, but its still kinda negligible
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #146 on: November 28, 2011, 05:35:50 pm »
You'll rage too when chadz decide that turtling on a horse is inappropriate way to play the game :P
Wut?! That would be retarded, you fuckard!  :mad:

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #147 on: November 28, 2011, 05:37:08 pm »
+3
Man there's a lot of whiners around here. Armor heirlooms needed a nerf. With the current heirloom philosophy in this mod, you are only supposed to get slight bonuses for them. They aren't meant to be game changers. The game is about skill anyway, not crutching on equipment.

Also for the record, I use a Heraldric Mail with tabard. I don't give a shit that lesser armors are better. If they fix it tomorrow or don't, I don't give a shit. I use it because I like how it looks, not because it has a couple points better or worse than something else.

That's the wrong attitude.

The correct attitude is chadz stole my hard earned armor points and WE'RE NOT GUNNA TAKE IT!
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 28, 2011, 06:38:49 pm »
Patch didn't hit my stuff at all, but I must say there's some reason in what Hazaa says. Some medium armors are really underpowered at the moment. Heraldic mail in comparison with tunic over mail is entirely worthless for instance. But hey! I've always loved red tunic so at long last great patch  :D

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #149 on: November 28, 2011, 06:39:27 pm »
Fail patch, there is too less rage post.

Good ol'time when we got january patch and heirloom thief (fasader strikes again!)