Author Topic: Click Me ----> Want to hear your opinion! <---- Click Me  (Read 11717 times)

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
Re: Want to hear your opinion. Show your support!
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2011, 06:02:59 am »
+4
The community voted him out? wtf?
Did you even read the options of this incredibly biased poll?
It was like 1. hes a retard and Admin has to be removed 2. basically the same 3. I consider myself to be a retard and thus want him to keep his admin. That's not à fair poll, tbh its not even worth mentioning.
Yes, the Wolves had a fair point and Poophammer should've paid Wintersturm more than just the 100k but removing His admin rights for this is ... ridicolous.

Offline Original_Sin

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Dunn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade Black Tea
  • IRC nick: Original Sin [afk mostly]
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2011, 07:46:50 am »
+3
I lost my virginity 6 years ago in that bar and that girl...

wait... was she...

ffffffffuuu

POOPHAMMER!!1111111

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
Re: Click Me ----> Want to hear your opinion! <---- Click Me
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2011, 09:23:20 am »
A) Run a script that buys underpriced items from the market.  Chortle over your winnings.

or

B) Be an admin.

You can do either of these.  No problem there.

You cannot do both.  Pick one and do that.
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline Magikarp

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • Gotta splash em all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merciless
  • Game nicks: Magikarp ; Merciless_Charlemagne
  • IRC nick: Magikarp
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2011, 09:44:04 am »
+3
This is bull. This is the way any good merchant makes money: buying low, selling high.

It's not only Poophammer doing this, in fact, I made all my money because of people selling low. And this is the same with any of the top merchants out there. It's only natural, because it's the only way you can make money here by simply buying and selling.

To rid someone off his admin rights because he is a good merchant is just plain ridiculous.

In fact, I think Kinngrim is the one going over the line with his biased poll and way of acting when it's a clanmate. I didn't see him protecting others that got 'shafted'.

In short: by looking at this objectively, the way this was handled was all wrong. And bias played too much a part in this than plain sense. Voters were unknowingly stimulated to say that Poophammer should be rid of his admin rights. The whole point being that it's ridiculous an admin should be punished for his manner of conduct on the market.

In fact, you should strip everyone of their heirlooms, because we all did it once.

I close my case,

~Magikarp
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 09:45:36 am by Magikarp »
Don't mind the fish.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2011, 09:50:10 am »
+3
A) Run a script that buys underpriced items from the market.  Chortle over your winnings.

or

B) Be an admin.

You can do either of these.  No problem there.

You cannot do both.  Pick one and do that.

Okay, I try my best not to post in topics like this but I draw the line here. I do not script. End of story.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2011, 09:57:24 am »
scripthammar

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2011, 10:07:30 am »
+1
My opinion is that the level of respect for newbs and the meek needs to go up a few notches.

This isn't an MMO its a very small community, an incestuous, hideously deformed one. And as such, we the fool creatures that inhabit its bowels need to look out for each other, because frankly, no one else would have us.

I agree that its a stupid mistake to make, and Poop didn't hack, blag or cheat him. But he should have given him a heads up that what he was doing was stupid. Some one with poops experience should have taken the MW and then sent the guy a PM telling him he was being a tit, and then given it back to the guy.

So in the spirit of all being horrid wretches, we need to look out for each other and make sure those that shaft, taste rear admiral Pole and his mighty mechanical shaft.

(click to show/hide)

Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Spleen

• Earl
  • Renown: 310
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • But I am already in my pyjamas...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spleen
  • IRC nick: Spleeno
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2011, 10:12:00 am »
Poophammer bought an item off of the market place for a hell of a good deal, then went to sleep. A thread was made of it, and a PM sent to him. It spiraled out of control and he lost admin, all before he woke up.

Did you actually read the opening post in kinns topic? http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,20499.0.html
Poop told kinn that he had already sold the Nodachi - I guess that counts as awake.

@Vibe
Maybe Poop has a automated forum pm answer script too? Who knows... xD nah, jk

@dangah
True dat.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2011, 10:12:42 am »
+1
Your past and history always count.

Redemption is a possibility but it doesn't start with acknowledgement WHEN being caught (That just makes you a human being). It starts by admitting prior to.

Poop should have made a thread when he became admin if he didn't want his past to catch up with him...

IMO let this be a lesson to other admins and people who "aspire" to become admins.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2011, 10:29:51 am »
+5
Did you actually read the opening post in kinns topic? http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,20499.0.html
Poop told kinn that he had already sold the Nodachi - I guess that counts as awake.

Okay let me ask you the same thing you asked us

Did you actually read the opening post in kinns topic?

You bought for 100k crpg gold, a 3x Nodachi roughly a month ago

My bad, I did not expect something about a month ago to come up like that when I was out for the day (was not asleep)

Franky messaged me on steam saying hey, you bought his nodachi for 100k. Yeah he was dumb and should have asked us first, and he seemed happy he sold it for 100k fast, but he did not know it was underpriced.

That is when I told him I had already sold it, and he told me no worries, it was his mistake

Now if he had asked me to do something to repay him, I would have. I have been friends with Franky for a while. I respect him, and if he wanted me to do something like that for a friend then god damn it, I would have.

Then a month later, bam this hits the fan, for what reason this triggered I have no idea, I must have done something to piss them off.

Why this came up a month later, I have no idea. If Franky would have not given me some false sense of "yeah, its okay it was his mistake no hard feelings", then yeah I would have done right.

In the end, this was all something from the blindside, I had ni idea this went down when it did. I logged onto the forums one day to get a PM from shik saying this

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I had no idea what or why, I did not see the topic nor did anyone inform me of it to defend myself against the one sided poll

I replied to Shik asking what was going on, that I did not do anything like that recently

The only response I have gotten to this day was not a single damned thing. So yeah, whatev
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2011, 10:36:31 am »
That topic popping out a month after the incident sure is suspicious. Sounds like personal vendetta again, just like Nuffen's case.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2011, 10:49:47 am »
+1
That topic popping out a month after the incident sure is suspicious. Sounds like personal vendetta again, just like Nuffen's case.

What a load of bs, in both cases. Nuffen did wrong against a lot of people in EU (SEEN IT WITH MA OWN EYES IN-GAME WOOO), who all told their c-rpg buddies about the unfair treatment! 100% justified case, no doubt what so ever about that one.

I feel for Poop though, given it were an old case, and he did change his ways it would seem. However, your past is your past. He know what he had done, if he were fearful of it falling back upon him now as admin he should have explained him self to begin with, but hey, that's just an uncool thing to do, right brah!

Bottom line is there shouldn't be admins who take advantage of the users.

In general admins shouldn't troll, be arrogant, blablabla, basically all the fun stuff is a no go for an admin. Simple standard rules that's been here since the dawn of gaming.
If you can't handle that you shouldn't be an admin, and so far these simple rules works for every game out there with respect for its community.

Just because general douchebaggery were allowed during the beginning of this mod doesn't mean it should be the standard scenario.
When having just released a game/mod/serverpark you have no other option than to try and mass recruit admins for then to evaluate them and kick the clunkers.

Admins should be in simple turns, spokesmen for the game they're servicing.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline SchokoSchaf

• Knight
  • Renown: 61
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: Eats grass
  • IRC nick: Schoko
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2011, 10:55:31 am »
+3
This is a medieval war game.

We should have an easy way to figure out who is right and who is wrong.

TWO PEOPLE - DUEL SERVER

The winner is right, the loser PERMA BANNED!
määääääääääh!

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2011, 11:01:54 am »
+1
seeing a deal on the market and clicking ACCEPT is not taking advantages of mistakes. the only big mistake is crying to have that player punished to compensate for the item loss. because first of all he's a player and i bet all players would have done the same without thinking about it two times.

if you don't know market prices, you don't start selling stuff at random prices. if you do, it's your fault. you don't like it? make a poll to have fixed market prices for everyone.

And this is where you are wrong
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2011, 11:14:10 am »
+6
In general admins shouldn't troll, be arrogant, blablabla, basically all the fun stuff is a no go for an admin.

Just because general douchebaggery were allowed during the beginning of this mod doesn't mean it should be the standard scenario.

Admins should be in simple turns, spokesmen for the game they're servicing.
O shi-

I might be in trouble ;)