Author Topic: Click Me ----> Want to hear your opinion! <---- Click Me  (Read 11733 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Want to hear your opinion. Show your support!
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011, 08:02:27 am »
+1
Well when you put it that way :P I posted a link to the other half the story in my topic.
That was not the half I was talking about, but alright.

Anywho, it is late, so I shall go. I expect to read rather interesting or amusing replies when I get back. Best of luck with your discussion.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011, 08:03:48 am »
+2
So you basically want the public to discuss something that so far is only half the story, and draw conclusions despite not knowing the rest of the story and why things ended the way that they did?

Haha you just get more and more stuck up by the day.
Oh how DARE the Public discuss something, who do THEY think they ARE.

Cannot wait until you get admin removed (for the second time and hopefully permanently this time)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 08:05:23 am by BADPLAYER »

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gomer
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2011, 08:08:54 am »
Haha you just get more and more stuck up by the day.
Oh how DARE the Public discuss something, who do THEY think they ARE.

Cannot wait until you get admin removed (for the second time and hopefully permanently this time)

Wow common now guys. Lets keep this friendly. I agree with some points but that little bit at the end could be removed :P . Remember this isn't a democracy and we don't need any public executions :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2011, 08:12:04 am »
That was not the half I was talking about, but alright.

Anywho, it is late, so I shall go. I expect to read rather interesting or amusing replies when I get back. Best of luck with your discussion.

I am going as well.... If my assumption is correct when I sleep the trolls tend to emerge and as the morning wood rises they tend to go back to their mothers basement.....

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2011, 08:25:35 am »

Obviously most of you are douchebags

Fixed.

A few decent folks and shining lights, a bunch of people who've been made worse by being part of the community (like some douchey infection that spreads to decent folk) and a crapton of shitbrained fuckwads run rampant.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2011, 08:46:33 am »
Well I personaly woulda gave it back.... After he came into my TS and I explained to him a few things. But then again I have two left nuts....

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2011, 11:40:21 am »
Look I have recently done some poking around into the topic of PoopHammers removal of admin rights. I have heard two sides of this story and will start by getting you caught up  :mrgreen:.

AND THIS IS WHY YOU BEAT einstein IN WW2!

Also the 2 admins that would've been left if all douches were gone would've been ManOfWar and Espu FYI.

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2011, 01:03:43 pm »
+2
No support for such scum.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2011, 01:19:20 pm »
+2
I also love how poophammer barely posts in these threads at all. Not that he needs to, going by how many people are moving to have his admin re-instated. It's pretty cool.

What it pretty much comes down to is this: The rationale behind removing the admin rights was not that poop violated rules or scammed the guy, he definitely didn't. The point behind having him lose it was that as a admin and veteran market seller, he should have cut this newguy a bit of a break (what the the fuck a new guy was doing with a MW item is beyond me) and lead by example of being a fair, virtuous member of the community. That's fine,the standards of admin conduct in game are entirely up to the dev team that instates admin in the first place. What irks me is the fact that this entire issue was brought up , discussed and complained about under a day with action being finalized before poop could even log on and give his two cents. Still, it doesn't change the fact that the standard for how an admin carries them self is entirely up to the dev team and whether we agree with it or not, it is eventually up to them. I didn't agree with the move to have has admin removed, but I could at least understand and respect the rationale behind doing it. Hopefully they give poop another shot in the future.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 01:31:15 pm by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2011, 01:28:12 pm »
+4
Hey, let's have a thread where everyone that had nothing to do with whatever happened can discuss it. Cool.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2011, 04:53:27 pm »
+1
General rule: do not be a douche  :mrgreen:

General rule 1: Caveat Emptor.

General rule 2: Panos is a douche.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2011, 05:14:39 pm »
General rule 2: Panos is a douche.

False.

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2011, 05:15:05 pm »
+1
poophammer did nothing to have his admin powers removed. he simply bought a weapon in the market, for a super cheap price. i bet everyonelse would have done the same. So the newb that sold that sword for 100k (and honestly... nodachi have no market offers because is crap) simply did a mistake. No reasons to keep bothering chadz & co that much.

honestly i would not pay more than 300k for a totally useless +3 nodachi...

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2011, 05:45:23 pm »
I also love how poophammer barely posts in these threads at all. Not that he needs to, going by how many people are moving to have his admin re-instated. It's pretty cool.

What it pretty much comes down to is this: The rationale behind removing the admin rights was not that poop violated rules or scammed the guy, he definitely didn't. The point behind having him lose it was that as a admin and veteran market seller, he should have cut this newguy a bit of a break (what the the fuck a new guy was doing with a MW item is beyond me) and lead by example of being a fair, virtuous member of the community. That's fine,the standards of admin conduct in game are entirely up to the dev team that instates admin in the first place. What irks me is the fact that this entire issue was brought up , discussed and complained about under a day with action being finalized before poop could even log on and give his two cents. Still, it doesn't change the fact that the standard for how an admin carries them self is entirely up to the dev team and whether we agree with it or not, it is eventually up to them. I didn't agree with the move to have has admin removed, but I could at least understand and respect the rationale behind doing it. Hopefully they give poop another shot in the future.

Wait now, NA Admins are now allowed to fully go into detail listing our exact concerns in public about previous decisions? I thought this was frowned upon.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2011, 06:04:13 pm »
I posted in the last thread so I guess i'll post here also.

Like I said before, I think admins should lead by example but I definately didnt vote to have admin rights removed as he hasnt abused his power and could be doing a great job for all I know.

I hope for a nicer solution where everyone is happy /rosetintedspecs