Author Topic: Greys the only ones bypassing autobalance? Think again! Involves an admin!  (Read 11338 times)

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Idlewild, BigSean, Tacabro
Re: Greys the only ones bypassing autobalance? Think again! Involves an admin!
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2011, 08:58:22 pm »
For added humor: I also checked Idlewild's forum profile just for shits and giggles.

Since registration on Oct 2nd, he made (excluding the ones in this thread) a grand total of 5 posts.

4 of them are ban requests.

What does this proof? Nothing.

But either he is a walking detector of severe ingame offenses or he takes his video games a tad too seriously and has trouble fitting into an online community.

I would not recommend to quit your daytime job, "detective".

In complete contrast to yourself, who has 48 pages of posts. As crpg is generally a niche game, you spend entirely too much time here. Your stats, which I "checked for shits and giggles" shows that you have spent 17 whole days here + 5 hours. You have literally spent 413 hours on this forum. Which doesn't include the time you dedicate to your beloved clan.

A game to me is just that, a game. I report people who take away fun from the general community so that everyone can enjoy it. Not just those who have played the longest or are the most skilled.

If you would like my recommendation, it would be that you stop telling others to get a life, and probably get one yourself. Maybe even get a girlfriend. But, judging by your use of furry, boyfriend, gay pictures and other stuff just from your first page of posts, a boyfriend would be more appropriate.

Idlewild
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2011, 08:58:30 pm »
Also, you Chaos guys are taking this so seriously, makes me think maybe you are suiciding on purpose!

Good idea! Thanks for another trick in our official "Super Secret Chaos Abuse Book for Members Only"!  :mrgreen:
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Njunja

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Grrr baby, very grrr...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Antarian Empire
  • Game nicks: ANT_Njunja
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2011, 08:58:59 pm »
I don't see much on that screenshots, sorry. If someone killed himself to swap teams... he will lose the multiplier even if the team he swapped into wins because he spawned in the other team first.

***Final_Boss's Heirloom Pack***

Offline hippy_with_a_scimi

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Balbasaur
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Balbaroth since the dawn of times
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2011, 08:59:12 pm »
Blanket ban NA.

It is only way

Solution : apply for Chaos. Get in TS more, we'd love to talk to you again. Now we have more KWEBECOIS for you to French with.

thats not a solution Dexx! thats a bandaid ! :D   

in other news i saw you got robin in chaos , good find!

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2011, 09:00:17 pm »
In complete contrast to yourself, who has 48 pages of posts. As crpg is generally a niche game, you spend entirely too much time here. Your stats, which I "checked for shits and giggles" shows that you have spent 17 whole days here + 5 hours. You have literally spent 413 hours on this forum. Which doesn't include the time you dedicate to your beloved clan.

A game to me is just that, a game. I report people who take away fun from the general community so that everyone can enjoy it. Not just those who have played the longest or are the most skilled.

If you would like my recommendation, it would be that you stop telling others to get a life, and probably get one yourself. Maybe even get a girlfriend. But, judging by your use of furry, boyfriend, gay pictures and other stuff just from your first page of posts, a boyfriend would be more appropriate.

Idlewild

QFT
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2011, 09:00:50 pm »
+1

thats not a solution Dexx! thats a bandaid ! :D   

in other news i saw you got robin in chaos , good find!

Doesn't make up for the hole you and Pew left in our hearts when you left.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2011, 09:01:31 pm »

Idlewild

lol He doesn't know Dynamike. This is now the greatest post ever.

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2011, 09:05:41 pm »
If anything they're guilty of leeching by suiciding at the start of the round, not abusing banner balance. Enough with the accusations until you get some definitive proof.

Also, you Chaos guys are taking this so seriously, makes me think maybe you are suiciding on purpose!

Edit: Can it be thread lock tiem?

If it is really my misunderstanding, which can happen assuredly (I am a new player after all), then perhaps it would be best to request a punishment for those that did circumvent the balance? I have pretty good proof for Robin and Ganner doing this. Robin is shown in his screenshots both before and after his quit, which placed him on the same team as his Chaos members. And Ganner has said that he "GTX to play other games" but came back within 1-2 rounds, on the majority Chaos team.

I don't appreciate being attacked when I bring up an issue to the general community, it would have been a lot better to point out that I may be wrong. Instead I was attacked by members of Chaos and admins who are in Chaos.

EDIT: Devs, please consider having more impartial admins. Some of the admins on here have a great presence, and handle issues very well. From what I have seen Earth and Tydeus are two really good admins. On the other hand, what I have also seen is admins who are friends/members of Chaos who ignore the rulebreaking of other Chaos members. I have had a topic on the ban forum open since this morning, and periodically checking I have seen Canary, Ganner, Sequel, Poophammer and Tears go into the specific forum, and even the topic without action. I have very good proof in that topic, but it seems that Chaos reaches further than it really should.

Idlewild
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:11:22 pm by Idlewild »

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2011, 09:07:36 pm »
worth a lock...
Idlemind, maybe ask Chaos guys for duel tips - never hurts to ask!
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline hippy_with_a_scimi

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Balbasaur
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Balbaroth since the dawn of times
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2011, 09:08:10 pm »
Doesn't make up for the hole you and Pew left in our hearts when you left.

i do miss pew torch burning my crotch , but now hes making railroads now ;)

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2011, 09:09:00 pm »
If it is really my misunderstanding, which can happen assuredly (I am a new player after all), then perhaps it would be best to request a punishment for those that did circumvent the balance? I have pretty good proof for Robin and Ganner doing this. Robin is shown in his screenshots both before and after his quit, which placed him on the same team as his Chaos members. And Ganner has said that he "GTX to play other games" but came back within 1-2 rounds, on the majority Chaos team.

I don't appreciate being attacked when I bring up an issue to the general community, it would have been a lot better to point out that I may be wrong. Instead I was attacked by members of Chaos and admins who are in Chaos.

Idlewild

You attacked us with false accusations first. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Many vets have already defended our adamant position, and you still make your push into nonsense accusations.

You were one of the few people I respected on the server for quiet humbleness and overall good conduct.

If you are a new player, as you claim to be, don't make posts like these. You're embarrassing yourself. 

worth a lock...
Idlemind, maybe ask Chaos guys for duel tips - never hurts to ask!

Definitely. We're more than happy to help out newcomers if they ask. Several of our fighters I've met when they were brand new to the game. Now they fight as well as the rest of us.

Please, instead of slandering us, try to work with us. We're generally amiable unless you wrong us first.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:10:18 pm by Dexxtaa »

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2011, 09:09:22 pm »
+1

Idlewild

He is right, we are far too harsh on him.

After all, all he said was: I am new, I don't like to be on the loosing team, I don't understand how banner balance works, I accuse a whole clan of foul play anyway, even if I was wrong, somebody should get punished, you guys are mean.

Aaaanyways: are you looking for a clan or tips to improve your game? Hit us up - no hard feelings.

/CHAOS OUT

Offline MrShovelFace

• Baron
  • Renown: 119
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Nobody cares about who I am or what I think
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2011, 09:15:23 pm »
+3
you know chaos are not only aboozing banner balance they are also hacking the database, using autoblock, using speed hacks, using telekinesis, killing baby pandas, and attempting to ressurect einstein. Heres my proof

Nobody cares about who I am or what I think

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 626
  • Infamy: 714
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2011, 09:15:47 pm »
+1
Is Chaos too big for NA?

Chaos owns the server is this okay or should we return to how it was?

:D

Jokes aside, Chaos are good guys so this thread is kinda retarded.

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2011, 09:19:27 pm »
I am not embarrasing myself in any way, I brought up an issue, and brought proof which an impartial admin suggested was suspicious. If that's all I need to assure that you guys will generally stop circumventing autobalance and give a fairer shot to other players, then that's great. And if some of your members do decide to continue breaking the rules, I will have better screenshots. But I generally think it'll stop for a while.

Idlewild