Author Topic: Greys the only ones bypassing autobalance? Think again! Involves an admin!  (Read 11369 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Greys the only ones bypassing autobalance? Think again! Involves an admin!
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2011, 08:33:31 pm »
This is not only mudslinging but also a failure to understand how bannerbalance works.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2011, 08:34:13 pm »
+1
This is my official statement. I do not represent my clan in any way.

I don't abuse the balance system. I don't care for it.

I don't know about the others, because I wasn't even paying attention to the balance, because frankly, I don't care for it. If my clan members are on the other team, then I practice fighting competent fighters.

At the beginning of the map you have my name screened, I left the server to GO TO CLASS. You will find that I was not on the map for the rest of the round, or on the server, for that matter.

Idlewild, your post is biased, and in ill-manner. This is poor form for someone who I enjoy playing with, and I'm disappointed that you have decided to post such a one sided attempt to defame clan Chaos.

People have had to leave and return at different times in order to do real life activities (which apparently you have nothing to do). So they drop to spectator and leave so as to KEEP THE BALANCE, that you and the rest of the plebians bitch about so frequently.

You will find that Canary of Chaos has banned people for the abuse of the balance system, and you will also know that he has no qualms about banning his own clan members for the violation of the rules that are enforced. The same goes for all the Chaos members.

I am not impressed.

I will be seeing you on the servers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Idlewild, BigSean, Tacabro
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2011, 08:40:25 pm »
To Ganner's rebuttals,

Normal Banner balance nothing to see here

Only have screenshots from 3rd round onwards, but I severely doubt that it balances your team in that manner. As you have said, same clan is generally autobalanced together in the first round among other factors, while subsequent rounds are team level based. This screenshot shows that the clan balance is not that severe in the first round.
(click to show/hide)

Normal banner balance nothing to see here
See first rebuttal. Also, see what I recently ran into when I came back approximately 10-15 minutes after I posted this topic. A different map, same deal.
(click to show/hide)

Why no scoreboard up?  Robin probably just left the server
Note that robin is present in the screenshot where the score is 1-2. He is also present in the screenshot where the score is 1-4. He left for 1 round, max. And, he is even present in my first screenshot in this post.

How do we know this SS was after the last screen?  There is no proof of anything going on here.
Your just grasping at straws. Same map, most if not all of the same people.

Wheres the scoreboard, this is most likely me leaving the server or getting auto balanced.
The ultimate callout. Very many of the same people, this is the map right after. There was at most 1-2 rounds between you leaving and coming back. I sincerely doubt you had time to "GTX to play another game", as you have previously stated.
(click to show/hide)

Dexx left the server, book it, done.

Again no scoreboard proving anything

These last two examples I do not have screenshots of the scoreboard, consider yourself lucky. Although I know for a fact Sendir came back. It interests me how you have gone from denying this to attempting to show that I have no proof though.

Idlewild

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2011, 08:43:18 pm »
Idlewild, my clan has nothing to hide.

Continue collecting screenshots, please. I'd like to see how this will pan out. 

I'll be screenshotting you every time you change teams to my side, regardless of whether it's bannerbalance or your alleged balance abuse.

If you want to talk to us, please contact us before posting moronic accusations over the forums. You said nothing about abuse to us prior to this thread, and just went ahead and posted it.

Like you said, you spent an hour doing this. Consider spending more time than that in the future, to prevent yourself from hurting your steadily declining reputation further.

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2011, 08:44:24 pm »
People who bannerstack are my old friends, and if chaos does it they're my old friends.

but i doubt it, CHAOs members have enough e-peen that they don't need to banner stack.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2011, 08:44:38 pm »
+1
For added humor: I also checked Idlewild's forum profile just for shits and giggles.

Since registration on Oct 2nd, he made (excluding the ones in this thread) a grand total of 5 posts.

4 of them are ban requests.

What does this proof? Nothing.

But either he is a walking detector of severe ingame offenses or he takes his video games a tad too seriously and has trouble fitting into an online community.

I would not recommend to quit your daytime job, "detective".
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Idlewild, BigSean, Tacabro
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2011, 08:49:38 pm »
+1
Except thats EXACTLY how banner balance works.  After the first round happens THEN it balances banners to the same team.

Know how the system works before you accuse people of exploiting.

I don't know how the system works, as I have said this is my first char and first generation. You on the other hand, are a veteran and an admin of this game. You should know that this isn't the only force at play. For the majority of the time it does not place ALL members on the same team. I find it quite rare, atleast in NA 1 and I check the scoreboard all the time. Rare enough that when it does happen, people remark and groan about it. See this screenshot. It is the 2nd round, and as you have informed me this is where the magic happens. Not all of your members are on the same team, it takes a special effort above this to do. Especially for several maps in a row.
(click to show/hide)

Idlewild

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2011, 08:51:33 pm »
Wow, you have a fundamental lack of understanding of the balance system.

Round 1:  clusterfuck to join the server it puts people on whichever team is lower than the other in level

Round 2:  Banner balance happens where all those who are wearing the same banner are ATTEMPTED to be placed on the same team provided the levels will match out.

Every round after that: Balance is based on team level, people will be balanced based on the level differential (those numbers you see at the end of the round is the combined level of the team)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2011, 08:51:54 pm »
+3
TL;DR: I have no idea how any of this works but I feel qualified to make an authoratitive thread about it and sling shit around.

Offline hippy_with_a_scimi

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Balbasaur
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Balbaroth since the dawn of times
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2011, 08:53:48 pm »
+1
i can vouch for most chaos members that i know, theses guys dont need to do that crap

But ill add this :  Banner balance is the purest form of OP evilness  in every possible way , im sick of fighting multiples clans on the same team since BB is retarded enough to put them all on the same side, 

Gdamn it devs !  do something about it , i dont mind fighting clans (added challenge) but not all the freaking time

Find a differant way to balance teams ( BB is not the solution to fair teams and never will ) especially when clan stack lead to disatrous results in terms of troops diversity

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2011, 08:54:17 pm »
People who bannerstack are my old friends, and if chaos does it they're my old friends.

but i doubt it, CHAOs members have enough e-peen that they don't need to banner stack.

Thucy we banner stack with our guys and HoC, and DL, you calling us my old friends? lol, but in all seriousness, I dont think there is anything wrong with banner stacking. Admins always have the power to turn banner balance off, so sometimes there is going to be times where one team just steamrolls the other teams, but it happens. Its not like this happens every round. People should just calm down about this.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2011, 08:54:47 pm »
+1
TL;DR: I have no idea how any of this works but I feel qualified to make an authoratitive thread about it and sling shit around.

Blanket ban NA.

It is only way

i can vouch for most chaos members that i know, theses guys dont need to do that crap

But ill add this :  Banner balance is the purest form of OP evilness  in every possible way , im sick of fighting multiples clans on the same team since BB is retarded enough to put them all on the same side, 

Gdamn it devs !  do something about it , i dont mind fighting clans (added challenge) but not all the freaking time

Find a differant way to balance teams ( BB is not the solution to fair teams and never will ) especially when clan stack lead to disatrous results in terms of troops diversity

Solution : apply for Chaos. Get in TS more, we'd love to talk to you again. Now we have more KWEBECOIS for you to French with.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 08:56:13 pm by Dexxtaa »

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2011, 08:55:11 pm »
Dude you are retarded, autobalance balances people with the same banner on the same team, sometimes it stacks teams badly and sometimes it doesn't seem to work well at all. Getting screenshots of people GTXting and then rejoining the server a few minutes later (something I do alot) is NOT abusing autobalance. From when I was in Chaos NOONE even mentioned trying to abuse autobalance because I assume they don't know how to do it, just because for a few rounds all the good players managed to stay on the same team without getting balanced off it does not mean there is some sort of abuse going on.

Here have a screenshot of how fucked up autobalance is already without needing anyone to abuse it
(click to show/hide)
(Any chance to post my scoreboard.jpgs!)

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2011, 08:55:51 pm »
If anything they're guilty of leeching by suiciding at the start of the round, not abusing banner balance. Enough with the accusations until you get some definitive proof.

Also, you Chaos guys are taking this so seriously, makes me think maybe you are suiciding on purpose!

Edit: Can it be thread lock tiem?
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2011, 08:57:45 pm »
Dude you are retarded, autobalance balances people with the same banner on the same team, sometimes it stacks teams badly and sometimes it doesn't seem to work well at all. Getting screenshots of people GTXting and then rejoining the server a few minutes later (something I do alot) is NOT abusing autobalance. From when I was in Chaos NOONE even mentioned trying to abuse autobalance because I assume they don't know how to do it, just because for a few rounds all the good players managed to stay on the same team without getting balanced off it does not mean there is some sort of abuse going on.

Here have a screenshot of how fucked up autobalance is already without needing anyone to abuse it
(click to show/hide)
(Any chance to post my scoreboard.jpgs!)

40-1?!?! Damn you Badplayer....