48 (21.7%)
Yea, he sucks a lot.
16 (7.2%)
Yea, he sucks (Enter vulgar word here)
61 (27.6%)
No.....I lurv him <3
96 (43.4%)

Total Members Voted: 220

Author Topic: [Global] Shik  (Read 21031 times)

Offline tizzango

• Earl
  • Renown: 406
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: [Global] Shik
« Reply #150 on: February 21, 2013, 01:22:06 pm »
+2
I don't really take Strategus politics and shit seriously

Was this a joke?

When you are in an argument all you ever do is point to the other persons clan's Strategus diplomacy.. you did it to me yesterday hahahahaha!

You addressed me as "Fallen.." then started talking about what happened in Strat 2 or 3.. I wouldn't know because I don't play the fucking thing. How can you then come out with this statement, after publicly doing the aforementioned.. I really can't believe it.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #151 on: February 21, 2013, 01:29:33 pm »
Stop the pussy persecution/victim complex, its why a lot of your group looks really dumb.

Sorry is this from the guy who routinely calls anyone he doesn't like or agree with child molesters, racists and worse?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #152 on: February 21, 2013, 01:44:46 pm »
+2
Sorry is this from the guy who routinely calls anyone he doesn't like or agree with child molesters, racists and worse?

I'm pretty sure some old posts on forum describe how phantomzero zealot/classical dregged up once some real life stuff about smoothrich actually being a sex offender.  I think its the seeing the needle in your neighbor's eye while ignoring the giant spike in your own eye syndrome.  No idea if true or not but i remember reading something like that in an old forum post when smoothrich was self-destructing last strategus too and basically destroying his clan in the process (man history has a tendency to repeat itself.)

Yeah i tease about taking his medication because of how obsessed and crazy he gets with strategus to the point of equating me and others to child mass murderers days after a guy mass-murdered children. but i don't know the guy at all, he just comes off as a little unhinged when i talk to him.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 03:03:56 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 21, 2013, 01:58:48 pm »
I'm pretty sure some old posts on forum describe how phantomzero dregged up once some real life stuff about smoothrich actually being a sex offender.  I think its the seeing the needle in your neighbor's eye while ignoring the giant spike in your own eye syndrome.  No idea if true or not but i remember reading something like that in an old forum post when smoothrich was self-destructing last strategus too and basically destroying his clan in the process (man history has a tendency to repeat itself.)

Yeah i tease about taking his medication because of how obsessed and crazy he gets with strategus to the point of equating me and others to child mass murderers days after a guy mass-murdered children. but i don't know the guy at all, he just comes off as a little unhinged when i talk to him.

Quoting for posterity.

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
« Reply #154 on: February 21, 2013, 02:58:52 pm »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Since when did Admins ban first and "research" later?

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #155 on: February 21, 2013, 03:01:54 pm »
+2
Smoothrich stuff

That was actually Zealot/Classical who started trolling him about his real life issues, which got him banned. Phantomzero's crime, in the good book of Smoothrich, was not supporting Smoothrich when he split from LLJK in Strat 3.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 21, 2013, 03:04:55 pm »
That was actually Zealot/Classical who started trolling him about his real life issues, which got him banned. Phantomzero's crime, in the good book of Smoothrich, was not supporting Smoothrich when he split from LLJK in Strat 3.

Thanks for the correction. :)

So many people are evil in smoothrich's book, I lose track.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #157 on: February 21, 2013, 03:22:21 pm »
Since when did Admins ban first and "research" later?

Since Smooth banned first. Leaving the higher-ups and other admins to research later.

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
« Reply #158 on: February 21, 2013, 03:28:16 pm »
Since Smooth banned first. Leaving the higher-ups and other admins to research later.

What about vick then?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 21, 2013, 03:59:54 pm »
I still don't get why smoth is deadminned (2nd time) instead of just outright losing his adminship.  I know Tears and I have both lost our adminship for far less things than the numerous crap smoothrich has done.  I know its nice to be friends with shik but at a certain point doesn't cronyism carry too far?  As far as I can tell he is still listed as an admin on the forums.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #160 on: February 21, 2013, 04:07:51 pm »
I still don't get why smoth is deadminned (2nd time) instead of just outright losing his adminship.  I know Tears and I have both lost our adminship for far less things than the numerous crap smoothrich has done.  I know its nice to be friends with shik but at a certain point doesn't cronyism carry too far?  As far as I can tell he is still listed as an admin on the forums.

Tears of Destiny gave up his admin, he didn't lose his admin. You are the only person I can think of that has actually lost their adminship, although I am sure there are a few others.

And by crap smoothrich has done, do you mean banning you for multiaccounting, when it turns out you were guilty of it.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #161 on: February 21, 2013, 04:36:25 pm »
+1
Tears of Destiny gave up his admin, he didn't lose his admin. You are the only person I can think of that has actually lost their adminship, although I am sure there are a few others.

Nuffen lost his thanks to a popular vote
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #162 on: February 21, 2013, 05:10:56 pm »
+1

And by crap smoothrich has done, do you mean banning you for multiaccounting, when it turns out you were guilty of it.

EarthDForce lost his for some trolling on EU servers by being a peasant or some shit for 5 maps.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #163 on: February 21, 2013, 06:38:27 pm »
+2
Actually that would only lift one of Kesh's two bans (certainly not the multiaccounting one) so get your facts straight before you shout "FACT" and do your Fox News math.

yeah it would lift the ban you gave him for having posted logs you didnt want him to have access of. you still gave him a ban for posting logs and you still offered to unban him if he ratted someone out. also, the ban he got for posting logs was worse than the ban he got for multiaccounting. you also lied to me when you said no one else had been ban even though vick had already been ban and remains ban.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #164 on: February 21, 2013, 06:48:25 pm »
+1
yeah it would lift the ban you gave him for having posted logs you didnt want him to have access of. you still gave him a ban for posting logs and you still offered to unban him if he ratted someone out. also, the ban he got for posting logs was worse than the ban he got for multiaccounting. you also lied to me when you said no one else had been ban even though vick had already been ban and remains ban.

Matey, you're breaking down dude.... just leave it alone, move on. At this point, kesh has been permabanned by a dev, and homey's case is being handled. You're not going to accomplish anything with this crusade.