Author Topic: [EU] Merc Phazh  (Read 11497 times)

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
Re: Phazh
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2011, 01:52:27 am »
All mercs were dead before the round ended. We made sure of that. Now don't come in here and start flinging around silly accusations.

We tried something, it didn't work out... no need to get your panties in a twist.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

well mate,
you know i respect you totally but the way you response to that...well, it looks for me like beeing a little bit to much pissed because of a quiet normal and maybe true criticism how you act as an admin in the first place...

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2011, 01:53:06 am »
The thing is you Mercs already trolled us all for a whole evening in EU1 (earlier this week) with your "roleplaying", making your team lose all the time. And you were there too, that evening, Phazh. It was fun for a couple of minutes, but not for the rest of the evening, and same thing now.

It's not funny anymore! And you are proving you are not an impartial admin.

Here are two pictures of that "fun" evening:

« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 02:02:08 am by Mikelon »

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2011, 01:57:20 am »
??? I want an apologise because one of your friends wanted to ban me, and you as an admin, didnt do nothing, i bet you pressed 1.

I didn't even see that poll. You want an apology from me because someone else tried to poll you? I'm sorry, but i am not the person that polled you.

I disapprove of ban-polls. I don't know who tried to poll you or why, but i don't see why you are angry at me for it.

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2011, 02:01:24 am »
The thing is you Mercs already trolled us all for a whole evening in EU1 (earlier this week) with your "roleplaying", making your team lose all the time. It was fun for a couple of minutes, but not for the rest of the evening, and same thing now.

It's not funny anymore! And you are proving you are not an impartial admin.

Now what are you on about? This is totally something else.

Alright, if you insist, i'll oblige you by replying. If the mercs want to go have a theme night and run around with crossbows or with tincan armor or with clubs and furs, who am i to tell them not to? They were having fun and i don't see what's wrong with having a bit of variation from time to time. People retire, people wear light armor, people wear heavy armor... that's the core of the game really.

Now, you are telling me they cannot switch gear? Or cannot play together one evening per week and have a bit of fun?

I don't get why you are so angry.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
Re: [EU] Merc Phazh
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2011, 02:02:48 am »
On completely unrelated topic: As far admins go, I am very happy with Phazh and his behavior. I think he deserves a medal for his patience, very fair and balanced approach to players and trolls. He belongs to the group of admins whose work I genuinely respect.

This guy is cool, this guy is fair. And I am not writing this because I in general like better easy going admins - personally, I've never been banned for anything - but because I've never seen him take an admin action that wasn't justified.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Pandemona

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • We are all of us what we do
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pandemona
  • IRC nick: Pandemona
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2011, 02:04:09 am »

Here are two pictures of that "fun" evening:

I couldn't get your problem with ''having fun'' in ''game''.
Remember remember the fifth of November. The gunpowder, treason and plot. I know of no reason, why the gunpowder treason, should ever be forgot.

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2011, 02:06:09 am »
Oh and for the record: after the 'clubs and furs', we went heavy armor and dominated again for a couple of maps. Don't be angry at us for 'not winning like we usually do'. It's kinda... weird.

Don't be so mad. We didn't do anything wrong.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2011, 02:06:12 am »
No rules were broken /thread

Just random Merch/Phaz hate. Retarded

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 02:07:17 am by Fluffy_Muffin »
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2011, 02:07:41 am »
then dont lie. Im not insulting you, Im just aplying an adjetive to you, and its a right one. So what?. Its you who said it was not a draw and bla bla bla, and you know what?. that is not the important part, but i guess you already figured it. Yet you wont accept you did it wrong. I just dont like double standars and hypocresy and i got a big load of that tonight. GN.
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2011, 02:09:07 am »
What did i lie about then, Trikipum?

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2011, 02:09:20 am »
then dont lie. Im not insulting you, Im just aplying an adjetive to you, and its a right one. So what?. Its you who said it was not a draw and bla bla bla

Actually, it was me that said that. Does this also make you a liar?
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline pOLLACABALLO

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: mERCENARIES
  • Game nicks: pOLLACABALLO
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2011, 02:10:11 am »
Oh and for the record: after the 'clubs and furs', we went heavy armor and dominated again for a couple of maps. Don't be angry at us for 'not winning like we usually do'. It's kinda... weird.

Don't be so mad. We didn't do anything wrong.

you were like 3 hours, not 20min, nor 2min, 3HOURS, making fun of the server. NOT COOL dude, seriously. And you still rude with the main thing of this. You are an admin, you cant act this way. This is not about who got shit or not, this is about manners. Thats all. And guess what, you still rude and arrogant. Still not cool, mate. And i was asking Berr1k for an apologise, not you. as i stated on the first post.

Offline Zerobot1

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Zerobot1
  • IRC nick: Zerobot1
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2011, 02:10:43 am »
Nah he's right, I was still alive at the end and it was a draw. I was too caught up having fun sniping guys from the top of my siege tower to notice the timer.

Sorry.

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2011, 02:11:16 am »
About the crossbow thing. I wont say anything about it. Im fine with that and that doesnt belong to this threat. They can play as they want aslong they dont break any rules. And too bad but using xbows is not forbidden so there is no deal there. Yet still I insist that what you did tonight was the most lame thing ive seen an admin doing. Even more lame than that 356 days ban i saw few days ago....
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2011, 02:14:54 am »
Ah, well. I killed Burrik that round , pOLLACABALLO. Maybe that helps. (and went spectator afterwards, we didn't want cause a draw. Didn't know zerobot was still alive.)
I'll warn him not to start banpolls, because that's not cool imo.

Don't be mad bro. It's just a game. I'm not being arrogant or rude, sorry you feel like that.