Author Topic: [EU] Merc Phazh  (Read 11485 times)

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: [EU] Merc Phazh
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2011, 02:00:45 pm »
U MAD, BRO?

Such a meaningful and useful comment!

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
Re: Phazh
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2011, 03:16:14 pm »
you were like 3 hours, not 20min, nor 2min, 3HOURS, making fun of the server. NOT COOL dude, seriously. And you still rude with the main thing of this. You are an admin, you cant act this way. This is not about who got shit or not, this is about manners. Thats all. And guess what, you still rude and arrogant. Still not cool, mate. And i was asking Berr1k for an apologise, not you. as i stated on the first post.

I wasnt there for the main issue but I can say the Antarian theme nights last hours also. Whether we're in plate, playing as throwers or naked warrior women.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2011, 03:58:55 pm »
First of all, contact an another admin/dev ask what they think about it example : Lansamur, Tennenoth, Cmp, etc. don't ask a Merc admin.

Second lets check the names here and lets see what do we find.

Tot : If you are all about honesty reveal your clans secrets first hm? did you start that thread against Mercs last day? orite! Strat issues....

yneoz :
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22082.msg318884.html#msg318884 trolling in ban section
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,21131.msg318593.html#msg318593 useless post in bug reports
you got 20 posts and 15 of them whining and some of them braking the forum rules. Good start for a guy who joined just 3 months ago

Mikelon : countless bump spam (your profile is just bump spam), supporting Panos who broke the rules countless times and having a problem people playing with crossbow chars.

Trikipum, Overdriven. Known members : so you guys know the rules. Make your point then report the admin/user what are you discussing here? did you guys try to reach an another admin or are you here for flaming?

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/board,64.0.html here let me help you.

Report it, get the logs checked and if anything necessary it will be dealt with .

Regards

Edit : Phazh, you are an admin why do you discuss here? its your duty to lead these people to the devs and get logs checked.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 04:07:59 pm by Noctivagant »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline pOLLACABALLO

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: mERCENARIES
  • Game nicks: pOLLACABALLO
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2011, 04:10:42 pm »
I am a little surprised that people got so damn mad at Phazh!?
Is not Phazh one of the best game admin? Phazh is always respectful and kind to all players.
I personally do not care about what had last night but to jump on Phazh in this way, I do not like this!
If Phazh had behaved badly as many other players do, I understand that players become angry but Phaze is cool guy and he proved last night when some ragade on him. Phaze remained calm without using his game admin rights.

I personally had banned some people but that's me and not Phaze :wink:

If you dont know/CARE what happent yesterday... what are you even talking about?. And we are not talking of aboose in that way, if I do that, i get banned no matter wat. And guess what! I didnt do that, and I almost got Banned. Still waiting an apologise from Merc_Berr1k.

*COUGH* for the last post, :Rolleyes: My profile will not show the time I played this mod, but maybe I did more than you. I personaly dont like forums, so i decided not to participate a lot.

Here is not about flaming anyone, is about respect and give respect back. Because we are all adults, right?. And if you do something wrong, LIKE THE THING THAT HAPPENT YESTERDAY, AND YOU STILL TROLL 100 PPL IN A PUBLIC SERVER, AND YOU STILL LIE, AND YOU STILL SAY GTFO, AND YOU STILL TRY TO DELUTE THINGS, AND YOU STILL TRY TO DO FUN OF US. You are not acting well as an admin. (POINT)

Its all about respect.

AND EVEN DOH; TRY TO BAN ME? jesus...

BTW, do i need stars? or medals or something shiny in my profile to opine and ask for an apologise and respect? OMFG

« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 04:31:19 pm by yneoz »

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2011, 04:28:38 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Go on, keep trying to embarrass us. The only ones who have embarrassed theirselves are Phazh and those who are defending him by speaking badly of those who don't agree with admin abuse.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2011, 04:35:25 pm »
Go on, keep trying to embarrass us. The only ones who have embarrassed theirselves are Phazh and those who are defending him by speaking badly of those who don't agree with admin abuse.

Told you to report it, what part of it you didn't get? I'm not trying to embarrass you anyway, just telling that suddenly all rule breakers become voice of justice, which is silly.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2011, 04:39:08 pm »
When did yneoz and I break a rule? Please, tell me.

Edit: Ah! Fuck it! You are the one who is trolling afterall, moving the conversation to a topic you prefer.

A lot of people witnessed it, I have shown pictures of it, and you still mock us. Amazing.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 04:42:49 pm by Mikelon »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2011, 04:44:36 pm »
When did yneoz and I break a rule? Please, tell me.

Ban section rules - NO SPAM
« on: January 24, 2011, 13:51:26 »

This section is for ban/unban requests, everything else will be considered spam and sanctioned accordingly.
Only posts allowed are on-topic posts by the people asking for a ban/unban, admins and people that can provide RELEVANT information regarding the individual case.

General rules discussion must be taken elsewhere (General Discussion).

Admins can move SPAM-posts in here for deletion if a moderator is not available.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1492.0.html

Are we clear?
[/hr]
Admin Feedback Rules
« on: October 03, 2011, 17:57:16 »

This board is for admin feedback. You can post feedback about any admin on any server but do not create multiple threads for the same admin. These threads are just for discussion - zerging a thread telling how some admin is EVIL and MEAN does  not mean that admin will get fired.

Keep the discussion civil - behavior rules apply on this board just the same as on other boards. Excessive trolling will lead to warnings.

If thread about the admin you want to give feedback on is missing, feel free to create it. Stick to the title format:
[Server name] Admin name

Example:
[Global] Espu

Admins can also create their own threads to encourage feedback (and get their name on top of the thread. ).

Are we clear?

About me moving threads : I moved one thread it was a video thread and this video was made by poll banning people from the server. Was discussed with developers and global mods that it was an accurate decision. I dare you to carry that subject to Global mods or Developers.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 04:46:42 pm by Noctivagant »

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2011, 04:52:30 pm »
About me moving threads : I moved one thread it was a video thread and this video was made by poll banning people from the server. Was discussed with developers and global mods that it was an accurate decision. I dare you to carry that subject to Global mods or Developers.

Excuse me, but what I meant with "moving the topic to one you prefer" was you changed subject by speaking badly of us, while the thread is about feedback of Phazh as an admin.

So, as an admin, you should know better about the forum rules.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2011, 04:54:53 pm »
Excuse me, but what I meant with "moving the topic to one you prefer" was you changed subject by speaking badly of us, while the thread is about feedback of Phazh as an admin.

So, as an admin, you should know better about the forum rules.

I didnt ask you to zerg here, you could report the situation. Have you? I must stop here anyway. Because I'm carried away too and this is against the rules.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2011, 04:58:25 pm »
Trikipum, Overdriven. Known members : so you guys know the rules. Make your point then report the admin/user what are you discussing here? did you guys try to reach an another admin or are you here for flaming?

I don't want to report it because I know Phazh is a good admin and this incident doesn't out weigh that. I simply wanted to give a view on things as I know many people would be punished by other admins (maybe even by Phazh himself) for doing the same as Mercs did. Hence why I've been posting in the feedback section rather than out right reporting it.

I've not flamed once, only given as much of an objective view as I can.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 05:01:30 pm by Overdriven »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2011, 05:13:46 pm »
I don't want to report it because I know Phazh is a good admin and this incident doesn't out weigh that. I simply wanted to give a view on things as I know many people would be punished by other admins (maybe even by Phazh himself) for doing the same as Mercs did. Hence why I've been posting in the feedback section rather than out right reporting it.

I've not flamed once, only given as much of an objective view as I can.

Merc or not doesn't matter even if its admin and if you think its wrong report it. I reported my own member and got him muted.

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2011, 06:26:10 pm »
Oh, really, do you just called me lamer just pretending not doing so?... So nice man. Afterall, I didnt post this for an admin removal. Just to let ppl know what is going on. Its nice that you just bunched me and others with some tks, bumpers and such... So it sounds like we are a bunch of lamers looking for revenge... So cool of you ....On the other hand, let me tell you that after all the abuse ive seen by some admins... and after watching their removal being not done... what can i say... i got less hope for this system than i got for the pope. Thanks.
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2011, 06:27:34 pm »
Merc or not doesn't matter even if its admin and if you think its wrong report it. I reported my own member and got him muted.
And, if being merc or similar didnt matter, then tell me why some merc admins apply rules for everyone but mercs. The Dave UKR example was  perfect... ive seen that sooo many times.....
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2011, 06:29:12 pm »
I didnt call you lamer, I said you and Overdriven are known members of the community you should know rules better. You just made me change my mind now, good luck on your crusade man.