Author Topic: [EU] Merc Phazh  (Read 11506 times)

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Phazh
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2011, 02:16:58 am »
This is just pathetic, that an admin breaks the rules consciously and mocks us, when EVERY OTHER ADMIN WOULD BAN ANYONE DOING THE SAME YOU DID, Phazh.

Spend the same time you spent in your tower thinking about it. If you are smart enough, you will realise what we are talking about. Maybe it's not about intelligence, but decency. Maybe you are just a bad person and use your admin powers to your own advantage. Who knows.

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2011, 02:19:31 am »
What did i lie about then, Trikipum?
Guy comes and says "it wasnt that big deal it was just 20 secs and it didnt finish as draw" you come quote that and say "this". That makes you a liar. You know it was 3 mins and it ended in a draw in which our team lost its multi. If it was done by non merc and not admin guys, they would be kicked if not banned in mass. Yet you just keep doing your building stuff. As i just said, i wasnt even aware of you being an admin and never had troubles with you. But as you were delaying I though...."i wish there was an admin.....", then a guy says "hey phazh do something you are an admin"... and that was pissed me off. Since i was actually watching you doing your crap. Then instead of apoligizing you go with your "im a cool admin " attitude. Too bad. Seriously. I expect mature people to apologize when they do something wrong, not just go ahead with their arrogance. That usually doesnt work in the world if you arent a bastard rich. I got enough doubles standars and hypocresy in the real world to come to a game to get the same crap at diferent level. Being an admin makes you not special. You are bound to the same rules than everyone else. Yet you act as it was cool doing whatever you felt like to do. Oh and your "if you cant wait for 3 mins then this is not your game" comentary didnt help.. so arrogant.....As i told you, ive been playing this game maybe even before you do, anyway this is not a epenis competition. Just saying.
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2011, 02:31:00 am »
Trikipum: Draws happen sometimes. It wasn't intentional. We tried to escape the courtyard, but fell into the next one and got stuck. Then i killed Burrik and Tyr and went spectator myself, so we wouldn't cause a draw.

I didn't realize Zerobot was still alive. He already apologized for being still alive at that round.

I still don't see what you are so angry about.

To Faarn: you are exaggerating. We went 'clubs and furs' for only one map and went on a winning streak the next. We we're not 'making fun of the server', but having fun. I'm not going to apologize for that, we did nothing wrong.
No rules were broken /thread

Just random Merch/Phaz hate. Retarded

(click to show/hide)

That's all, really.

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2011, 02:32:25 am »
There were several players complaining. I just thought it was rude for a bunch of guys who were obviously not going to win the round (1:4 outnumbered?) to sit in an inaccessible area and build a tower, then cause a draw after 3+ mins not playing. I don't mind waiting when people are playing, but intentionally drawing a round out while people are dead is just not necessary.

The attitude afterwards was worse though imo. It was almost a "U MAD LOLOL" type of deal. Suck it up or play something else basically. Whereas if anyone else pulled that stunt, even an archer on a roof for more than 10 secs will result in a kick or short ban

I don't really care though. The attitude was what I noticed the most really
If you have ranged troubles use this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2011, 02:33:29 am »
Well, personally, I think this thread and all the hype is a bit exagerated, yes. But it is still wrong, what you did.

And, if it was fun, I bet you could have enjoyed the moment, then right before the time ran out, you could all have jumped down, like everyone else must do in those cases.

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2011, 02:36:22 am »
There were several players complaining. I just thought it was rude for a bunch of guys who were obviously not going to win the round (1:4 outnumbered?) to sit in an inaccessible area and build a tower, then cause a draw after 3+ mins not playing. I don't mind waiting when people are playing, but intentionally drawing a round out while people are dead is just not necessary.

The attitude afterwards was worse though imo. It was almost a "U MAD LOLOL" type of deal. Suck it up or play something else basically. Whereas if anyone else pulled that stunt, even an archer on a roof for more than 10 secs will result in a kick or short ban

I don't really care though. The attitude was what I noticed the most really
Indeed, it felt like we were playing in some NA server... didnt it.. i have readed many stories.....
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline pOLLACABALLO

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: mERCENARIES
  • Game nicks: pOLLACABALLO
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2011, 02:42:32 am »
Trikipum: Draws happen sometimes. It wasn't intentional. We tried to escape the courtyard, but fell into the next one and got stuck. Then i killed Burrik and Tyr and went spectator myself, so we wouldn't cause a draw.

I didn't realize Zerobot was still alive. He already apologized for being still alive at that round.

I still don't see what you are so angry about.

To Faarn: you are exaggerating. We went 'clubs and furs' for only one map and went on a winning streak the next. We we're not 'making fun of the server', but having fun. I'm not going to apologize for that, we did nothing wrong.
That's all, really.

You are still with the same arrogance. Check this -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

In everyday speech, "narcissism" often means inflated self-importance, egotism, vanity, conceit, or simple selfishness. Applied to a social group, it is sometimes used to denote elitism or an indifference to the plight of others.

This. Have a good night. :)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 02:53:59 am by yneoz »

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
    • View Profile
Re: [EU] Merc Phazh
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2011, 02:44:07 am »
Was tonight a part of a team (mainly Mercs) intentionally making themselves unreachable, and then severely delayed a game while they built a siege tower and just loled around in their unreachable yard.

Apparantly it was according to Phazh "fun", while anyone else intentionally delaying a game around 3 minutes or so would get the boot from the server.

Will make it very hard to enforce server rules on people when apparantly they don't always apply.

Here are two pictures of the situation:

Now, whether Phazh has been a good admin or not in the past, I don't have the feintest idea. What I do know is he just proved he was a bad admin, because of what he and his teammates did, and his attitude afterwards.

If he is not to be punished, then the other admins who overdo their banning should relax and allow people to camp unreachable places until the time runs out and the winner team loses its multiplier, just like Phazh did tonight.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2011, 02:47:31 am »
I don't mind waiting when people are playing, but intentionally drawing a round out while people are dead is just not necessary.

And technically, doing that is in breach of the rules:

'No drawing/delaying the round on purpose (i.e. running away or camping unreachable places when you're one of the last people alive)'

Now whether it was on purpose or not is to be debated but what Mercs were doing was certainly bending the rules to the edge of breaking point. It is a matter of fact that if it was another admin and some random pubby's, they would be kicked or banned, certainly warned heavily over admin chat for everyone to see for doing this.

But anyway, the incident is still relatively one off in my eyes so I'm going to keep away from this now.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 02:50:24 am by Overdriven »

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2011, 02:53:18 am »
And technically, doing that is in breach of the rules:

'No drawing/delaying the round on purpose (i.e. running away or camping unreachable places when you're one of the last people alive)'

Now whether it was on purpose or not is to be debated but what Mercs were doing was certainly bending the rules to the edge of breaking point. It is a matter of fact that if it was another admin and some random pubby's, they would be kicked or banned, certainly warned heavily over admin chat for everyone to see for doing this.

We got out of the hole (by finishing the almost-finished tower we we're already building) when i saw there we're only 13 people alive on our team. We fell into the next courtyard when we jumped down. We immediately suicided.

I assure you, Overdriven, the draw wasn't intentional.

I'll stop replying now, because it's getting late.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2011, 02:57:19 am »
We got out of the hole (by finishing the almost-finished tower we we're already building) when i saw there we're only 13 people alive on our team. We fell into the next courtyard when we jumped down. We immediately suicided.

Yeah fair enough. Tbh I am not one to talk. A few maps before GK made a giant cavalry snake and no one really complained  :rolleyes: Besides you're generally a fair admin from what I've seen.

Offline pOLLACABALLO

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: mERCENARIES
  • Game nicks: pOLLACABALLO
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2011, 02:58:41 am »

I think you are still full of lies Phazz, re-check the timing of the round (on faarns screenshot). Arround minute 3 the siege tower was completed, so you started the tower maybe in minute 6. Please, PLEASE.

The thing is, you dont give a fuck. Thats all. And after all, you still think is cool.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 03:09:10 am by yneoz »

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2011, 03:32:38 am »

If he is not to be punished, then the other admins who overdo their banning should relax and allow people to camp unreachable places until the time runs out and the winner team loses its multiplier, just like Phazh did tonight.

U MAD, BRO?
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2011, 06:01:55 am »
First, a clarificiation, that round was a draw, and it was because group of people did hide in a walled-off section of the map using the ladders, built a wepaon rack and proceeeded with building a siege tower.

Secondly, this isn't the first time Merc admins not acting properly, it's common that ie. Mustitki kicks for roofhugging as the last guy, though if it's, for example, DaveUKR, he remains silent and does absolutely nothing until the people on the server start raging.

Biased admins shouldn't be here, there's plenty of people who would do the job better.
Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

Offline Ronald_Meliossandro

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIyeNRbbKBw
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ronald_Meliossandro
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2011, 01:50:09 pm »
I am a little surprised that people got so damn mad at Phazh!?
Is not Phazh one of the best game admin? Phazh is always respectful and kind to all players.
I personally do not care about what had last night but to jump on Phazh in this way, I do not like this!
If Phazh had behaved badly as many other players do, I understand that players become angry but Phaze is cool guy and he proved last night when some ragade on him. Phaze remained calm without using his game admin rights.

I personally had banned some people but that's me and not Phaze :wink: