Poll

Is this admin doing their job correctly?

No
197 (52%)
Yes
182 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 378

Author Topic: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.  (Read 47993 times)

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
Re: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.
« Reply #525 on: February 19, 2013, 11:15:53 pm »
+3
Point of order -

These threads are just for discussion - zerging a thread telling how some admin is EVIL and MEAN does  not mean that admin will get fired.

Furthermore, the polls here are optional and do not actually have a bearing on the admin in question's position. Harping on how the poll got changed or how "most people agree" on something one way or another will not serve anyone. If you want to contribute something to the discussion then choose a different subject.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #526 on: February 19, 2013, 11:17:11 pm »
+4
Yeah, the guy with the troll face avatar and the 1000 posts in ban sections and feedback threads saying "~~BADMINS!1" to every decision is the man holding all the cards here.

So do you have any proof or what you just accused Emotion of? Or are you just going to avoid the subject and resort to some unrelated insult as usual? Like if you're going to accuse someone of something like that at least have SOMETHING to back it up. This is getting pathetic...... :rolleyes:

Point of order -

Furthermore, the polls here are optional and do not actually have a bearing on the admin in question's position. Harping on how the poll got changed or how "most people agree" on something one way or another will not serve anyone. If you want to contribute something to the discussion then choose a different subject.

I don't think anyone thought us saying any of this would be a reason for him losing admin, people just decided to point out that he was so desperate to look better that he switched the poll options.....doesn't get much lower then that.  :| Plus I'm sure people are hoping all this attention will cause someone of power to look into this big mess because some really, really stupid decisions have been made here.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 11:20:27 pm by TheAppleSauceMan »
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #527 on: February 19, 2013, 11:17:47 pm »
+2
Point of order -

I don't think anyone is expecting him to be fired purely on negative comments, we are just having a rather enthused discussion by parties who like Smooth babe and parties who do not.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #528 on: February 19, 2013, 11:18:09 pm »
+2
Yeah, the guy with the troll face avatar and the 1000 posts in ban sections and feedback threads saying "~~BADMINS!1" to every decision is the man holding all the cards here.

Haha are you kidding? Click on my forum name. I have 503 posts total. Wow you do just make shit up off the top of your head don't you?
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 19, 2013, 11:19:34 pm »
So do you have any proof or what you just accused Emotion of? Or are you just going to avoid the subject and resort to some unrelated insult as usual? Like if you're going to accuse someone of something like that at least have SOMETHING to back it up. This is getting pathetic...... :rolleyes:

Hey it's my thread.  No one invited you all here. 

If i had any more proof I'd be too toxic to drink.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline tizzango

• Earl
  • Renown: 406
  • Infamy: 83
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 19, 2013, 11:19:47 pm »
+2
I'm saying if I had the choice of someone who is going to be a nice guy on the forums and helpful to new players or good decisions on who to ban/unban/kick, I would prefer the later. Ideally you would want both, but admins aren't a paid position, so I'll take what I can get.

I do appreciate rational argument, and not passive-aggressive shit posting- so I will apologize for my last post it was a bit condescending. I have nothing against you, and I do think you make some good points in your other posts (:mrgreen:), just to clarify.

I digress, I don't think it's too much to ask for players to be good in both aspects. A volunteer shouldn't need to be paid to stand by what he initially volunteered for, I think anyway.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #531 on: February 19, 2013, 11:23:23 pm »
+4
Hey it's my thread.  No one invited you all here. 

Lol and there it is ladies and gents. Instead of providing the slightest reason for this wild accusation, you avoid doing so and make a clever little comment to try and get the spotlight off the fact that you are now making wild accusation that you apparently create on a whim in that head of yours. It hurts me to acknowledge that you're actually an admin....

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #532 on: February 19, 2013, 11:24:09 pm »
+6
Mind sharing it then? This definitive proof?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
« Reply #533 on: February 19, 2013, 11:25:54 pm »
+4
Mind sharing it then? This definitive proof?

Hey man, this is HIS thread. He can accuse anyone of anything without any basis for doing so. God Tears, smarten up will you, you're a damned king after all.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: February 19, 2013, 11:31:39 pm »
+8
No matter what happens there with all the item bombing and stuff I'd say that it's completely inappropriate place to discuss Holocaust, calling entire clans names. When you call Druzhina, Mercs, Grey Order, Fallens or any other clan retards/cheaters/my old friends and whatsoever you just look the same as the one who says that all jews steal money, russians are alcoholics, black rob cars and so on. And it's extremely stupid to discuss something you have completely no idea about, you don't look wiser than those who discuss all the logically stupid conspiracy theories.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #535 on: February 19, 2013, 11:34:40 pm »
+3
well aint i a fuckin genius

smoothrich dont let them put you down in the mellows brother

stay strong

for america

Offline Carthan

• Duke
  • Renown: 612
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • Mad scientist and creator of QUANTUM-KAFEIN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BlackCompany
  • Game nicks: Vandal (Carthan)
« Reply #536 on: February 19, 2013, 11:43:29 pm »
+2
Point of order -
This board is for admin feedback. You can post feedback about any admin on any server but do not create multiple threads for the same admin. These threads are just for discussion - zerging a thread telling how some admin is EVIL and MEAN does  not mean that admin will get fired.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but, does this mean that these "Feedback threads" are basically admin blogs?
Yes, been posted before. Rather than practicing swinging a weapon, it would be better to go 1 hander and learn a martial art that specializes in takedowns, because that's all that really matters in that sport.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #537 on: February 19, 2013, 11:46:07 pm »

Please correct me if I'm wrong but, does this mean that these "Feedback threads" are basically admin blogs?

Good job

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 19, 2013, 11:47:01 pm »

No of course not.  Your opinion on how ___ is a "baDMIn"  is very important to us.  Please give me another thousand views.  If this thread keeps going at this rate I will get a sponsorship with Google ads.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Commodore_Axephante

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 38
  • Jumping with my overheads since '04
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Reidi_the_Unfettered
« Reply #539 on: February 19, 2013, 11:56:13 pm »
+7
No of course not.  Your opinion on how ___ is a "baDMIn"  is very important to us.  Please give me another thousand views.  If this thread keeps going at this rate I will get a sponsorship with Google ads.

Dude, why so condescending? Does the office of Admin mean that little to you that you would spit in the face of anyone trying to promote any hint of transparency?

You, and Canary through his recent comment, have go so far as to essentially tell everyone that these Admin threads are a formality and hold no weight. That's pretty unsettling - you signed up for this job, so please take it seriously.

EDIT: Or, with no hard feelings, give it up to someone who will take it seriously.