Poll

Is this admin doing their job correctly?

No
197 (52%)
Yes
182 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 378

Author Topic: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.  (Read 47986 times)

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
Re: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.
« Reply #510 on: February 19, 2013, 09:47:25 pm »
+7
Can we be provided with some proof of these accusations then? If no one has run an IP test yet, should he not be innocent until proven guilty? I am not saying I don't believe you, but you're making it hard without providing any evidence whatsoever (it would also end this shitstorm).
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 19, 2013, 10:12:06 pm »
i no longer play strat or crpg bla bla....

just received this link from friend for fun reading

Smoothrich, don't forget that Anti Uif fucked up their economy at the beginning of strat, because their brain couldn't work out new system. I don't remember if fallen thomas begged, asked or convinced chadz that something wrong with economy system and they changed it resetting all points too - which lead to them fixing their economy after reset, most of them even waited few days just to see how we spend our points and set our prices in fiefs, so they could repeat. NEW ECONOMY SYSTEM IS THE SAME AS OLD ONE, just before u needed 2 fiefs to buy from and 1 fief to sell in, and now u need 1 to buy from and 1 to sell to. Also before new economy change they had their prices set up to 25 right from the start which is bad for economy and they also used up their exta points in equip instead of prosperity.
UIF economy was about 3 times better, so they couldn't live with it and changed it during strat round :)) That wasn't enough so good info sharing tools made by wolves i think? and mass bans of UIF was next step.

As i don't care if i'm banned or not i'll say this: ban this damn idiot Thomas (or at list take away his access to devs) before he completely fuck up strategus for those that still play!!! He is so involved in playing strat that he will use anything possible against oposing side, unless they very weak. This FOOL has already done enough. STOP HIM NOW - SAVE A WHALE.
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Count_Curtis

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • There's no cure for being a cunt
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Captain_Ludd / Curtis
  • IRC nick: Curtis
« Reply #512 on: February 19, 2013, 10:22:59 pm »
+3
hey, wait, what?

everybody knows tomas is a nolifer tryhard, its smoothrich we are talking about

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #513 on: February 19, 2013, 10:28:10 pm »
+9
I will sacrifice my privileges, my honor.. for justice.  That's all this is about.

(click to show/hide)

Wait, so an IP sweep is a process that reveals multiaccounting, that can and HAS NOT YET been done on Kesh? Then how the hell did you ban him for multiaccounting?

Hey man, assumptions and anger towards someone in Strat is proof.....oh wait.  :rolleyes:
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline Count_Curtis

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • There's no cure for being a cunt
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Captain_Ludd / Curtis
  • IRC nick: Curtis
« Reply #514 on: February 19, 2013, 10:31:06 pm »
+8
l sacrifice my privileges, my honor.. for justice.  That's all this is about.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 19, 2013, 10:34:59 pm »
hey, wait, what?

everybody knows tomas is a nolifer tryhard, its smoothrich we are talking about

Hes a damn retard i always wanted to say that. Him and retards like him mercs, fcc, ready to go beyond standard game mechanics just to survive. I need to draw a picture where mercs shaking with pants full of their shit coming to chadz with the list of people they want banned. Or fallen thomas touching him on the knee saying he will do ANYTHING to make bans happen, just like he did with great economy fix. Duped gold by Anti Uif in last strat just wasn't enough.
Next time thomas and mercs use ur ass and maybe ur army will get flying carpets.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #516 on: February 19, 2013, 10:36:55 pm »
+9
Hes a damn retard i always wanted to say that. Him and retards like him mercs, fcc, ready to go beyond standard game mechanics just to survive. I need to draw a picture where mercs shaking with pants full of their shit coming to chadz with the list of people they want banned. Or fallen thomas touching him on the knee saying he will do ANYTHING to make bans happen, just like he did with great economy fix. Duped gold by Anti Uif in last strat just wasn't enough.
Next time thomas and mercs use ur ass and maybe ur army will get flying carpets.

Wat...

This coming from DRZ, who did how many abusive mechanics well beyond "standard game mechanics" back in the day when you were, many strats ago, beating on FCC, not even counting all the other "things" you've done beyond Standard Game Mechanics?

Remind me again how many DRZ were banned for exploitation and other such things?

Nebun, you are an adorable little bastard <3
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline In Cauda Venenum

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 21
  • not actually gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Saturn_of_Chaos
« Reply #517 on: February 19, 2013, 10:39:34 pm »
+9
holy fuck eu strat has nothing to do with this thread, settle down now.

Offline tizzango

• Earl
  • Renown: 406
  • Infamy: 83
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 19, 2013, 10:42:12 pm »
+9
By admining, I mean the way he uses HIS ADMIN POWERS. Not the way he shit talks eu on the forums. Im sure you could see the difference m8.

Wait. So you think it's acceptable for an admin to shit talk the community to a new player by calling the community 'autistic', so long as he doesn't abuse his power of kicking or banning people?

Oh right, so you mean when he posts something and has the title "Admin", he is allowed to then lose his 'admin persona' (the mere fact that an admin needs to develop a persona is laughable)?

Someone who trolls like that should not have 'ADMIN POWERS' to abuse in the first place.

--

ALSO, When a new player goes to any community and they see someone with an Admin title, they immediately assume "This guy knows what he is talking about- i'll listen to him".

Now lets say you were running a community, and one of your NA Admins tells a new EU player not to play on the EU servers because it is filled with 'autistic' players (and whatever else he said, it was pretty bad), you would condone that?

Your telling me you would think "Ahh it's fine, so long as he doesn't abuse his server powers."

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 19, 2013, 10:51:53 pm »

Wat...

This coming from DRZ, who did how many abusive mechanics well beyond "standard game mechanics" back in the day when you were, many strats ago, beating on FCC, not even counting all the other "things" you've done beyond Standard Game Mechanics?

Remind me again how many DRZ were banned for exploitation and other such things?

Nebun, you are an adorable little bastard <3

another dumb creep i forgot to mention :) maybe because all u ever did is bark on forum

i think 1 or maybe 2 drz got banned :0

we use cunning strategy tactics, not dupped gold magic, global bans or economy mechanic changes. chadz never liked us enough to give us this cookies, nor we ever asked

cmon doggy bark bark :))) and i'm going back to real world, at list i had a laugh
when UIF looks at you

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #520 on: February 19, 2013, 10:57:35 pm »
+1
Wait. So you think it's acceptable for an admin to shit talk the community to a new player by calling the community 'autistic', so long as he doesn't abuse his power of kicking or banning people?

Oh right, so you mean when he posts something and has the title "Admin", he is allowed to then lose his 'admin persona' (the mere fact that an admin needs to develop a persona is laughable)?

Someone who trolls like that should not have 'ADMIN POWERS' to abuse in the first place.

--

ALSO, When a new player goes to any community and they see someone with an Admin title, they immediately assume "This guy knows what he is talking about- i'll listen to him".

Now lets say you were running a community, and one of your NA Admins tells a new EU player not to play on the EU servers because it is filled with 'autistic' players (and whatever else he said, it was pretty bad), you would condone that?

Your telling me you would think "Ahh it's fine, so long as he doesn't abuse his server powers."

I'm saying if I had the choice of someone who is going to be a nice guy on the forums and helpful to new players or good decisions on who to ban/unban/kick, I would prefer the later. Ideally you would want both, but admins aren't a paid position, so I'll take what I can get.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #521 on: February 19, 2013, 11:01:02 pm »
+9
I'm saying if I had the choice of someone who is going to be a nice guy on the forums and helpful to new players or good decisions on who to ban/unban/kick, I would prefer the later. Ideally you would want both, but admins aren't a paid position, so I'll take what I can get.

Take what you can get? There are a ton more people that play this game that would follow both lines and admin because they want to... not for pay.
Therefore invalid.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 19, 2013, 11:06:55 pm »
Take what you can get? There are a ton more people that play this game that would follow both lines and admin because they want to... not for pay.
Therefore invalid.

Didn't you scam clan mates out of cRPG and Strategus gold until they all left Remnants and the clan died?  Pro plays there champ.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #523 on: February 19, 2013, 11:10:25 pm »
+4
Didn't you scam clan mates out of cRPG and Strategus gold until they all left Remnants and the clan died?  Pro plays there champ.

lol you're in no position to continue to attack people; and to be 100% honest, I have no idea what you're talking about, but please... continue this story.
If you can conjure some facts too please. heh. Some name or something lol.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 19, 2013, 11:12:14 pm »
lol you're in no position to continue to attack people; and to be 100% honest, I have no idea what you're talking about, but please... continue this story.
If you can conjure some facts too please. heh.

Yeah, the guy with the troll face avatar and the 1000 posts in ban sections and feedback threads saying "~~BADMINS!1" to every decision is the man holding all the cards here.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.