Poll

Is this admin doing their job correctly?

No
197 (52%)
Yes
182 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 378

Author Topic: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.  (Read 47928 times)

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
Re: [NA] Smoothrich
« Reply #240 on: August 21, 2012, 03:27:02 am »
+3
gg Smoothfans
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #241 on: August 21, 2012, 04:04:50 am »
+2
Maybe it's my Master's Degree in Business Administration talking, but this is not how professionals act in any way, shape, or form.

You are certainly a shining example of how to act professionally in cRPG.

like the time you applied to Chaos and immediately picked a fight with members..
er, I mean the time you pretended to be dead to get attention...shit
oh, how about the time you acted like your teams commander, barking orders and berating everyone like a mad child, every single round ever...ever...

god dammit

But you're right, how dare an unpaid admin be willing to dish it back out a little to someone who seems to treat everyone they play with like utter shit.  Maybe if they were educated like you they'd know how to treat people.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 04:10:32 am by MrShine »
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #242 on: August 21, 2012, 04:15:48 am »
+6
Smooth and spook should write a book together. Every chapter just arguing with the last one.

Last page, best shit I've read on these forums in awhile. Fuck diplomacy sub forum, if I want drama and other shit like that, I'm comin to smooths admin thread!
Pock gobblers

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 21, 2012, 07:42:17 am »
You are certainly a shining example of how to act professionally in cRPG.

like the time you applied to Chaos and immediately picked a fight with members..
er, I mean the time you pretended to be dead to get attention...shit
oh, how about the time you acted like your teams commander, barking orders and berating everyone like a mad child, every single round ever...ever...

god dammit

But you're right, how dare an unpaid admin be willing to dish it back out a little to someone who seems to treat everyone they play with like utter shit.  Maybe if they were educated like you they'd know how to treat people.

Don't know who you are.  Doesn't matter.
Admins aren't there to "dish it back."  That's what somebody who has never been trained to handle real responsibility would do and think was a reasonable toward conducting themselves. 

If you're going to launch ignorant, petty personal attacks at me, save it for the game.

Also, don't go around carrying all that anger and cynicism inside.  It isn't healthy.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #244 on: August 21, 2012, 08:12:59 am »
+1
I find it mildly surprising that you don't know who MrShine is considering how often you play together and how long you both have been playing in general.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #245 on: August 21, 2012, 08:15:15 am »
+2
Don't know who you are.  Doesn't matter.
Admins aren't there to "dish it back."  That's what somebody who has never been trained to handle real responsibility would do and think was a reasonable toward conducting themselves. 

If you're going to launch ignorant, petty personal attacks at me, save it for the game.

Also, don't go around carrying all that anger and cynicism inside.  It isn't healthy.

You have to be hands down one of the biggest bundle of stickss to ever have joined cRPG. Everything you say, and do is as already stated utter shit. You go into servers with the intention to rile everyone up and start some kind of shit storm or debate because is the type of person you are, a piece of shit.

Stop being so fucking annoying and maybe someone will actually like you. Try it sometime, you might be surprised at the results.

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 21, 2012, 08:26:48 am »
You have to be hands down one of the biggest bundle of stickss to ever have joined cRPG. Everything you say, and do is as already stated utter shit. You go into servers with the intention to rile everyone up and start some kind of shit storm or debate because is the type of person you are, a piece of shit.

Stop being so fucking annoying and maybe someone will actually like you. Try it sometime, you might be surprised at the results.

No idea who this person is either.  Frankly, life's too short to pay attention to every angry person who tries to tear you down to build their own self-esteem up for whatever personal reasons they may have.
That's probably a big reason I don't get bogged down by little things; especially the things complete strangers say over the internet.
No point paying attention to it or giving it any credence.

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #247 on: August 21, 2012, 08:32:38 am »
No idea who this person is either.  Frankly, life's too short to pay attention to every angry person who tries to tear you down to build their own self-esteem up for whatever personal reasons they may have.
That's probably a big reason I don't get bogged down by little things; especially the things complete strangers say over the internet.

You gave me attention by responding to me, so I'm not quite sure where you're going with that.

I mean, you can sit here and act like you don't act like a giant bundle of sticks in game, that's fine with me but I'm going to tell you up front whether you want to take it as a troll or not. Now my concern it if you ACTUALLY think you don't do anything wrong which would give me the assumption you're a troll or mentally ill.

I hope you don't get bogged down by what I say because that wasn't my goal. I'm trying to tell you if you didn't act like such a douche in game you might make some friends and enjoy yourself. Every time you're in the server you try to cause shit. Do you actually play the game or do you just play it to troll people? I don't really understand maybe you can help me out and care to explain.

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 21, 2012, 08:44:49 am »
You gave me attention by responding to me, so I'm not quite sure where you're going with that.

I mean, you can sit here and act like you don't act like a giant bundle of sticks in game, that's fine with me but I'm going to tell you up front whether you want to take it as a troll or not. Now my concern it if you ACTUALLY think you don't do anything wrong which would give me the assumption you're a troll or mentally ill.

I hope you don't get bogged down by what I say because that wasn't my goal. I'm trying to tell you if you didn't act like such a douche in game you might make some friends and enjoy yourself. Every time you're in the server you try to cause shit. Do you actually play the game or do you just play it to troll people? I don't really understand maybe you can help me out and care to explain.

To be frank, I just don't respect your opinion enough to warrant the effort to attempt to reason with you.  You've already clearly demonstrated to me that you'd prefer to throw out insults instead of conversing like an adult.  I've played that game before with people such as yourself and know how pointless it is.  People like that can't be reasoned with (especially over the internet).  Whether due to a lack of emotional maturity, de-sensitivity from reality, or just inner turmoil.

Pointing out the fact that I don't pay attention to people like you and what's his face is just the truth.  I can acknowledge it in the moment right now, because in a few minutes I'll have completely forgotten.  While even in the static moment, it still won't matter.  If you took my approach, you'd feel the same way and wouldn't be holding on to any grudges to strangers who don't know who you are.  It's just a rational decision that fosters a healthy attitude and state of wellbeing not to pay attention to people who live to tear you down.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 21, 2012, 08:46:40 am »
+2

Quite a Catch-22 you have there; it's good advice, given by a stranger over the internet. If there is value in heeding it, then I by doing so will be violating its tenets.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 21, 2012, 08:59:34 am »
Quite a Catch-22 you have there; it's good advice, given by a stranger over the internet. If there is value in heeding it, then I by doing so will be violating its tenets.

I'm still a little baffled people think they are somehow doing themselves a favor by holding little balls of negativity and hate inside themselves for strangers; especially strangers who have no genuine idea of who they are or that they exist.  Trust me, you'll do yourself a bigger favor by letting go of that negativity and hate. 
You aren't hurting me.  You're hurting yourself. 

I think that's what a lot of people fail to realize.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #251 on: August 21, 2012, 09:01:21 am »
+3
I'm still a little baffled people think they are somehow doing themselves a favor by holding little balls of negativity and hate inside themselves for strangers; especially strangers who have no genuine idea of who they are or that they exist.  Trust me, you'll do yourself a bigger favor by letting go of that negativity and hate. 
You aren't hurting me.  You're hurting yourself. 

I think that's what a lot of people fail to realize.

It was a neutral assessment made likely out of quiet amusement from the logic fallacy, hardly negative nor hateful. From a third-party perspective it seems as if you have adopted a combative stance and are starting to make negative assumptions about others which is influencing your judgement and ability to assess arguments and conversations.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 09:05:23 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 21, 2012, 10:47:19 am »
+7
what I got from the last two pages is that spook is full of dicks in his mouth

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #253 on: August 21, 2012, 12:49:33 pm »
+1
Don't let them bring you down, Spook! You go, girl!
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #254 on: August 21, 2012, 02:34:56 pm »
At this point Spook's just trolling, not even Spook could be idiotic enough to believe the things he typed. 

Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345