Poll

Is this admin doing their job correctly?

No
197 (52%)
Yes
182 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 378

Author Topic: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.  (Read 45107 times)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [NA] Smoothrich
« Reply #225 on: July 13, 2012, 05:04:43 pm »
I have never talked to Aldogalus before in my life, and I think you are a good player, and have even name dropped you in good player lists because when I am cav I consider you one of the top threats to me and my team.

Like or dislike, none of that influences any posts or decisions I make as an admin

The admin who was on during all of this said you ran from a 1 vs 6 for several minutes, scrounging for ammo, firing barely once a minute while running away picking up new arrows, and the entire server was complaining in "i" chat and dead chat for a stop to the delaying.  Thus we discussed if this is technically delaying or not on our admin board, and cmp eventually posted clarifying the rules, which I relayed to you and everyone involved before closing the thread with a warning and explanation.
Firing barely once a minute? lol stop making up stuff oh wait.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #226 on: July 13, 2012, 05:42:04 pm »
I have never talked to Aldogalus before in my life, and I think you are a good player, and have even name dropped you in good player lists because when I am cav I consider you one of the top threats to me and my team.

Like or dislike, none of that influences any posts or decisions I make as an admin

The admin who was on during all of this said you ran from a 1 vs 6 for several minutes, scrounging for ammo, firing barely once a minute while running away picking up new arrows, and the entire server was complaining in "i" chat and dead chat for a stop to the delaying.  Thus we discussed if this is technically delaying or not on our admin board, and cmp eventually posted clarifying the rules, which I relayed to you and everyone involved before closing the thread with a warning and explanation.

Then putting on polls was nonsensical since dexxta only put them on since he was leaving (according to him, wich i assume is utter bullshit). If there where admins there that is. There where no admins there smooth. We both know it, so stop making shit up. It's kinda boring me how people tell me how many arrows i have.

Also... why put polls on if there are admins on when he specifically said he put it on because no admins was gonna be on?
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 13, 2012, 06:03:03 pm »
The admin on said one round you ran around with no arrows picking them up off the ground barely getting a chance to shoot and delaying vs multiple people for several minutes, and enabled polls after he was leaving in case you were griefing the server too bad with delaying or something like that, then started a thread in the admin forum to ask if running around last alive with no ammo is technically delaying or not.

So I'm not making things up, I'm just going by what the admin present said, and clarifying the rules for the future.  I don't see why you are even so worked up, its not like you got banned or in trouble, just your ban request turned into a warning for the player submitting polls because of your reported borderline delaying behaviour that game session.

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #228 on: July 13, 2012, 06:09:49 pm »
JEEZ why are you guys arguing about a settled matter? When http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,20866.15.html is of far more serious concern!
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 15, 2012, 01:39:24 pm »
Nobody's as Smooth as Smoothrich.

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
« Reply #230 on: August 10, 2012, 02:52:10 am »
+7
This admin offered me to 'Suck his dick' today...not sure how to responde o this.
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #231 on: August 10, 2012, 03:24:26 am »
This admin offered me to 'Suck his dick' today...not sure how to responde o this.

Why didn't you take the offer from this badmin?
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 10, 2012, 05:09:01 am »
+3

You do neglect to mention you were harassing me in chat repeatedly for "leeching" in a strat battle while you were some dreadful score like 0-9 and i was 5-1 or so, actively playing and defending key objectives of the castle.  I was guarding the gatehouses of the outer then inner keep, killing anyone who entered before they could cause chaos.

Sorry if I don't appreciate being berated in all caps by someone recklessly feeding away tickets to the enemy team for an hour.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 21, 2012, 02:01:24 am »
http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28official%29/ban-snufalumy old friendus_astralis-and-viuxcrotter-for-poll-abusing/msg586477/#msg586477

Conducts himself like a child.

"spook you can't have it both ways, either you shit talk people in chat and act like a smug dick when you play and laugh off the constant teamwounds and poll kicks against you, or act like a meek casual gamer when you play and stop using chat entirely and then when anyone submits polls against you it will truly be unprovoked

instead if you rile up the servers to dislike you from nonstop "strutting your shit" and "stylin on kids" and then run to ban request forums/admins demanding bans when people are sick of you, you are a pussy no better then digglez or anders

shame on you"

Maybe it's my Master's Degree in Business Administration talking, but this is not how professionals act in any way, shape, or form.

Clearly there needs to be an age requirement on becoming an admin.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 21, 2012, 02:13:17 am »
+2
Don't talk shit to an entire server on a daily basis then run to admins (who you are very quick to insult as well) as soon as you get well deserved teamwounding and ban polls against you.  Its hypocritical and shows a lack of integrity in your pub superstar persona who should simply be above the petty trolls inflicted on you by the unwashed masses.

I don't care about talking shit in game while you own people really, but playing forum cop with ban requests over trivial things just makes you look like a baby, a shit tier member of the community like Anders and Digglez.

And who do you really see yourself as, Spook?  The well-educated, refined in skill, solo pub star who leads his team to multis on siege with funny and fast snaps back at people who try to insult ur achievements?  Or a crybaby who can deal out shit talk all day and when they give it back wants the admins he himself calls incompetent to win his battles for him.

Its up for you to decide.

Also don't you dare insult my professionalism in cRPG forum posting etiquette.  I know I staple my cRPG post history to my job resume for every application I hand in.  I haven't had any calls back but at least I've had plenty of time to pad my resume further with posts like this, so its all looking up.

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #235 on: August 21, 2012, 02:15:26 am »
+6
Admins are supposed to be professionnals, like, having a formation and all?

From Wiki, take it like you want.

A professional is a person who is paid to undertake a specialized set of tasks and to complete them for a fee

Admins aren't supposed to be professionnal, until someone pays them.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 21, 2012, 02:23:57 am »
Admins are supposed to be professionnals, like, having a formation and all?

From Wiki, take it like you want.

Admins aren't supposed to be professionnal, until someone pays them.

They may not be getting paid, that but is no reason they shouldn't conduct themselves like a mature adult or in a professional manner. 
This isn't lord of the flies.  I'm not sure how everyone becomes admins.  Ive seen a few admit they were asked by other admins; which is a horrible system that leads to groupthink, corruption, and dirty politicking.

I'm sure if you had the choice Bob, you would prefer admins act like adults and not make excuses for them to behave immaturely just because they aren't getting paid for the job, for all intents and purposes, they volunteered for; even if asked by one of their admin buddies like I've seen admitted.

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #237 on: August 21, 2012, 02:25:34 am »
No actually, the more they fuck with you, the happier I am.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 21, 2012, 02:35:53 am »
Don't talk shit to an entire server on a daily basis then run to admins (who you are very quick to insult as well) as soon as you get well deserved teamwounding and ban polls against you.  Its hypocritical and shows a lack of integrity in your pub superstar persona who should simply be above the petty trolls inflicted on you by the unwashed masses.

I don't care about talking shit in game while you own people really, but playing forum cop with ban requests over trivial things just makes you look like a baby, a shit tier member of the community like Anders and Digglez.

And who do you really see yourself as, Spook?  The well-educated, refined in skill, solo pub star who leads his team to multis on siege with funny and fast snaps back at people who try to insult ur achievements?  Or a crybaby who can deal out shit talk all day and when they give it back wants the admins he himself calls incompetent to win his battles for him.

Its up for you to decide.

Also don't you dare insult my professionalism in cRPG forum posting etiquette.  I know I staple my cRPG post history to my job resume for every application I hand in.  I haven't had any calls back but at least I've had plenty of time to pad my resume further with posts like this, so its all looking up.

Teamwounding is against the rules.  Do I teamwound other people when I'm angry? No.  Do I try to poll kick other people when I'm angry? No.

You may try to desperately argue that "shit talking" is against the rules, too, to save some footing on your argument, but we both know you're guilty of doing the same thing.  I'm pretty sure you remember the other day when you tried to play that game with me (this is what hypocrisy would look like in case you weren't aware).

Maybe you just don't understand what the word hypocrisy means.  Either that or you're trying to stretch the meaning of the word for your own benefit solely.
I'm not reporting anyone for "talking shit" or throwing around insults.  If I was, that would be hypocrisy.  Do you understand the difference now?

Hypocrisy is doing one thing, and complaining when someone does it back to you or vice versa.  Not what you described.  I can go further into detail if you don't quite yet understand the concept.

All of your other points revolve around name calling and petty insults; which is more than people should expect from an admin in a position of authority and power; even if it is for a video game and the pinnacle of power inside your personal life.

I think I've more than made my point about how you are too immature for the job you are in the position of; judging by your own comments and replies.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 21, 2012, 02:37:00 am »
+3

Gold.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.