Author Topic: I love being a TUURRTTLE!!!!  (Read 9143 times)

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
Re: I love being a TUURRTTLE!!!!
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2011, 03:09:02 am »
OMG he doesn't think I'm the bestestest of the bestest and the GOD of this game! He is insulting me and my honour! Waah, waaah, waah!

Also this is the most lulzy discussion ever since nobody has mentioned Daergar. That man is a fucking boss battle!

yeah i forgot him.. but his 15/24 build is too much squishy for a final boss :D

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2011, 04:13:35 am »
nothing special means nothing special... doesn't seems an offense to me. if someone impress me with his skill i say it. if someone doesn't why i have to say the opposite?

oh ffs let's give all the "best player medal" and settle this... seems people care more what other people thinks about em than just enjoy the game.

You can feel whatever you feel, but just letting you know calling Balb "nothing special" just makes you look foolish to the NA community.   I can't change your snap impression, but it tells me that you didn't spend enough time watching him.

He is probably in top 5 NA shielders (I would put him at #3) and I'm sure he would be right up there with the best EU shielders without ping differences.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2011, 04:15:58 am »
+2
im bestest shielder kthnx.

Offline Socrates

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Philosophy is a way of life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ascended Order
  • Game nicks: Socrates
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2011, 04:22:25 am »
call me weird but i love playing as a shielder just more satisfying chopping an archer and holding a 1h and shield than using a 2hander or polearm. i can manual block fine so it's not like i'm biased and i myself do enjoy 2h.
The act of justice is not determined by the state.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2011, 09:11:12 am »
im bestest shielder kthnx.

You would be if you only had a MW KAS.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2011, 12:01:02 pm »
+1
You can feel whatever you feel, but just letting you know calling Balb "nothing special" just makes you look foolish to the NA community.   I can't change your snap impression, but it tells me that you didn't spend enough time watching him.

He is probably in top 5 NA shielders (I would put him at #3) and I'm sure he would be right up there with the best EU shielders without ping differences.

oh my apologies... i think you need to replace the liberty statue with a balbaroth statue then... would be surely deserved.

about NA community... i thought there was a cRPG community... if you say NA and EU have different communities, we just need to split the forums. as we EU noobs have nothing to do with you NA elite.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2011, 12:59:06 pm »
yeah i forgot him.. but his 15/24 build is too much squishy for a final boss :D
Actually he is 21/15. He was only 15/24 for like 3 hours or something. Although he still manage to seem that fast. And when he takes on his loomed armour and MW Arabian. He's just invincible. Although, even when he goes with non-loomed armour he's still a fucking boss battle. But the worst part is not just fighting him alone. It's fighting him when he has a teammate with him. I don't care if there are any shielders that are slightly better than him (but I doubt it) but he is by FAR the best teamplayer in cRPG. And THAT is the most important title I would say.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2011, 01:44:06 pm »
Actually he is 21/15. He was only 15/24 for like 3 hours or something. Although he still manage to seem that fast. And when he takes on his loomed armour and MW Arabian. He's just invincible. Although, even when he goes with non-loomed armour he's still a fucking boss battle. But the worst part is not just fighting him alone. It's fighting him when he has a teammate with him. I don't care if there are any shielders that are slightly better than him (but I doubt it) but he is by FAR the best teamplayer in cRPG. And THAT is the most important title I would say.

well i dunno. yes is really a good shielder indeed but the huscarl shatter with 2-3 hits and he haven't enough HP/armor to stand 2 41p 9PS morningstar hits to the face  :mrgreen:

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2011, 01:53:36 pm »
well i dunno. yes is really a good shielder indeed but the huscarl shatter with 2-3 hits and he haven't enough HP/armor to stand 2 41p 9PS morningstar hits to the face  :mrgreen:
That's what you believe. But the thing with Daergar is. Even when you break the shield, you wont get through AND he can 2 hit you, 3 hit if your lucky/in plate (he 2 hit me in black plate WITHOUT hitting the head!) AND his armour and knowledge of the speed bonuses makes you not able to 2 hit him unless you are REALLY good/lucky.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2011, 02:24:09 pm »
That's what you believe. But the thing with Daergar is. Even when you break the shield, you wont get through AND he can 2 hit you, 3 hit if your lucky/in plate (he 2 hit me in black plate WITHOUT hitting the head!) AND his armour and knowledge of the speed bonuses makes you not able to 2 hit him unless you are REALLY good/lucky.
Wasn't Daergar the guy playing tank on EU1 with plated charger, gothic plate and arabian cav sword some months ago? He was just bumping and slashing through the whole enemy army and took like 100 hits and arrows every round.  :lol: If he was that guy, please tell him he should do that again.  :mrgreen:

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2011, 02:56:39 pm »
Wasn't Daergar the guy playing tank on EU1 with plated charger, gothic plate and arabian cav sword some months ago? He was just bumping and slashing through the whole enemy army and took like 100 hits and arrows every round.  :lol: If he was that guy, please tell him he should do that again.  :mrgreen:
He was. He that was also a loomed gothic which he traded for himself btw. He sold it now (he earned 1.5 mill on the trade AND got another 3x armour). He really knows how to play as a shielder. He's the only player I've seen that have charged 15 enemies alone and come out of it, not just alive, but with full health. He's just sick. He's also a very good trader, making loads of money from the marketplace.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2011, 04:04:42 pm »
He was. He that was also a loomed gothic which he traded for himself btw. He sold it now (he earned 1.5 mill on the trade AND got another 3x armour). He really knows how to play as a shielder. He's the only player I've seen that have charged 15 enemies alone and come out of it, not just alive, but with full health. He's just sick. He's also a very good trader, making loads of money from the marketplace.

You need some of this bro.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2011, 04:37:45 pm »
Sounds to me if anyone needs to make a statue of anyone, it's you guys making one of this Daergar fellow  :mrgreen:
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Mihilist

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HeyZeus, Steppe, Just1Hand
« Reply #103 on: October 02, 2011, 06:08:35 pm »
Grok is better than Balb from my play experience -- they've both been on NA siege together recently as well.  Just my opinion.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 02, 2011, 06:19:36 pm »
+1
Dude, not only is Daergar an awesome shielder, bumpslasher and a trader, he's also the best at diving, skiing, driving, fighting, maths, you name it.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.