Author Topic: LLJK bends the knee to Pecores  (Read 9875 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: LLJK bends the knee to Pecores
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2011, 09:26:48 pm »
it's because of the man who believes that when he cries people's dreams come true

Clever word play, I like you.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2011, 09:29:40 pm »
She is not American, nor average. Smooth job not reading the thread.

I did read the thread but as far as I know she/he is 17, turning 18 tomorrow, lived in the states for at least 5 years (as she applied for the citizenship 5 years ago the first time) and therefore had an american (highschool) education??!!
Furthermore she/he states in every sentence herself/himself as an american and uses the "we", stating that she/he feels like an american.
But if I am wrong and you in generel apply for american citizenship while you are in your original country, than I am sorry : )
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:31:30 pm by Nihtgenga »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kukurutz, Whale_of_pure_Harmony, Topfentascherl, TRAFFIC_LIGHT
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2011, 09:35:58 pm »
The English language is so massively fucked up that to this very day we have Lawyers and Politicians and "Experts" and Military men alike all argueing what constitutes a war and blah blah blah. To be perfectly blunt Ginosaji, you are not going to win this arguement for no one ever does in this country. You are both right, and wrong. Next time, find a more sane language to argue in, not this unadulterated bucket of shit that is callled the English Language, which finds other languages in dark alleys, mugs them, and pilfurs through their pockets for loose grammar that it will "modify" later on.

Then why not take the language English originated from about 1400 years ago?

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krieg

Alone the argument "The Vietnam War doesn't count as a lost war because technically it wasn't a war" is retarted, no matter what "war" may mean in your language.

However, I don't think a nation should be proud of a won war (or conflict).

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2011, 09:39:52 pm »
I did read the thread but as far as I know she/he is 17, turning 18 tomorrow, lived in the states for at least 5 years (as she applied for the citizenship 5 years ago the first time) and therefore had an american (highschool) education??!!
Furthermore she/he states in every sentence herself/himself as an american and uses the "we", stating that she/he feels like an american.
But if I am wrong and you in generel apply for american citizenship while you are in your original country, than I am sorry : )

American = American Citizen.
Her Application was denied, she is not an American, though I hope she becomes one in the future.

I feel like a God among men, applied to be a God by sending a declaration to the Catholic Pope as well as Kim Jong-il, and constantly refer to myself as omnipotent, but that does not make me a God.

Regardless of if it is a war or not, depending on your criteria, it still happened and people still messed up. *shrugs*

Moral of the story? Learn from your mistakes.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2011, 09:40:49 pm »
Ban all these people spamming our diplomatic discussion, and remove cmpmy old friends admin for not taking appropriate action.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2011, 09:41:21 pm »
Ban all these people spamming our diplomatic discussion, and remove cmpmy old friends admin for not taking appropriate action.

I only started participating once it was moved to spam, this is well within my rights!

STOP OPPRESSING ME!

Offline farthammer

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Leon Barksky
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: Farthammer
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2011, 09:41:56 pm »
wyh deos poeple atack ljk wehn theyy get lossed thye nede to lern lesons! HEH!

~`*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGuhZvO1DKg*`~ OUR TEHM SONGG

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2011, 09:43:05 pm »
American = American Citizen.
Her Application was denied, she is not an American, though I hope she becomes one in the future.

I did understand this, howsoever you can live in america, go to an american highschool etc. without beeing an american citizen.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2011, 09:46:15 pm »
I did understand this, howsoever you can live in america, go to an american highschool etc. without beeing an american citizen.

This little thing called a VISA that every country has.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2011, 09:47:42 pm »
Yea, I'm just done with this whole thing. It's honestly not worth arguing over.

I said that it was a "conflict" not a "war" by the international laws governing what is and is not a war. I did not say that, because it wasn't a war, America didn't lose. That is asinine and Nihtgenga gets a D for reading comprehension. It was not a loss because it was a withdraw. Did the French lose WWII? By what you are saying, yes they did, they lost badly.

Overall victory was achieved, Soviet union collapsed, America is happy and capitalist still.

Now, conversation is done. If you want to talk about how Americans are stupid have at it, on average I won't disagree.

I never said that you were a liar, just a nerd.  :wink:
We supposedly go to the same university

Supposedly, implying general disbelief.

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2011, 09:48:15 pm »
This little thing called a VISA that every country has.

wow...are you not getting what I am saying?

If I ask if she had an american education because I understood that she lived in America for at least 5 years, you come with VISA? How unrelated is that?

at: anwyl...and further you fail to answer my posts in total...therefore, topic over : )
oh this so reminds me of my one year at an american highschool :D
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:50:36 pm by Nihtgenga »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2011, 09:50:18 pm »
wow...are you not getting what I am saying?

If I ask if she had an american education because I understood that she lived in America for at least 5 years, you come with VISA? How unrelated is that?

I responded to the bolded part. The VISA is completely related.

NOW BOW TO ME FOR I AM YOUR GOD.

It does not matter her education, nor her age etc. There is a clear cut definition and criteria for being an American, though being fat and lazy and stupid helps.... but that is optional.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:52:40 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2011, 09:53:54 pm »
I responded to the bolded part. The VISA is completely related.

NOW BOW TO ME FOR I AM YOUR GOD.

It does not matter her education, nor her age etc. There is a clear cut definition and criteria for being an American, though being fat and lazy and stupid helps.... but that is optional.

ok...lets do this again

I said, shes an average american regarding her highshool education because I understood that she lived in america for 5 years allready, without beeing a citizen.
you howsoever said, that she is not an american citizen, which I never stated that she was.

and haaving an american education, does make her an american regarding this topic because her view is so influenced by it. I know that she is not legally an american, but again, thats not the point ;-)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:54:57 pm by Nihtgenga »

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kukurutz, Whale_of_pure_Harmony, Topfentascherl, TRAFFIC_LIGHT
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2011, 09:54:31 pm »
I said that it was a "conflict" not a "war" by the international laws governing what is and is not a war.

It's ridiculous, but please give me a link to a copy of that international law.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2011, 09:57:01 pm »
ok...lets do this again

More bullshit...

I know that she is not legally an american, but again, thats not the point ;-)

Well fuck... if we can do things and ignore the definitions, then ...  I am your world leader, and you are my wife. I am also a citizen of every country ever known to man.