Author Topic: LLJK bends the knee to Pecores  (Read 9028 times)

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kukurutz, Whale_of_pure_Harmony, Topfentascherl, TRAFFIC_LIGHT
Re: LLJK bends the knee to Pecores
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2011, 08:08:54 pm »
You are too old for the internet or too old for young people? There is a difference.

True. I think a bit of both.

And no, I was not trolling.

What else, then?

I give you an A+ in reading comprehension, that's exactly what I'm saying.

Thanks a lot. If you don't see the madness in these words by yourself I can't help you, sorry.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2011, 08:09:13 pm »
Nonsense, Campus at NAU is plenty fun. In between all of the stupid outdoors exercises, dread-wearing hippies long boarding down north and south campus, and the ultra weird indie kids playing tunes from Cultures they probably don't even understand, there is plenty more to do at NAU besides drink and "get scored upon"

Coy is just a nerd!

(click to show/hide)
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2011, 08:10:55 pm »
Honestly?
EDIT: WHY CAN I NEVER POST FASTER THAN TEARS???

WHO LOVES YOU BRO?! I DO! I LOVE YOU!

That picture of a bunch of Asian guys with Fallen tattoos? Yeah, that was a group picture of all the ToDs who post on the forums, it is like goldfarming but with the forum not the game.

Where the feck is NAU?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 08:12:39 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2011, 08:14:49 pm »
Nonsense, Campus at NAU is plenty fun. In between all of the stupid outdoors exercises, dread-wearing hippies long boarding down north and south campus, and the ultra weird indie kids playing tunes from Cultures they probably don't even understand, there is plenty more to do at NAU besides drink and "get scored upon"

Coy is just a nerd!

(click to show/hide)

I am on the second floor of the Union overlooking the bookstore, and soon I will be headed north to the Liberal arts building before taking, San Francisco to Pine Knoll, and going home. Believe me now?

And yes I am a nerd, but you try finding fun things to do when my idea of a fun time is sitting in front of a computer for 5 hours, or running around campus for the same amount of time.

Thanks a lot. If you don't see the madness in these words by yourself I can't help you, sorry.

War- n. - a legal state created by a declaration of war and ended by official declaration during which the international rules of war apply

ergo no declaration, no war. Vietnam was an American "conflict" and a French "war"

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2011, 09:00:19 pm »
Have a job, and turning 18 tomorrow. Regardless of how old I was when I applied it's still been 5 years.  :(

TLDR: Shit happens, USA fucked up Vietcong, Hippies are bundle of stickss and I know my history better than Nihtgenga.

so what about the other parts of my posts? winning skirmishes or killing hundred thousands (of citizens :)) does not win a war. Please answer to my post in total and do not pick out stuff how you like it.
especially the parts about the political contracts. what you are doing bores me to death cause it is how teenagers argument. If you are not able to do what I asked you for, I cease this topic as it is pointless to discuss with you.

I do not like to pull the age card, but again I think I am proofen right.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2011, 09:02:40 pm »
I am on the second floor of the Union overlooking the bookstore, and soon I will be headed north to the Liberal arts building before taking, San Francisco to Pine Knoll, and going home. Believe me now?

I never said that you were a liar, just a nerd.  :wink:
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kukurutz, Whale_of_pure_Harmony, Topfentascherl, TRAFFIC_LIGHT
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2011, 09:06:10 pm »
War- n. - a legal state created by a declaration of war and ended by official declaration during which the international rules of war apply

ergo no declaration, no war. Vietnam was an American "conflict" and a French "war"

That's utter nonsense.
Although I don't like to link to Wikipedia, but the article isn't that bad:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War

Edit:

The term "Vietnam Conflict" is largely a U.S. designation, it acknowledges that the United States Congress never declared war on North Vietnam. Legally, the President used his constitutional discretion—supplemented by supportive resolutions in Congress—to conduct what was said to be a “police action”.[citation needed]

With other words: Americans really get taught in school that the Vietnam War was no war just because it wasn't declared? Please tell me that I'm wrong...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:16:50 pm by Ginosaji »

Offline Coin2

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2011, 09:06:52 pm »
 :lol:

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2011, 09:15:24 pm »
Honestly?

EDIT: WHY CAN I NEVER POST FASTER THAN TEARS???
Tears is a robot

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2011, 09:16:55 pm »
Tears is a robot
Agreed!

*waits another painful 60 seconds for the post limiter to reset*

With other words: Americans really get taught in school that the Vietnam War was no war just because it wasn't declared? Please tell me that I'm wrong...
No, in other words different languages have different meanings of the word "war" and that the American Schools teach that the English Language is a bloody mess and that the Political Definition of War is radically different then the Military Definition of War.

The English language is so massively fucked up that to this very day we have Lawyers and Politicians and "Experts" and Military men alike all argueing what constitutes a war and blah blah blah. To be perfectly blunt Ginosaji, you are not going to win this arguement for no one ever does in this country. You are both right, and wrong. Next time, find a more sane language to argue in, not this unadulterated bucket of shit that is callled the English Language, which finds other languages in dark alleys, mugs them, and pilfurs through their pockets for loose grammar that it will "modify" later on.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:23:41 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2011, 09:21:25 pm »
No, in other words different languages have different meanings of the word "war" and that the American Schools teach that the English Language is a bloody mess and that the Political Definition of War is radically different then the Military definition of War.

its just a political thing...not a language thing
politicians dont like the word war so they use the word conflict...but as we see in the case of Anwyl, this little word play really does work on the average american.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2011, 09:22:04 pm »
Why the fuck was this moved to spam? LLJK isn't allowed to have diplomatic discussions, just because the topic itself goes off topic?

Fuck you cmp, you hypocritical bundle of sticks.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:44:07 pm by Classical »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2011, 09:24:37 pm »
its just a political thing...not a language thing
politicians dont like the word war so they use the word conflict...but as we see in the case of Anwyl, this little word play really does work on the average american.

She is not American, nor average. Smooth job not reading the thread.

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_EAZIO_CROSSBOTORE
  • IRC nick: papikkikikki
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2011, 09:25:39 pm »
Why the fuck was this moved to spam? LLJK isn't allowed to have diplomatic discussions, just because the topic itself goes off topic?

Fuck you cmp, you hypocritical bundle of sticks.

it's because of the man who believes that when he cries people's dreams come true

EDIT:
Smooth job not reading the thread.

should only be used if what you are referencing pertains to the OP, which it doesn't
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:44:03 pm by kukufarikki »

Quote from: Gildiss
I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2011, 09:26:29 pm »
surrendurr pecores, you'll be punished for the war crimes you had commited in the past

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab