Author Topic: GG and GZ  (Read 11411 times)

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
Re: GG and GZ
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2011, 12:01:02 am »
Legio's attack on Pillagers. We won against all odds.

Yeah and you lost all your villages soon against all odds, only reason why is because you tried to push some stuff trough their territory.  8-)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Slanted
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2011, 12:01:23 am »

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2011, 12:02:34 am »
I like how all of us are whiners, but you never whine/rage/gloat.

Yes, there were some shogunate who went "lol we beat n00b risen" after we got hacked, even after the fact that we got hacked was announced and confirmed by devs.

Yes, you did try to gang up on LLJK with a lot of clans. Because they are fiefless/small/green-eyed-bugs from mars/pastafarians doesn't change that. Your reasons for this is irrelevant. (yes I understand why you did it and it was a good reason to do so, but you still ganged up)

Yes, you do keep saying that anyone who goes to war against you are "backstabbing/immoral/dishonourable/big meanies. Even though we made a decleration of war and everything before we attack AND there were no deals from before that.

And no, Legio wasn't "whining" for you to give them land. They were telling you that they wanted more land, something which is a nice thing to inform about. You offering them lands far away from where they already had, wasn't a very good offer so they had to find another way to get lands.
Just to not let this go on for another 5 pages (we've been through this in many other threads already),a couple of points :

Have you ever seen some first posts of your clan members as soon as the war has been declared ? Let's not point fingers here .

The other things you're stating are just irrelevant,  i was responding to Koyamas posts, where he was accusing us, not the other way around. Once again, please stop putting words into our mouths, we've never stated that we were white and fluffy and you all are a bunch of assholes. This is starting to get a bit silly now.

As for Legio, we've offered them a temprorary solution , they wanted Grunwalder (1 castle) , we suggested that if we take Hawaha village and the nearby Weyyah castle (1 village, 1 castle) , we could pass it to them. Again - 1 village , 1 castle instead of 1 castle, yes, about 40 minutes/1 hour of walking on the map from where they were, but it's still a reasonable proposition that they've declined, don't you think ? We also stated multiple times that in the event of the Union attacking us , should we have started to win and conquer their lands, we would've given them to Legio. They didn't take the offer and it's fine by me, but i would just really like some of you guys to stop saying that " Shogunate offered LEgio/BB/Risen  to join against the LLJK in exchange for fiefs" because all of us know that it wasn't the case.
That's my main concern, i believe it's easy to understand.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2011, 12:04:38 am »
Climbs back onto fence with some popcorn

Offline Ujin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2011, 12:06:39 am »
By the way , about the Legio vs Pillagers battle today.  You guys have made some good progress in terms of attacking that village, much better tactics this time.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2011, 12:08:36 am »
By the way , about the Legio vs Pillagers battle today.  You guys have made some good progress in terms of attacking that village, much better tactics this time.

That hill is disgusting. Pillagers have taken quiet a few tickets defending it. Very nice tactics.

Offline Ujin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2011, 12:11:54 am »
That hill is disgusting. Pillagers have taken quiet a few tickets defending it. Very nice tactics.
You may not believe this , but i find most of our fiefs (especially in our lands, near Jelkala) pretty crappy to defend. Just take a look at Ibdeles village for instance...god. I think we're going someplace else next time :D.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2011, 12:16:14 am »
Buvran, ruldi and chelez seem ok though.

Buvran is horrible to cover that gap. Ruldi if you take the windmill archers can do alot of damage. Chelez i havnt played it yet but from the looks of it there a few high spots.

Offline Ujin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2011, 12:17:10 am »
Buvran, ruldi and chelez seem ok though.

Buvran is horrible to cover that gap. Ruldi if you take the windmill archers can do alot of damage. Chelez i havnt played it yet but from the looks of it there a few high spots.
Both as cav and infantry, i hate hills. At least the higher ones with really big degrees.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2011, 12:24:26 am »
Yea Buvran was hell to take without pikes :=D

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2011, 12:25:04 am »
+1

And whos fault was that thovex? HMM? HMMMMM? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Offline Ujin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2011, 12:28:31 am »
and a bitch to defend without shields :D

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2011, 01:15:53 am »
...The other things you're stating are just irrelevant,  i was responding to Koyamas posts, where he was accusing us, not the other way around. Once again, please stop putting words into our mouths, we've never stated that we were white and fluffy and you all are a bunch of assholes. This is starting to get a bit silly now...

We never invited Legio or Risen or Union to join in against LLJK. We actually offered lands we conquer from you(LLJK) to Legio to help them with their lands.And of course we've never threatened them...
So on this post Ujin , you don't try to disguise your clearly "Provoking our alliance" into a "Friendly Suggestion" ?
This is your attitude of your posts from the start which is ridiculous.
We clearly stated that if you are capable of provoking shitloads of clans to gank an enemy , there is no guarantee that you don't do the same once your empire gets bigger. Then you started to post shitstorm like that one above.
Trying to show shogunates "Seekers of the peace and wellness of the whole clans" in my opinion.No hard feelings im not accusing you for anything but this is what i understand when i read your posts.

edit:Siege of Ruldi was really fun btw both commanders did well i think it was a real tactical battle =)
And the Buvran battle was a complete thriller.Most epic battle i've ever played.Thanks to VVar and Byz for that sweaty battle =D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 01:18:12 am by koyama »

Offline Ujin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2011, 03:50:37 am »
So on this post Ujin , you don't try to disguise your clearly "Provoking our alliance" into a "Friendly Suggestion" ?
This is your attitude of your posts from the start which is ridiculous.
We clearly stated that if you are capable of provoking shitloads of clans to gank an enemy , there is no guarantee that you don't do the same once your empire gets bigger. Then you started to post shitstorm like that one above.
Trying to show shogunates "Seekers of the peace and wellness of the whole clans" in my opinion.No hard feelings im not accusing you for anything but this is what i understand when i read your posts.

I'm sorry , but you're being paranoid. We never provoked anyone to attack, we just united clans who had the same plan (getting lands in the desert) but couldn't do it on their own . Alll you keep doing is overexaggerating whatever i post and putting words i've never said in my mouth, i am getting tired of it already. Shitstorm ? Alright. I think we should stop talking to each other for now, either you are just trying to provoke me or you are being delusional.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2011, 04:07:17 am »
They must obviously be deluded or brainwashed to support people with so little dignity and care for the game. I don't get why you bother to debate it out Ujin, just state the facts once and don't re-check the thread ever, doesn't matter what people comment obviously they've made up their minds and in someone ignorant that's extremely hard to change... (Incognito)
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!