Author Topic: GG and GZ  (Read 11321 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: GG and GZ
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2011, 10:29:09 pm »
I dunno this ones pretty win.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

what the shit
really? that sucks.  :|

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2011, 10:30:51 pm »
Its IT crowd. You never seen IT crowd??!

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2011, 10:33:11 pm »
Its IT crowd. You never seen IT crowd??!
Anyone watches UK comedy series ?  :shock:

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2011, 10:34:22 pm »
Anyone watches UK comedy series ?  :shock:
...get out

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2011, 10:55:25 pm »
Ha... Take that!
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2011, 11:00:10 pm »

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2011, 11:02:10 pm »
+1
We rapped you!

And as Sir_Bertram said at the final Push: "kiieeel them all Kiieeeel them" with that really russian accent...
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2011, 11:10:42 pm »
Niiiiceee
At last some drama.
I love how everyone attacks byzantium are backstabber cunts with sneaky assholish tactics but byzantium is always pure as a baby.I mean you have a fucking voice record of discussing assholish backstabbing tactics against LLJK and you can still talk about dignity,honor etc ... It's really lovely...
I still remember some byzantions bragging about their victory against Risen with hacked roster and Legio with hilarious bugged spawn. Too bad i can't see them around these days.
Yes you defended well and i still have a little respect to you cuz you did try to defend and offer community enjoyable battles but if you come here and start to shitstorm like " We are the most honored clan we do everything with ethic but those barbarians around us backstabbed us and that's why we fail ." everyone who knows wtf happened will laugh their asses off.
I would like to see you being a man and blaming your fails that led you to defeat instead of talking about other clan's dignity etc ...
Hahahahaahahaha oh my god. So you're implying that our plans against LLJK (which never concerned you in the first place) with 4 other clans (1k ats army and 3 clans without any fiefs) ,that got compromised by a traitor clan which switched sides and got itself a better deal is "assholish backstabbing tactics" ? Are you guys in love with LLJK ? Or do you hate searaiders/vrn/ pecores/templars whom we tried to get some lands off LLJK ? What the hell are you on about ?
And where the HELL did you get the image of us stating that we're the most honorable clan or that we've ever trolled the Risen after they got hacked ? Get your freaking facts straight before posting your accusations for crying out loud.
Everyone knows wtf happened ? And what happened exactly ? We tried to take out LLJK (who now ,as we predicted , are gonna have almost the entire desert) and establish minor clans in their lands. While trying to deal with our neighbours' (Legio ) constant whining how they don't have enough lands and trying to offer them the lands that we could conquer. We kept asking you  to stay out  of the southern conflict, but of course we got attacked as soon as we got weakened.

Now stop putting words into our mouths and stating things that we've never stated.

@Zapper  my intention was not to insult Cicero. I've known him for a long time and our current state of affairs with him and his clan is causing some frustraion.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2011, 11:14:11 pm »
+1
I will describe the last battle between Legio and the Pillagers with one word, credits to my eloquent Risen friend Panpan. RAPPED!

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2011, 11:20:58 pm »
We rapped you!

And as Sir_Bertram said at the final Push: "kiieeel them all Kiieeeel them" with that really russian accent...

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2011, 11:21:39 pm »
Legio's attack on Pillagers. We won against all odds.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2011, 11:37:07 pm »
Hahahahaahahaha oh my god. So you're implying that our plans against LLJK (which never concerned you in the first place) with 4 other clans (1k ats army and 3 clans without any fiefs) ,that got compromised by a traitor clan which switched sides and got itself a better deal is "assholish backstabbing tactics" ? Are you guys in love with LLJK ? Or do you hate searaiders/vrn/ pecores/templars whom we tried to get some lands off LLJK ? What the hell are you on about ?
And where the HELL did you get the image of us stating that we're the most honorable clan or that we've ever trolled the Risen after they got hacked ? Get your freaking facts straight before posting your accusations for crying out loud.
Everyone knows wtf happened ? And what happened exactly ? We tried to take out LLJK (who now ,as we predicted , are gonna have almost the entire desert) and establish minor clans in their lands. While trying to deal with our neighbours' (Legio ) constant whining how they don't have enough lands and trying to offer them the lands that we could conquer. We kept asking you  to stay out  of the southern conflict, but of course we got attacked as soon as we got weakened.

Now stop putting words into our mouths and stating things that we've never stated.

@Zapper  my intention was not to insult Cicero. I've known him for a long time and our current state of affairs with him and his clan is causing some frustraion.
I like how all of us are whiners, but you never whine/rage/gloat.

Yes, there were some shogunate who went "lol we beat n00b risen" after we got hacked, even after the fact that we got hacked was announced and confirmed by devs.

Yes, you did try to gang up on LLJK with a lot of clans. Because they are fiefless/small/green-eyed-bugs from mars/pastafarians doesn't change that. Your reasons for this is irrelevant. (yes I understand why you did it and it was a good reason to do so, but you still ganged up)

Yes, you do keep saying that anyone who goes to war against you are "backstabbing/immoral/dishonourable/big meanies. Even though we made a decleration of war and everything before we attack AND there were no deals from before that.

And no, Legio wasn't "whining" for you to give them land. They were telling you that they wanted more land, something which is a nice thing to inform about. You offering them lands far away from where they already had, wasn't a very good offer so they had to find another way to get lands.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 11:38:31 pm by Zapper »
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2011, 11:47:52 pm »
Legio's attack on Pillagers. We won against all odds.

So why are you posting in this thread you moron? This is a thread start by a byz member towards risen and bashi.

Legio have indeed lost there battle and with out sounding biast that map is horrible to attack on but well done nonetheless to the defenders.

Now gtfo of the thread you shitter. Im coming for you next anyway so hold on to your knickers : )

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2011, 11:54:24 pm »
SOMEONE MAD!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2011, 11:59:03 pm »
My rage level went fucking through the roof then.

Grabs 20k troops and marches for guard lands!