Author Topic: GG and GZ  (Read 11409 times)

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
Re: GG and GZ
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2011, 01:31:44 pm »
But Byzantium lost their respect to me so i can trolololololol ?

Trololol away my friend im just going to hold fire for a couple of days :P

Offline Captain_Georges

• Count
  • Renown: 238
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • 0==[]:::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vangaboys
  • Game nicks: Captain_Georges
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 01:51:13 pm »
But Byzantium lost their respect to me so i can trolololololol ?

Yeah cicero you suck
cRPG needs guns

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 02:02:41 pm »

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2011, 03:29:16 pm »
I am disappointed not to have been accepted in one of three battles. These maps were those ones, where I usually have high kill death ratios.  :?

Well however,gg...
Sorry, i think i was about to accept you in one of the battles and than i got spammed by people in TS and forgot to do it...

@ Cicero, last thing we need in this game is your respect. You may have more decent players , but at least Kapukulu have their dignity and OUR respect for standing by our side. I've heard you offered them a village in exchange for not helping us eh ? =)

@ Georges, you OBLIVIOUS FOOL ! (c) Tenne

@ Warlord - we would've lost (the fiefs) eventually anyway just because of the tickets difference, but of course it was a bit dissapointing to lose the Buvran battle, we've ran out of shields at some point , i think it was the turning factor. Good battles nonetheless. =)

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2011, 03:32:54 pm »
@ Warlord - we would've lost (the fiefs) eventually anyway just because of the tickets difference, but of course it was a bit dissapointing to lose the Buvran battle, we've ran out of shields at some point , i think it was the turning factor. Good battles nonetheless. =)

Well we were doing equipment runs towards the back end of the battle to keep it from you but also to save our own.

We had a big ticket advantage in that battle are you closed the gap well.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2011, 05:49:37 pm »
Sorry, i think i was about to accept you in one of the battles and than i got spammed by people in TS and forgot to do it...

@ Cicero, last thing we need in this game is your respect. You may have more decent players , but at least Kapukulu have their dignity and OUR respect for standing by our side. I've heard you offered them a village in exchange for not helping us eh ? =)

@ Georges, you OBLIVIOUS FOOL ! (c) Tenne

Ahh rightful copyright, I like it.

Good game guys, I enjoyed shooting you guys and this time round (the final time) we actually had enough bows to make things work better for us! :) Didn't run out early although I wish the archers on the roof nearing the end had actually listened that there was a guy up there, hence the oblivious fools comment.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2011, 06:22:24 pm »

Which i dont really care anything from you ujin especially you and your ally leader which calls us moron in anywhere ( lol he was so friendly when we were talking at start of strategus ) .

I dont have any problems with byzantium except their pure diplomatic friendly polyanna leader which acts like hmmm can you remember what did you about us ? That you offered us villages for fighting against LLJK and Union lol dont be sarcastic ujin i did it because i pity on kapılulus which are turkish.

Everyone that fights with you is perfect and your enemy is shit right ?

And by the way ujin where is your supreme tactician general belmont to save your from this situation ?

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2011, 07:49:31 pm »
Which i dont really care anything from you ujin especially you and your ally leader which calls us moron in anywhere ( lol he was so friendly when we were talking at start of strategus ) .

I dont have any problems with byzantium except their pure diplomatic friendly polyanna leader which acts like hmmm can you remember what did you about us ? That you offered us villages for fighting against LLJK and Union lol dont be sarcastic ujin i did it because i pity on kapılulus which are turkish.

Everyone that fights with you is perfect and your enemy is shit right ?

And by the way ujin where is your supreme tactician general belmont to save your from this situation ?
Sigh. Cicero, your anger puts others to shame. You keep acting like a badass but you have the character of a woman inside. Your hatred towards some people (in a videogame, that is) lives on forever, even when the people you hate try to treat you normally.

The only thing we have done was offering Hawaha village and Weyyah castle to Legio in case we capture those fiefs from LLJK (Legio kept asking us to give them Grunwalder because they didn't have enough lands) as well as promising that if the Union attacks us while we're fighting LLJK, should we succeed against the Union we promised to give the lands we conquered to our neighbours. All these offers were proposed in exchange for Legio,BB and Risen staying out of the conflicts.

Noone ever invited you to fight LLJK or Union and you know this as well as i do. The reason this was has started is your coalition wanting to get more lands and you saw the perfect opportunity to attack us while we were busy fighting LLJK. It is a rather logical decision that i can understand, but i am starting to get a bit tired of the same repeated propaganda that tries to present us as some sort of masters of plots , backstabs and so on.  If you really believe in the things you say than you are either a shameless liar or you have been seriously brainwashed by some of your allies.

I never held any grudges against the Union (they want more lands and they hate Pillagers, it was obvious they would've attacked one way or another), Legio (they're Italians goddamit! +they needed more lands too) or Risen (they'd just be happy to join the bandwagon and crush us, why not), but out of all clans that have attacked us you try to make it look like a righteous and justified attack, that makes you stand out. What also makes you stand out is that you have said numerous times that you won't join an attack against us. And what did i tell  my clanmates ? "If BB attack us, it's the last time i believe ANYONE in Strategus". I guess i've made a fool of myself.

And by the way,  we don't have an ally leader and i'm note sure who you're talking about, but i don't recall anyone calling you morons. Where the hell does this come from, really ?

As for Belmont, he is having a good time , i think it's none of your business, we have enough capable commanders and i hope the battles last night have proved it. And in any case , tactics have nothing to do with our situation.

If you wish  to answer , we can continue in PMs (i'm genuinely interested in where you've got  those false facts from) , because so far  this topic wasn't filled with hatred and let's keep it that way.

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2011, 08:37:03 pm »
Whelp, I smell bitter defeat from Cicero...

Its so strong!
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2011, 09:49:42 pm »
Sigh. Cicero, your anger puts others to shame. You keep acting like a badass but you have the character of a woman inside. Your hatred towards some people (in a videogame, that is) lives on forever , even when the people you hate try to treat you normally.
-snip-
Hillarious insults. You southerners are way too creative.

Whelp, I smell bitter defeat from Cicero...

Its so strong!
How can you smell a defeat that never happened?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:51:13 pm by Zapper »
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2011, 10:01:46 pm »
ohhh it did happen you jelly though!
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2011, 10:03:49 pm »
Niiiiceee
At last some drama.
I love how everyone attacks byzantium are backstabber cunts with sneaky assholish tactics but byzantium is always pure as a baby.I mean you have a fucking voice record of discussing assholish backstabbing tactics against LLJK and you can still talk about dignity,honor etc ... It's really lovely...
I still remember some byzantions bragging about their victory against Risen with hacked roster and Legio with hilarious bugged spawn. Too bad i can't see them around these days.
Yes you defended well and i still have a little respect to you cuz you did try to defend and offer community enjoyable battles but if you come here and start to shitstorm like " We are the most honored clan we do everything with ethic but those barbarians around us backstabbed us and that's why we fail ." everyone who knows wtf happened will laugh their asses off.
I would like to see you being a man and blaming your fails that led you to defeat instead of talking about other clan's dignity etc ...

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2011, 10:08:37 pm »
where the fuck is my popcorn gifs GODDAMNIT!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2011, 10:22:03 pm »
where the fuck is my popcorn gifs GODDAMNIT!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The only one that matters.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2011, 10:26:23 pm »