Author Topic: nuffen: stay or go?  (Read 38175 times)

Offline Skawtish

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Jambi: Yes, I take this serious. I will NEVER forget to unban a guy for 3 days. (all the other admins have done worse, I was for half a year the one who did all the unbanning the other admins forgot, none of them got nominated for it.)
What proof? :)
It's nothing to do with you forgetting to unban me. I'm confused as to why you keep trying to portray it as such. It's really pathetic. You just come across really desperate.

I nominated you because you banned me for a week for thrusting my lance near an archer who was firing arrows into my horse.

Offline Belatu

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • what
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Belatucadros
Re: nuffen: stay or go?
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2011, 06:22:22 pm »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My fridge is my shield

Offline Skawtish

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

He lies to strengthen his position after being accused of abuse, he has done with myself, and other players.

Yep.
I wasn't even going to make an abooze thread at first, i was just going to take the ban. I don't even play very often so i wasn't massively bothered by it.
But when i seen nuffen lie through his teeth in my ban reason thread i felt i had no choice to but to make an abooze.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2011, 06:27:13 pm »
+1
I see Skawtish was very clear regarding the reason for nomination. And since you keep bringing it up, I will tell you my opinion. Personally, I don't buy that "I forgot to unban him crap" for one second. He complained about it, and there was a discussion about this decision of yours. I would say that is what irritated you and this is why you "forgot" to unban him on time.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1961
  • Infamy: 215
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Ah, now I understand your hate, you are disappointed that Lilith is not a girl :D

Dunno 'bout Jambi, but I must admit that I'm slightly disapointed  :oops:

Offline Skawtish

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I accept bets, i believe no matter how many people we get to vote yes for removal, he will still get more to vote for no, but, maybe, and i HOPE for that, maybe i am wrong.
Thats why we should get to see who voted what.
The whole thing is potentially very corrupt.

Offline Skawtish

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Keep him! We want nuffen to stay!
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2011, 06:37:47 pm »
+1
So you think such an important event as a vote about demoting an admin should not be open for discussion in the general c-rpg forums? Easier to remove an admin if no one got a clue whats happening, yes? I see why your against discussions when the admin in question is accused of.. banning teamwounders.

If i had made a thread, how long do you think it would have lasted?

you think we are all really stupid, don't you?

Infact, i think i will make a thread. You set the precedent, deal with it.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
Re: Keep him! We want nuffen to stay!
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2011, 06:46:20 pm »
+1
You set the precedent, deal with it.

Admins should need to bring proofs for bans longer than lets say 3 days, problem solved. And yeah, i know how much extra work this is, but still, if you want an even ground, you should have to follow same rules and stuff the rest of us does. How come one guy can ruin the game for so many people without single proof other than his words, and we have to bring loads of evidence to support our cases. Are we not even here or what?

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
Dear Jambi,

If you by any chance has hard proof that some admin is abusing his position, try get a hold of some of the higher-ups and make your case. I refuse to believe that our developer team would keep someone that is blatantly abusing his powers.
 In the case of 'Nuffen Vs Unji' aka 'the case of Unji's homemade flicker-show', there is only [edit*] suggestive proof. Only some guys slashing at each others, with Unji supplementing  the story.

Get some real hard evidence or GTFO :)

How?

Fraps 24/7??? How can i anticipate the moment?

Screenshots? How can i screenshot the context, i can screenshot logs and what will it show? Nuffen banning someone and thats it, no way of knowing was it just or not....

Proof in these cases is almost impossible to obtain....

Only thing left to do is to vote
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 06:52:51 pm by Fluffy_Muffin »
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2011, 07:01:05 pm »
Popcorn.jpg

Offline Ankhalas

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2011, 07:02:14 pm »
+1
Btw, why is the poll hidden? (usually current results are showed after the vote is sent)  I've never seen an admin nomination but this is not stated in the rules  :?

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2011, 07:16:58 pm »
+1
Btw, why is the poll hidden? (usually current results are showed after the vote is sent)  I've never seen an admin nomination but this is not stated in the rules  :?

So nuffen can stay admin with +1 vote over the people who voted to remove... I remember how many people spoke out against nuffen back then, nuffen hadn't achieved as much support he has now, yet disturbingly he clung on by a single vote, I believe this goes further than superficial support... Further than merely VRN and Fallen and Guards voting to keep nuffen admin.. Conspiracies!
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2011, 07:23:32 pm »
+2
To make sure everyone gives his objective opinion and wont be influenced by the current results and to keep it from becoming a mess.

I gave a +1 to Skawtish's thread, cause being banned for 7 days while it wasn't intended is shit, but mostly because I want to see another vote. Generally I find nuffen not a bad admin, I haven't witnessed any abuse myself, and I find most of the whiny threads about Nuffen's abuse very minor errors by him, whilst I don't even know if even those minor errors actually happened. Most of those threads should be in the unban forum, instead of the abooze forum.

Nuffen is a strict admin, nothing wrong with that, just take a look at this community. Slight aggresiveness seems required. Nuffen cares enough to spectate potential rulebreakers. He is also actually online sometimes and one of the few admins that I see doing anything.

Judging from the amount of shit flinged at Nuffen, there must be something wrong, but I don't see it. He gets a no from me. Feel free to post cool things here that change my mind.

Also, start hiring some people from the admin applications, because I would like to see more admins. There's plenty of talent in there, who might bring less controversy than Nuffen.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2011, 07:23:59 pm »
+1
So nuffen can stay admin with +1 vote over the people who voted to remove... I remember how many people spoke out against nuffen back then, nuffen hadn't achieved as much support he has now, yet disturbingly he clung on by a single vote, I believe this goes further than superficial support... Further than merely VRN and Fallen and Guards voting to keep nuffen admin.. Conspiracies!

we will see, but i smell something fishy

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2011, 07:26:40 pm »
+1
go away, you're ugly