Author Topic: nuffen: stay or go?  (Read 37812 times)

Offline Different

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alatar, and many more
Re: Keep him! We want nuffen to stay!
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2011, 04:36:37 pm »
+1
Damn im agreeing with Ujin.... i must be getting a cold or something :-)

Anyways

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13770.0.html Vote Yes, for Admin power removal!

agree

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2011, 04:37:04 pm »
+1
That's just in the nomination thread. There were discussion threads for the previous polls as well. I'm really not sure why there need to be two, though.
Shameless attention seeking, isn't it obvious?
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Spawny

• Count
  • Renown: 152
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Spawny
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2011, 04:39:40 pm »
+1
I guess someone is afraid of losing admin rights.

The problem is even if you are number 1 in NA you are still only number 467 in EU or the worst in AUS(number 17)

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2011, 04:41:14 pm »
+1
Eh, just went ahead and merged the threads. Wasn't much of a difference between them anyway, they were both full of cats.
Don't.

Offline Different

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alatar, and many more
Re: nuffen: stay or go?
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2011, 04:42:12 pm »
+1
bad enough

Offline Redus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Btw, i don't care if you lose or keep your admin power, i almost have never have to do something with any admin (i don't grief and i go away from grieffer), but we should vote for more admin not for less.

Niether did I untill yesterday (having to do something with a admin). I mean I admit I might have hit a teammate at a unfortunate moment (if I did. I really do not recall, but I was fighting normally so it could happen in the heat of battle). I might have accepted a 1 day ban without any problems because of the ongoing situation (A lot of teammate hitting occured both to defend and griefers). He however decided to ban me 7 days just like that.

I have never in this game (or any game in-fact) recieve a warning personally for misbahaving and now out of the blue I am banned for 7 days for what he is calling teamhitting (in-game reason was teamkilling, but that might just be an admin being lazy). Hell the only teamhit I did while playing that character was me kicking one of the fellow guildies because he was kicking a random person (WAAYYYYY before ban!).

This to me is a bad way to administrate. It might also be because of the lack of clear guidlines I really do not know. He might be a good admin, this is the only time I had anything to do with him and it was a bad experience that simply was not right. That is why I dislike the two threads he made. People should base there opinion on there expirience with the admin, not because of what your or mine opinions are.

I really do not care either way if he stays or not. I assume if the majority of people vote for him to stay he must not be a to bad of an admin and that I just had a unlucky expirience with him. That is why I find this an interesting system.

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
If this nomination fails again. Ide say chadz should make a rule.
If and admin has been nominated 3 times, without succes.... but still with hardcore Screenshot/youtube proof of his abuse, its an auto removal from admin powers.

Dear Jambi,

If you by any chance has hard proof that some admin is abusing his position, try get a hold of some of the higher-ups and make your case. I refuse to believe that our developer team would keep someone that is blatantly abusing his powers.
 In the case of 'Nuffen Vs Unji' aka 'the case of Unji's homemade flicker-show', there is only [edit*] suggestive proof. Only some guys slashing at each others, with Unji supplementing  the story.

Get some real hard evidence or GTFO :)

« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 05:20:47 pm by Babelfish »

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
It was supposed to be one about why Im an abuzer, and one about why I should stay. Sadly, the people who wants me gone breaks rules just to break them, thats why these two threads looks like the same.

I want you gone. i dont break any rules. Anyone else?
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Anyways, im going to stop posting here. Not going to argue with ignorance.... or read Nuffens bullshit any longer.

I want you gone. i dont break any rules. Anyone else?

That didn't last long. :lol:

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Dear Jambi,

If you by any chance has hard proof that some admin is abusing his position, try get a hold of some of the higher-ups and make your case. I refuse to believe that our developer team would keep someone that is blatantly abusing his powers.
 In the case of 'Nuffen Vs Unji' aka 'the case of Unji's homemade flicker-show', there is only [edit*] suggestive proof. Only some guys slashing at each others, with Unji supplementing  the story.

You must have missed my whole thread about DTV then  :P :lol: :P :lol:

or GTFO :)

Im still hoping for t1ts tbh
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 05:26:28 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
I've been attacked with disconnects, sourced from Nuffens influence, this evil cannot continue, I'll not be playing until this issue is resolved.

Yesterday I totally kicked 3 guards arses including Tenne and Nuff, then as soon as I finished teabagging them I got the disconnect/connection lost message.

And because Okin said "Tenne, are you already abusing the disconnect bug?" you instantly assume that it was something to do with Nuffen & myself?

Completely brilliant, Cheers Okin, your influence is so overwhelming you can make up bugs and have people believe them at a whim, kudos to you!

It's been happening to me since you banned me and started happening on the Pecores server first, then after my ban was over and I started playing on EU servers all was fine at first, then suddenly CONNECTION LOST.... then it happens again and again and more frequently and even more frequently when you or tenne are on the server. o_O

How can you judge that last statement exactly? When you got disconnected I had admin powers for little over 20 minutes. I can't say enough that I think it's just something to do with your connection falling out rather than something to do with Nuffen or myself suddenly DDoSing you over being killed.

I love how i'm getting assosiated with things a little under 24 hours since I was asked to become an admin, I think that's a record or something isn't it? Or does this happen to everyone who gets admin?

EDIT: Actually, reading your final post about the activity of admins, it's lead me to believe that you think that i've been admin for a while, which I have not. So, I can understand why you think that Nuffen and I have conspiracy talks on teamspeak.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 05:40:27 pm by Tennenoth »

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
And because Okin said "Tenne, are you already abusing the disconnect bug?" you instantly assume that it was something to do with Nuffen & myself?

Completely brilliant, Cheers Okin, your influence is so overwhelming you can make up bugs and have people believe them at a whim, kudos to you!

It's a conspiracy!!

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
You must have missed my whole thread about DTV then  :P :lol: :P :lol:

(click to show/hide)

Also link the thread, cannot find it :/

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
Re: nuffen: stay or go?
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2011, 05:42:11 pm »
+1
Stop posting here and get ur mother, father, grandmother, brother in law, cousin, sister, wife, boss, postman and all to vote yes on da removal

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen

Ah, now I understand your hate, you are disappointed that Lilith is not a girl :D