Author Topic: Sigh yet more admin abuse, Pecores_Armbrust_Manne  (Read 9333 times)

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
Re: Sigh yet more admin abuse, Pecores_Armbrust_Manne
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2011, 08:22:58 pm »
Your loss.  :lol:

It's not like people are going to lose sleep over the fact that you're ignoring hard evidence of the incompetence of Armbrust_Manne. In the end, you decide what's best for your servers. If it's truly to let him keep his powers then I guess have it your way, you deserve whatever is going to be the outcome.

I didn't want to play this game but let's go : I don't see what you call hard evidence.
Screenshot 1 : He is apologizing for something. No proof of what he is apologizing for
Screenshot 2 : Armbrust is telling to someone that he will kick another one (obiously murmilus because he finally got kicked)
Screenshot 3: he got kicked.
So the screenshot don't say if he deserved it , it just make us understand that murmulis seemend to hae some problem with the tzar guy. Armbrust decided that murmilus was wrong, and we have nothing that can show that murmilus is not guilty.

I just wonder why this post didn't get in section pecores? Maybe because he was afraid that the lack of evidence would have got his demand refused?
As i said before this ragepost only belongs to TRASH

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2011, 08:28:50 pm »
+2
Pecores are watching their admin . We already punished by the past one of our admin because of abusing. But we do that only when the aim of the victim is to get justice and reparation for what he suffered. This is not the aim of this topic. The only purpose of this toppic is to try to make people shit on armbrust. And this is not the way we work. So no matter what did armbrust , i don't care because this is not the correct way to deal with the subject.This post is not about admin power abusing. It is about a personal vendetta against armbrust. We can't tolerate that. So i say it again , this is the wrong way to do it , so we will not take the accusation in consideration.

Yeah sure, because my posts in this thread are full of Pecores hate right?... In-fact I enjoyed playing on Pecores after being unjustly banned on the EU servers, I thought it was nice to have another decent server to play on after being unfairly banned on another, but I guess there's so many admin's now, although most being decent admin's, some better than others, you're bound to find a few who shouldn't be admin's any more, it's just a shame that peoples friendships with these people who use their admin powers irresponsibly, allow themselves to judge others clouded by their friendship even when evidence is present of that irresponsibility or abuse.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 08:31:56 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline LordSnow

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Snow
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2011, 08:31:45 pm »
LOL OVERDRIVEN, YOU'RE FUNNY!

Tsss stop being a dumbass dude. Dont forget that this serv is our serv. And it's a privat serv, we respect cRPG rules but you have to respect OUR rules and our way to administrate it. We dont ask anyone to play with us. But dont forget that we pay it and we OFFER  a great serv to the cRPG community, powerfull and you'll always have a great ping on it if you're on EU. Stop crying about our admin now, go play elsewhere if you're unhappy.
Damn. It's snowing again.

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2011, 08:32:39 pm »
Yeah sure, because my posts in this thread are full of Pecores hate right?... In-fact I enjoyed playing on Pecores after being unjustly banned on the EU servers, I thought it was nice to have another decent server to play on after being unfairly banned on another, but I guess there's so many admin's now, although most being decent admin's, some better than others, you're bound to find a few who shouldn't be admin's any more, it's just a shame that peoples friendships with these people who use their admin powers irresponsibly cloud their judgement even when evidence is present of that irresponsibility or abuse.
You are just not answering so let me ask again :
WHY THIS TOPIC HERE BUDDY
YOU TRIIN TO GET PEOPLE STONE TO DEATH ARMBRUST
*kikoolol mode off*
and about the evidence i gave an interpretation.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2011, 08:33:10 pm »
+1
LOL OVERDRIVEN, YOU'RE FUNNY!

Tsss stop being a dumbass dude. Dont forget that this serv is our serv. And it's a privat serv, we respect cRPG rules but you have to respect OUR rules and our way to administrate it. We dont ask anyone to play with us. But dont forget that we pay it and we OFFER  a great serv to the cRPG community, powerfull and you'll always have a great ping on it if you're on EU. Stop crying about our admin now, go play elsewhere if you're unhappy.

I didn't break any rules. Only Armburst is trying to say I did to back-up his irresponsible actions instead of taking responsibility for his mistakes.

It's such a shame Armbursts behaviour is condoned, surely if I had acted as he said, then I wouldn't find myself making this thread.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 08:34:21 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2011, 08:34:04 pm »
+1
I didn't want to play this game but let's go : I don't see what you call hard evidence.
Screenshot 1 : He is apologizing for something. No proof of what he is apologizing for
Screenshot 2 : Armbrust is telling to someone that he will kick another one (obiously murmilus because he finally got kicked)
Screenshot 3: he got kicked.
So the screenshot don't say if he deserved it , it just make us understand that murmulis seemend to hae some problem with the tzar guy. Armbrust decided that murmilus was wrong, and we have nothing that can show that murmilus is not guilty.

I just wonder why this post didn't get in section pecores? Maybe because he was afraid that the lack of evidence would have got his demand refused?
As i said before this ragepost only belongs to TRASH

I was not talking about the screenshots per se. You seem to have forgotten, there are 2, maybe 3 ban request threads on this moron. A person who has been banned this many times should not even be considered as a possible candidate for administrator.

Also, we're not "playing" a game; you are leaving out way too many points and arguments for that. I am and I was simply letting you know, that nobody cares nor will they try and argument against your decision to keep Armbrust_Manne as an admin on the Pecores servers. Any reaction you will get is most likely going to be decreasing server traffic, partly because of this (controversial) decision, and partly because Manne will keep repeating stuff like this.

And I doubt Murmillus posted here because he "knew" this belonged in the trash bin. I think he posted here because he knew Pecores would not do anything to investigate and/or re-consider Manne for admin. You pretty much proved him right with your reply, too.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Philip :)
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2011, 08:36:19 pm »
some one else saw me massivly teamkilling, griefing, trolling or abusing admin rights? then pls tell us..

PS: forum admins, when is this shit moved or closed ? lol

and your kick wasnt a mistake murmillus, i kicked you because you harshly insulted the guy you teambumped and teamkilled before after he told you to watch your damn bumping. for me that is a kick.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 08:38:25 pm by Armbrust_Schtze »
This masterwork bolt will send you straight to hell Tincan!

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2011, 08:37:35 pm »
+2

If I was in your shoes, I would want it closed too.  :lol:

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2011, 08:39:27 pm »
its 7 pages people complaining about nothing in general discussions under the title "Sigh yet more admin abuse, Pecores_Armbrust_Manne" and this guy keeps and keeps crying...

and of course bjort needs to oil the fire.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2011, 08:44:31 pm »
+1
some one else saw me massivly teamkilling, griefing, trolling or abusing admin rights? then pls tell us..

and your kick wasnt a mistake murmillus, i kicked you because you harshly insulted the guy you teambumped and teamkilled before after he told you to watch your damn bumping. for me that is a kick.

If I had intentionally bumped him and team-killed him (by the way it happened at the same time as I was hoping to bump and lance an enemy but as people strafe the wrong person got hit), if I had not apologised, and then went on to insult him harshly as you claim, (please elaborate on what I said exactly because I don't remember swearing or raging atall), then I would have been deserving a kick.

Why not just own up? Be a man?

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2011, 08:45:01 pm »
''You seem to have forgotten, there are 2, maybe 3 ban request threads on this moron''

Adding insults makes my argument look 1337. >  8-) <
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2011, 08:45:46 pm »
Adding insults makes my argument look 1337. >  8-) <

At this point, "moron" is not an insult but a description. A very accurate one.

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2011, 08:55:02 pm »
zeh dictionary says moron is an insult bjort  :wink:

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2011, 08:58:21 pm »
+2

Um, server logs? Those will show whether or not Murmillus did anything to deserve this.

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2011, 09:03:04 pm »
I was not talking about the screenshots per se. You seem to have forgotten, there are 2, maybe 3 ban request threads on this moron. A person who has been banned this many times should not even be considered as a possible candidate for administrator.

Also, we're not "playing" a game; you are leaving out way too many points and arguments for that. I am and I was simply letting you know, that nobody cares nor will they try and argument against your decision to keep Armbrust_Manne as an admin on the Pecores servers. Any reaction you will get is most likely going to be decreasing server traffic, partly because of this (controversial) decision, and partly because Manne will keep repeating stuff like this.

And I doubt Murmillus posted here because he "knew" this belonged in the trash bin. I think he posted here because he knew Pecores would not do anything to investigate and/or re-consider Manne for admin. You pretty much proved him right with your reply, too.

It was a long way ago. He was banned 5 month. I did not grant him the admin power , i'm not and admin , i am the diplomat.

So we should totally ignore our netiquette , and our moral point of view , and only let server traffic rule instead us. This topic  is what is called in french "un vice de procedure" a translation may be : procedural error , technical irregularity.  For example if a police officer break into your house threaten you and find marijuana hidden in your cave , he can't attack you in justice because the way he got his proof is wrong.
So we're not planning to destitute Manne only because this topic.
For the future , if someone get Real Proofs that armbrust is offending the rule , and post this proof in the APPROPRIATE SECTION , we will take that in consideration. But this is not the case.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 10:22:14 pm by Cosmos_Shielder »