Author Topic: Sigh yet more admin abuse, Pecores_Armbrust_Manne  (Read 9310 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Sigh yet more admin abuse, Pecores_Armbrust_Manne
« Reply #120 on: August 15, 2011, 11:07:16 pm »
Just to piss you off.

He doesn't piss me off, he just shows how immature he is by doing that.

OFFTOPIC: Also I'm sad that brazillian thread got locked, I've had written excellent post which clarifies why brazillians aren't welcome in online games.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #121 on: August 16, 2011, 12:03:03 am »

OFFTOPIC: Also I'm sad that brazillian thread got locked, I've had written excellent post which clarifies why brazillians aren't welcome in online games.

Gimme dat link!Wanna read some Brazilian bashing!
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2797
  • Infamy: 714
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 16, 2011, 12:13:34 am »
No I've been warned by an anonymous admin. I want him to show his face so I can send a message. Don't worry dear admin, I have the proper communication skills, no name calling just a clarification so that next time you warn me under asumption of racism you know where I'm standing and where are you in the whole picture (if you're german anyhow you simple have no right to tell others that they make racist remarks, especially not to someone who's coming from a country which were occupied by chocolate chip cookie Germany and fought for freedom of all mankind ;)).

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #123 on: August 16, 2011, 12:19:52 am »
+1
No I've been warned by an anonymous admin. I want him to show his face so I can send a message. Don't worry dear admin, I have the proper communication skills, no name calling just a clarification so that next time you warn me under asumption of racism you know where I'm standing and where are you in the whole picture (if you're german anyhow you simple have no right to tell others that they make racist remarks, especially not to someone who's coming from a country which were occupied by chocolate chip cookie Germany and fought for freedom of all mankind ;)).

So according to you if the government in power did something during the time of one's grandfather, then everyone past that must carry those sins and start losing rights? Like modern day germans for some reason not being allowed to call others racist? That is... racist.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #124 on: August 16, 2011, 12:23:07 am »
+1
Guys, please this was not why the thread was created.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2011, 12:25:22 am »
Guys, please this was not why the thread was created.

The thread was started for bullshitting, this is bullshitting, so ye, it is why the thread was created ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2155
  • Infamy: 2324
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2011, 12:30:50 am »
@Tears

That's not what I've said. I talking about how Austrians and Germans today like to racionalise and relativize behavior of their grandfathers. I've talked to some about that particular topic, it's really sad how they try to cover that up. They feel shame, that's ok by me. That is something people should never forget, no matter how some tried to cover it up and make it go away with the time.

I know history of most civilizations very well and I'm not afraid to talk about it and express my opinion. Some don't like to hear how things actually happened, they want to believe how they were "explorers", that racism is talking about something openly but not what their old did in the past (slavery, most now wealthy countries built their status on slavery and stealing from "weaker" countries).

Nowadays we're witnesses of crisis which won't go away. Why? Because to keep living like they are used to, citizens of wealthy countries have to go into war to steal some more. Problem is that there isn't much left to steal from the poor...

You can't call someone a racist without proper explanation, I take serious offense cause of that. My family don't have such history. Mine ancestors didn't steal, burn villages and took slaves in the past therefore if you want to call me racist better back it with some good argumentation.

Without it you're just asshole admin on some internet forum. Plenty of those on internet, just like kuyaks and pikes in c-rpg mod...

Like modern day germans for some reason not being allowed to call others racist? That is... racist.

No that's not racism. Racism is when you treat a man like a dog just because of his skin color. When you treat him as different specie, that's racism. If racism was all about words, we wouldn't have to discuss this here cause no one would care about racism. Racism is about deeds, not just words.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:35:20 am by Leshma »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2011, 12:36:12 am »
+1
@Tears

That's not what I've said.
This is what you said, word for word:
(if you're german anyhow you simple have no right to tell others that they make racist remarks, especially not to someone who's coming from a country which were occupied by chocolate chip cookie Germany and fought for freedom of all mankind ;)).
You can't call someone a racist without proper explanation, I take serious offense cause of that. My family don't have such history. Mine ancestors didn't steal, burn villages and took slaves in the past therefore if you want to call me racist better back it with some good argumentation.
Racism has nothing to do with your ancestors. Your ancestors can be a solid line of perfect saints, and it is still possible for you to be racist. Your ancestors can be a solid line of racists, and it is possible for you to be a saint.
Being racist is how you personally live, and making racist comments has nothing to do with your ancestors either. I don't think you are a racist, in all seriousness, but saying something like
(if you're german anyhow you simple have no right to tell others that they make racist remarks, especially not to someone who's coming from a country which were occupied by chocolate chip cookie Germany and fought for freedom of all mankind ;)).
is a racist comment. You are telling someone that they lose rights simply because they are german, so fuck them for being german they are not allowed to call someone a racist simply because they were born in germany. That is a racist comment.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2958
  • Infamy: 408
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2011, 12:41:21 am »
They lose rights? Which rights? To talk about racism and call other people racist. Sorry but they lost that right a long time ago.

By being born in Germany you have rights of german citizen, also you have responsibilities of german citizen.

I cannot easily become german citizen, so yeah, being born somewhere means a lot in this unjust world we're living in ;)

Edit:

Also germans aren't race, neither are latinos.

About brazillians and latinos I have perfect explanation, from personal eXPerience but I won't post it cause thread is locked. But I asure you has nothing to do with racism, it has something to do with bad ping, hacking and no desire to communicate in english with other people who aren't speaking spanish language.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:44:41 am by Leshma »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #129 on: August 16, 2011, 12:44:24 am »
+1
They lose rights? Which rights? To talk about racism and call other people racist. Sorry but they lost that right a long time ago.

By being born in Germany you have rights of german citizen, also you have responsibilities of german citizen.

I cannot easily become german citizen, so yeah, being born somewhere means a lot in this unjust world we're living in ;)

So you are admitting that you are judging an entire people not on what each of them have done, but on what a couple of ancestors have done. Just because your great grandfather was an asshole does not mean you as his great grand child lose rights or should be judged because of that. If you do judge the great grandchild because of that, then you have done this in an unfair, unjust, and completely asshole of a fashion and are a total dick. This is not how the world demands things work, this is entirely You who are doing this kind of judging.

EDIT:
Edit:
About brazillians and latinos I have perfect explanation, from personal eXPerience but I won't post it cause thread is locked. But I asure you has nothing to do with racism, it has something to do with bad ping, hacking and no desire to communicate in english with other people who aren't speaking spanish language.

First off the OP of the locked thread was willing to speak in a non-spanish language. Secondly Brazilians speak Portuguese not Spanish. And are you seriously going to judge the entire brazilian online community because you met a couple of guys with "bad ping, hacking and no desire to communicate in english with other people who aren't speaking spanish language?" That is an amazing attitude...

And you still don't understand why you were hit with a 25% warning?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:56:11 am by Tears_of_Destiny »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2506
  • Infamy: 623
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 16, 2011, 12:50:45 am »
About these things I like to speak bluntly, I'm not politician.

Call me a dick but what your ancestors did in the past does matter a lot. Maybe not in the spiritual world (where our thoughts are) but in this physical world we're living in it's really important. Right now some child in Africa died not because (s)he's bad person, it's because ancestors put her on that ground where is no food and where personal health is in serious danger.

Edit: I stop here. I believe I well argument-ed my point of view. You don't have to like it, be a right winger nationalist, or live in barbie world illusion or think whatever you want just don't try to tell me I'm full of shit because I'm being honest and talking about things how they are in fact.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:57:44 am by Leshma »

Offline Different

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alatar, and many more
« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2011, 12:57:34 am »
+1
Nice offtopic there..

Well leshma, I agree withTears of Destiny. ( Get a shorter name )

I am german and my grandfather was in sibiria.

You cannot say that a person like ME a young 17 years old has anything to do that my grandfather maybe make a mistake at ?

It was definetly a very very big mistake, and we still pay for it.

But beside of the stuff we still pay and regret really, why am I not allowed to call someone a racist cause the NSDAP lead germany for a while and killed many ( and much more worse) ? When I say the truth probably ? I woud never assume anyone wrong about that, cause its a sensitive matter ..

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2011, 12:58:10 am »
+2
Sorry Leshma, but from which country are you?

No offense to you Bro, but it must be some Vanilla-paradise Wonderland.

There were People in ANY country in the World robbing, stealing and murdering.

It´s just that some did it earlier, some later, some more excessive and some not.

chocolate chip cookie-germany is the most popular and one of the later examples of this.Not to forget it´s bound to a world war.

I don´t want to relativize what my Grandfathers did(Mine did actually nothing as he was forced into the Wehrmacht and got imprisonated in Italia without ever firing a shot, but that´s not the point), and I can´t see where People from my country do that.To be true, Most people I see are still ashamed of this and are EXTREMELY careful about what they say and what they do.The german Government regularly supports Israel big time because they feel somewhat guilty(Though gifting them Submarines and Tanks isn´t the right way imo).

It just happened in the last few years that liberal and normal people begin to feel some patriotism again(Before the Football world championship in 2006 you earned strange and mad looks when having a german flag at your house or anywhere else).

Why, oh why cant we germans just have some pride for our country?It´s not like we are pride about the Holocaust or WWII.The whole world is goddamn patriotic but we aren´t allowed to because there was a horrible, horrible happening in the past?You know thats not fair!

Turks still have a lot of Pride for their country, yet they made the Armenian genocide
Serbians still have pride, yet there was the massacre of Srebrenica

List could go on for a while.

Fact is, the Holocaust and WWII were probably the most horrible genocide ever to happen in the past.Still it´s not fair to let the Son bleed for the mistakes of his father.

This post has gotten longer and somewhat more serious than I wanted it to.

Anyway, I think we should get over that.You just can´t hate people for what their ancestors did.

I like people from all over the world, not regarding their Race, Homeland or physical and mental abilitys.The only thing that matters is if you are a Douchebag or if you are not.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 16, 2011, 12:59:07 am »
+1
The thread was started for bullshitting, this is bullshitting, so ye, it is why the thread was created ;)

Two reasons to call you a troll.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 16, 2011, 01:05:07 am »
+1
This thread should be locked now, it's been completely derailed, however I think my point has been made.