Author Topic: Sigh yet more admin abuse, Pecores_Armbrust_Manne  (Read 9344 times)

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
Re: Sigh yet more admin abuse, Pecores_Armbrust_Manne
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2011, 12:27:06 pm »
Anyway, this is the wrong section to post about it. We have the ban unban section for that. You are just trying to get pecores a bad reputation. And you know what , we don't care , server is full  18h/24h .
The fact is that you are not trying to get justice because if you wanted to , you would just have contacted an another admin to get the problem solved.
So here is a good place to put your topic visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2011, 01:03:21 pm »
Anyway, this is the wrong section to post about it. We have the ban unban section for that. You are just trying to get pecores a bad reputation. And you know what , we don't care , server is full  18h/24h .
The fact is that you are not trying to get justice because if you wanted to , you would just have contacted an another admin to get the problem solved.

The only reason it's full is because the official ones lag atm  :lol:

If it's that full all the time then you need good admins, not ones who obviously can't make sensible decisions.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2011, 01:07:48 pm »
a long text again im to lazy too read..

Maybe you shouldn't read TOO much into it then :lol:

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2011, 01:52:48 pm »
+1
So here is a good place to put your topic visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I don't have a problem with the Pecores clan, clearly the image of garbage you've posted is representative of trash being spoken by people like yourself? If so well done, at least you're partially honest.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2011, 02:24:13 pm »
I don't have a problem with the Pecores clan, clearly the image of garbage you've posted is representative of trash being spoken by people like yourself? If so well done, at least you're partially honest.

No, it was clearly directed towards you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2011, 02:51:39 pm »
+2
No, it was clearly directed towards you.

Nuffen, your repetitive trolling only reinforces my previous position, in the thread I created about your abuse of admin powers, accusing you of banning me because you hold a grudge against me, accusations you blankly deny yet contradict with your behaviour in this thread.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 02:58:37 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2011, 02:58:11 pm »
I think nuffen was simply clarifying because you seemed confused.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2011, 02:59:33 pm »
+5
Murmillus prime never do anything wrong, when he gets kicked its obiously the admins fault, always. Really dude, take a chill pill.

Clarification?

No, obvious trolling.

A general discussion about server administration, the abuses of such and then calls for responsible behaviour is not a topic which belongs with the trash, only those who perpetrate irresponsible behaviour in positions of significant responsibility belong in the trash.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 03:05:23 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Polobow

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SoA
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2011, 03:10:41 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I am not sure about his intentions of this post, but reading this thread makes me think the admin is bad for your server ( no offence ).
I thought you wanted to keep your server nicely organised? I am thinking this guy ruins that a little*.

*I assume this, only by reading this thread.

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Philip :)
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2011, 03:47:32 pm »
i didnt do anything wrong. he teamkilled and bumped and insulted Tzar as i recognized and i kicked him. he shall stop crying and watch his bumps and words next time.

and 'Sigh yet more admin abuse, Pecores_Armbrust_Manne' doesnt really sound like an unbiased threat about admin aboose.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 03:49:08 pm by Armbrust_Schtze »
This masterwork bolt will send you straight to hell Tincan!

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2011, 03:53:08 pm »
i didnt do anything wrong. he teamkilled and bumped and insulted Tzar as i recognized and i kicked him. he shall stop crying and watch his bumps and words next time.

and 'Sigh yet more admin abuse, Pecores_Armbrust_Manne' doesnt really sound like an unbiased threat about admin aboose.

You should have kicked Tzar if you were going to kick. Again, you can't favour one and not the other. Especially when the one that you kicked said sorry, and the other said fu.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2011, 03:55:32 pm »
Nuffen, your repetitive trolling only reinforces my previous position, in the thread I created about your abuse of admin powers, accusing you of banning me because you hold a grudge against me, accusations you blankly deny yet contradict with your behaviour in this thread.

You mean where I banned you after warning you _three times_ to stop teamwounding? Obiously, it cant have anything to do with all the bs you pulled back there, right? Its never about you, its always about everyone else, you are the victim, always, right?

Ignore this guy, he is not able to take responsibility for his own action, and need someone else to blame when his action leads to him getting adminned.

You should have kicked Tzar if you were going to kick. Again, you can't favour one and not the other. Especially when the one that you kicked said sorry, and the other said fu.

Are you sure he saw Tzar doing anything wrong? He cant start kicking people on their word either, I mean that would be to favour someone!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 03:59:02 pm by nuffen »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Philip :)
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2011, 04:03:24 pm »
the thing that murmillus sayd was much harder than simply 'fu' and of course murmillus knew i was going to kick him and took screenshots so it looks im the bad man, to cry in the forums with the idea to compensate the expirience that he was kicked on having properly x5.

now stop crying im doing serious work there...and yes i can favor one guy if i see exactly what the other does.
This masterwork bolt will send you straight to hell Tincan!

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2011, 04:05:09 pm »
+1
Are you sure he saw Tzar doing anything wrong? He cant start kicking people on their word either, I mean that would be to favour someone!

Well taking in what we've heard from both sides, it sounds as though Murmillus tked Tzar, said sorry, Tzar said FU and went on a rage about cav. Murmillus replied with some insults himself and got kicked for it. Even though Tzar was just as in the wrong in my opinion. Tzar should have just accepted the apology and been done with it. And the fact the admin said 'dont worry Tzar ill kick him' kind of works against the admins favour. Sounds like he was pandering to Tzar.

Schtze...fu may not be as hard, but saying something like that in reply to an apology is just asking for trouble. You should have kicked them both for being idiots.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2011, 04:08:02 pm »
+1
Sigh... I've already given my version of events, I can't make people believe me, but the server was full, maybe someone else saw what happened, as I never swore once and the only insulting thing I said to him was "I am better than you", is that idiotic behaviour? I'd call it douche-like behaviour but as it was in response to a rude insulting raging paragraph, I think the douche-like comment I made was well deserved.