Author Topic: Another case of unjust usage of the big red ban button.  (Read 12176 times)

Offline Zorato

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: ZORATO_BIRD
  • IRC nick: BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
Re: Another case of unjust usage of the big red ban button.
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2011, 06:10:19 pm »
+2
Or how about deal with a situation where a player has notified the server of an intentional team-killer?

The proper channel for notifying the admins of a team-killer is by sending a message in admin chat.

but as I've also already said a thousand fucking times, a kick would have cooled me down and I would have taken the hint and resumed normal game-play, nuffen accuses me of ignoring warnings when the final warning was never given, that being given in form of a kick

There is no standardized method that the admins use to punish the unruly.

I'm speaking plain fucking English here, how twisted are the thought processes of some people here? Is it people like you who end up in government and end up fucking the country up or is it people like you who act like apes every weekend when they go drinking too much? Seriously, you're so unaware of your lack of perception into matters like this, yet you still give insulting, offensive opinions.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2011, 06:11:19 pm »
"Only" my ass. He banned both you and the other guy, not just you. Stop lying.

This may come as a massive shock to you but Game Admins Do This For Free and thus are not watching 24/7 and it can take a few minutes before we respond to a situation due to having alt-tabbed for something or dealing with another situation.
You are not by any stretch of the imagination the only player who has been banned for revenge team wounding. Read the archives and you find that countless people have been nailed on this. This is not discrimination, this is just you being silly and refusing to follow the rules which everyone has to follow.

Just relax, admit you broke the rule which apply to everyone, and then everything will get better.

I'm not lying REV I rarely ever lie, and especially not in these kinds of situations where I drag negative attention toward myself, I'm not a complete utter fool, nor a troll or a this or a that you all tend to call people who have a different perception on a situation that they were actually involved in.

Nuffen took no action against the fact he intentionally team-killed me, no warnings were issued, at this point we re-spawned and I started to follow him, about 10 seconds into the round after following him up a hill an enemy gets shot off a courser not far off in-front of us, he whistles for it. Now here's my mistake.

I then proceeded to hit the courser he called over as petty revenge in a moment of rage, but in doing so he hit me in the face with his sword and 1/3 of my life was taken from me, this further enraged me and I started trying to get at least one hit back at him, to which he raised his shield, I'm guessing this is the moment where nuffen rushes in to accuse me of being the aggressor and then insta-bans me without fair warning from all EU servers.

How the fuck is this situation fair and how the fuck have I lied?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 06:14:03 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2011, 06:16:13 pm »
+2
*shrugs*

Enjoy your ban, for I shall enjoy sipping my iced tea from the exclusive Badmin club.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2011, 06:17:34 pm »
+1
*shrugs*

Enjoy your ban, for I shall enjoy sipping my iced tea from the exclusive Badmin club.

Oh how typical. Jerk. IRC dwelling cunt.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Zorato

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2011, 06:31:44 pm »
+2
I then proceeded to hit the courser he called over as petty revenge in a moment of rage, but in doing so he hit me in the face with his sword and 1/3 of my life was taken from me, this further enraged me and I started trying to get at least one hit back at him

Do you sometimes throw your keyboard when video games "enrage" you?

I'm guessing this is the moment where nuffen rushes in to accuse me of being the aggressor and then insta-bans me without fair warning from all EU servers.

You were warned multiple times. It is your responsibility to see the warnings whether you are fighting or not. An admin isn't going to be like, "Hey, hey, stop fighting so that you can see my warning!". That is just silly.

How the fuck is this situation fair and how the fuck have I lied?

Tears_of_Destiny has a weird use of the word "lying".
BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2011, 06:37:23 pm »
+2
Tears_of_Destiny has a weird use of the word "lying".

Very weird use of the word indeed. He claims that Nuffen only takes action against players he dislikes, yet I have seen Nuffen take action against total strangers or people that he likes, so... I do call this accusation a lie. Weird, right?

I like cake... Cheesecake.... Strawberry Cheesecake...
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Zorato

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2011, 06:41:29 pm »
+2
He wasn't lying. It is just his own perception. He isn't deliberately trying to deceive anyone.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2011, 06:43:20 pm »
+2
He wasn't lying. It is just his own perception. He isn't deliberately trying to deceive anyone.

My perception is that he knows he is not telling the truth by exagerating and thus he is lying.

Offline Zorato

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2011, 06:47:16 pm »
+2
Murmillus_Prime hasn't shown any deceitful intent for the duration of this thread but whatever helps you sleep, bro.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2011, 06:50:07 pm »
+2
Murmillus_Prime hasn't shown any deceitful intent for the duration of this thread but whatever helps you sleep, bro.

I don't sleep, have you seen my post count and posting times?  :mrgreen:

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2011, 07:00:15 pm »
+2
alright mate i just got one tip of you.
dont insult the admins in this thread believe me.
just admit your wrong.
go to unban post post ur sorry and get along with your life.
i see tears of destiny as a great guy always helping out people and stuff so hes definiatly not jerk.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2011, 07:16:17 pm »
+2
OP has resorted to name calling. Following his logic, anyone who has recieved the word "cunt" may return it in kind.

Following a previous insult aimed in the general direction of those who have replied to this thread, and not agreed with OP, I must insist that we follow his lead.

You are a harsh, horrible individual. You are dicks. You're thought process is twisted, to the point that you can no longer understand plain English. Red letters.

"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Diomedes

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
  • Cat
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sootnik_Diomedes
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2011, 07:17:41 pm »
+3
*shrugs*

Badmins - the nocturnal defenders of Gothmin city and vigilant protectors of cRPJustice. 

(click to show/hide)

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2011, 07:21:43 pm »
+5
Or how about deal with a situation where a player has notified the server of an intentional team-killer?

Nuffen did deal with the situation, he spectated the players involved and banned them when they both broke the rules. If you had only killed his horse and not raged out, probably only the other guy would have been banned, with you just getting a warning for killing the horse.

You also missed an important part of the rules that you yourself quoted earlier in this thread:

"Breaking a rule may net you a warning, mute, kick or ban at admin discretion depending on severity of rule broken"

It's up to the admin in question whether the rule you broke is sever enough to warrant a warning, kick or ban. Nowhere does it say that the admin has to warn, kick and then ban. Nuffen did nothing wrong, he banned 2 rule breakers. You say a kick would have been enough, but seeing how you handled this entire situation I just have to disagree with that. I think a ban to make you cool down and think twice before you go into berserk mode is exactly what you need.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2011, 07:21:57 pm »
+1
Badmins - the nocturnal defenders of Gothmin city and vigilant protectors of cRPJustice. 

(click to show/hide)

Why this no fit in my signature?! *sobs*