Author Topic: Another case of unjust usage of the big red ban button.  (Read 12102 times)

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
Re: Another case of unjust usage of the big red ban button.
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2011, 02:28:36 pm »
+3
What.

The.

Fuck.

He dealt with the situation as he seemed fair at the time. Both you and "the other guy" got banned for griefing. It is hardly his fault you failed to read the warnings, is there? It's not perfect justice, but he dealt with the issue at hand: Players griefing each other.

This is not "community breaking". This is simply ADMINING, keeping the PEACE on the servers, which frankly I'd like to see a lot more of.

Now, move on with your fucking life and stop whining.
Monkeys!

Offline Zorato

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: ZORATO_BIRD
  • IRC nick: BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2011, 04:04:05 pm »
I've been banned on every EU_ server for team-wounding in self defence, tell me how that is fair without complaining that I'm crying or whining or w/e you wish to call it.

It is fair because you were team-wounding. Let that sink into your thick skull before posting again.

^
BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Barbas

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Great President of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2011, 04:20:24 pm »
It is fair because you were team-wounding. Let that sink into your thick skull before posting again.

Yep.

If he's still arguing at this point.. maybe he needs a forum ban.  People like this waste the admins' time. 

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2011, 04:43:00 pm »
SOMEBODY'S MAD.

But really, OP, stop. You continue to spew forth liquid shit from your mouth, and it's getting our metaphorical shirts dirty.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2011, 04:49:17 pm »
What.

The.

Fuck.

He dealt with the situation as he seemed fair at the time. Both you and "the other guy" got banned for griefing. It is hardly his fault you failed to read the warnings, is there? It's not perfect justice, but he dealt with the issue at hand: Players griefing each other.

This is not "community breaking". This is simply ADMINING, keeping the PEACE on the servers, which frankly I'd like to see a lot more of.

Oh fair was it?

So even though the rules state a serious warning is given in a form of a kick, one which I had not received, how can an admin justify using the maximum punishment when they hadn't even issued the lighter punishment in the first place? Remember I had not actually team-killed, that offence has not been committed by myself, but actually had been committed with intent by the person whom I had an altercation with.

Please if you're apart of nuffens arse leech crew stop posting irrational hate in here and try to be more empathetic, you're revealing yourselves to be nothing more than harsh horrible individuals whom are most likely associated with nuffen in one form or another.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2011, 04:51:56 pm »

^

What part of he attacked me first do you not understand? Many MANY MANY people, probably little cunts like yourself most likely team-wound and team-kill on purpose at times and get away without even a warning, hypocritical cunt.

There are few people I don't apologise to when I TK by accident, it's a shame such civil behaviour isn't reflected in this negative self-serving arse sucking collection of pathetic individuals such as yourself.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 04:53:33 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Memento_Mori

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • I use these forums to hook up with hot ladies
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Memento_Mori, Sengo_Muramasa, Born_Of_Osiris,
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2011, 04:59:48 pm »
+3
What part of he attacked me first do you not understand? Many MANY MANY people, probably little cunts like yourself most likely team-wound and team-kill on purpose at times and get away without even a warning, hypocritical cunt.

There are few people I don't apologise to when I TK by accident, it's a shame such civil behaviour isn't reflected in this negative self-serving arse sucking collection of pathetic individuals such as yourself.

He attacked you first = team wound
                           +
Then you attack him back in revenge = team wound

??????????????????????????????????????????????

You both got bans, do the math.

This is the best read in General Discussion.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2011, 05:00:59 pm »

He attacked you first = team wound
                           +
Then you attack him back in revenge = team wound

??????????????????????????????????????????????

You both got bans, do the math.

AFTER he team-killed me with clear intent the previous round to which I notified the WHOLE server including NUFFEN but NOTHING was done.

Offline Zorato

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2011, 05:30:24 pm »
Team killing is completely forbidden no matter what, idiot. I love how you keep trying to justify your actions like you are some sort of righteous warrior of the holy moral code or some shit.

it's a shame such civil behaviour isn't reflected in this negative self-serving arse sucking collection of pathetic individuals such as yourself.

You're so cute, I just want to pinch your cheeks.

A+, would read again!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:36:10 pm by Zorato »
BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN BIRD CLAN

Offline Visus

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • TripSteppin'.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Visus_of_Chaos
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2011, 05:42:22 pm »
Why would he team kill you on purpose unless you were being a general dickhead, even before you decided to attack him back?

Probably, his missed a swing, like we all do sometimes, and hit you at low health. Oops. Now you are dead, and he has a tk. Its honestly your own fault that you just didn't sit back and enjoy the free multi while dead, and instead decided to dick your team, the other guy, and yourself by team killing in revenge (which is most certainly on purpose).

I didn't want to come in here and be insulting... but Murmillius I think its pretty clear that you are either a fail-troll or a generally stupid. This can be seen from your whining and insulting threads, whining and insulting posts, and the awesome bar that was almost as low as Gorath. A better solution for this situation would be to shut up, and let the ban run its course. You are just making it worse for yourself.

From the standpoint of a non-admin, I have never had a problem with admins on EU or NA. As long as you don't dick about and make sure to apologize to people you may tk...they are really reasonable. Kicks, warnings, and bans are all given and for the most part deserved.

That is certainly the case in this situation. This thread has gone on long enough I think, the discussion is going nowhere and all it is creating is a chance for this guy to make himself look dumb.

LOCK THE THREAD
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:43:58 pm by Visus »
الايرلندي ليوبارد

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2011, 05:46:52 pm »
Why would he team kill you on purpose unless you were being a general dickhead, even before you decided to attack him back?

Probably, his missed a swing, like we all do sometimes, and hit you at low health. Oops. Now you are dead, and he has a tk. Its honestly your own fault that you just didn't sit back and enjoy the free multi while dead, and instead decided to dick your team, the other guy, and yourself by team killing in revenge (which is most certainly on purpose).

I didn't want to come in here and be insulting... but Murmillius I think its pretty clear that you are either a fail-troll or a generally stupid. This can be seen from your whining and insulting threads, whining and insulting posts, and the awesome bar that was almost as low as Gorath. A better solution for this situation would be to shut up, and let the ban run its course. You are just making it worse for yourself.

From the standpoint of a non-admin, I have never had a problem with admins on EU or NA. As long as you don't dick about and make sure to apologize to people you may tk...they are really reasonable. Kicks, warnings, and bans are all given and for the most part deserved.

That is certainly the case in this situation. This thread has gone on long enough I think, the discussion is going nowhere and all it is creating is a chance for this guy to make himself look dumb.

LOCK THE THREAD

The round in which he team-killed me was towards the end of the round an enemy rider presented herself to me by trying to lance me, I subsequently killed her and then killed her horse about 2 seconds after, which when I did so the offender in question did an overhead slash to my back, ( I was rotating my camera looking for enemies) and no enemies were in close proximity.

You're judgement of my motives is incorrect, I wouldn't bother posting as much as I have, tried making points, as impossible as it can be sometimes on this forum with people like yourself who completely miss the point of anything which supports my argument and instead just want to see me incarcerated further, I did so because actions taken against me were unjust, the situation was not prevented when it could have been, harsh punishment has been cast on the victim, that being myself, not driven by fact, unbiased rational or fairness, just a desire to watch someone you don't like squirm and to try and get me to stoop to your levels of stupidity, well it's not going to work, I've made many a fair point, many points proven and backed up by the actions of the people involved and even what's written in the rules.

Trying to shut me up by alienating me won't work either, just stop being dicks please.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:50:32 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Zorato

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2011, 05:53:17 pm »
+2
You're judgement of my motives is incorrect, I wouldn't bother posting as much as I have, tried making points, as impossible as it can be sometimes on this forum with people like yourself who completely miss the point of anything which supports my argument and instead just want to see me incarcerated further.

Your argument is shit. You are whining that you were banned for team-wounding somebody when team-wounding is completely against the rules. It doesn't matter what motive you had - it is against the rules. It is black and white - there is no gray. The sooner you accept this, the better off you are, but at this point I doubt you will ever be unbanned.

Also, how you can take a position on saying a quote such as "He watched me apparently, so why did he not kick the idiot who team-hit me first, before I had a chance to retaliate?[/i]" and accuse me of shifting blame? I've taken accountability for my offences, and responsibility for them, and I'm simply saying, problems should be dealt with before they become a bigger problem, how is that a bad position to take?

I love how you say you take responsibility for your actions yet continue to post gems like these: "the situation was not prevented when it could have been." Yeah, maybe you should take responsibility for your actions instead of wait for somebody else to clean up your mess? Situations should be dealt with, but the fact that you are shifting blame onto the admin for not preventing you from doing something against the rules, is very laughable.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:59:06 pm by Zorato »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2011, 05:59:31 pm »
+1
you also get banned on eu for not wearing gear that cause you to lose gold, just thought i warn you

Lies.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2011, 06:00:42 pm »
Your argument is shit. You are whining that you were banned for team-wounding somebody when team-wounding is completely against the rules. It doesn't matter what motive you had - it is against the rules. It is black and white - there is no gray. The sooner you accept this, the better off you are, but at this point I doubt you will ever be unbanned.

I love how you say you take responsibility for your actions yet continue to post gems like these: "the situation was not prevented when it could have been." Yeah, maybe you should take responsibility for your actions instead of wait for somebody else to clean up your mess?

Or how about deal with a situation where a player has notified the server of an intentional team-killer? Instead of only taking actions against players which you personally don't like.

I know it's against the rules but that didn't help the situation at the time, I was angry and I made a mistake, but as I've also already said a thousand fucking times, a kick would have cooled me down and I would have taken the hint and resumed normal game-play, nuffen accuses me of ignoring warnings when the final warning was never given, that being given in form of a kick, which would be necessary when the person who's being issued the verbal warnings is fighting for his life and is unable to read the chat and manual block with a 2h at once.

I'm speaking plain fucking English here, how twisted are the thought processes of some people here? Is it people like you who end up in government and end up fucking the country up or is it people like you who act like apes every weekend when they go drinking too much? Seriously, you're so unaware of your lack of perception into matters like this, yet you still give insulting, offensive opinions.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 06:03:15 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2011, 06:03:36 pm »
+3
Or how about deal with a situation where a player has notified the server of an intentional team-killer? Instead of only taking actions against players which you personally don't like.

"Only" my ass. He banned both you and the other guy, not just you. Stop lying.

This may come as a massive shock to you but Game Admins Do This For Free and thus are not watching 24/7 and it can take a few minutes before we respond to a situation due to having alt-tabbed for something or dealing with another situation.
You are not by any stretch of the imagination the only player who has been banned for revenge team wounding. Read the archives and you find that countless people have been nailed on this. This is not discrimination, this is just you being silly and refusing to follow the rules which everyone has to follow.

Just relax, admit you broke the rule which apply to everyone, and then everything will get better.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 06:05:01 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.