Author Topic: List of bugs BRD and their alliances expoliting  (Read 21933 times)

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
Re: List of bugs BRD and their alliances expoliting
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2011, 10:43:00 pm »
So, yes, I'm taking credit for it.

You should know better.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2011, 10:43:05 pm »
Almost 150 post of QQ... or did I miss something in skipping basically all 3 pages?

You missed my trolling.  :cry:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Horse_And_Sword

• Knight
  • Renown: 52
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • You like this ^? Yes? Good, good for you sir
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Cavalieres)
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres MIke_N_Ike, Sword and Horse, Derp?
« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2011, 10:43:40 pm »
+1
How can you see an invisible wall? And we didn't camp behind it, we camped in front of it.

Because i saw a few people couldnt go back into your spawn, and i went up to try to take your flag but i was stopped maybe 10-30 feet away from your spawn. Then i died.

Offline Flawless

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Cavalieres Co-Founder and Commander
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Flawless and Cavalieres_Undead
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2011, 10:44:01 pm »
+6
Its alot of QQ. You didnt miss a thing, and now people are -1 each other to mute them. this thread needs to be locked.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2011, 10:46:45 pm »
+1
Its alot of QQ. You didnt miss a thing, and now people are -1 each other to mute them. this thread needs to be locked.

I'll +1 for a lock.

I'll also give 5 internets to Nocti if he keeps his complaining to himself and instead just puts these posts in the "report bug" thread

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2011, 10:47:16 pm »
+1
Right, let me clarify a few things for you now that I have stepped abck and found my stance the same:
1.) I agree
2.) I agree
3.) I have seen both sides with my own eyes exploit (Invisible walls ring a bell?)

What is wrong with this story? A lot, a whole bloody lot is wrong with this story. What you don't seem to udnerstand is not that I am saying "Mercs u so bad and evil rarw I hates you all lololol you got hacked nothing wrong with that." What I am saying is that you have a lot of idiotic members who keep acting like when BRD does something it is the entire NA Community (In their own words) who support every little actions, and is against you and yadda yadda blah blah blah. God damnit how hard is it to understand that if a bunch of your members keep pointing fingers at the whole NA Community when they shoudl only be pointing at the FCC then NOT SURPSINGLY quite a few members of the NA Community are going to say "shut up piss off and who cares."

I will now leave the thread as this is the third time I have said this and people are not getting my point and likely never will.

I sincerely hope that no further hackings are done on any side, that some of the Merc members learn who the NA Clans are, and that Both of BRD and Mercs suddenly learn to get along make sweet love and have babies together OR murder each other seneslessly on the battlefield in good clean fun and stop splashing mud all over the whole damn forum.

EDIT: And seriously, this:This is the smartest post in the entire thread.

I can get along with BRD I mentioned that before, I just can't get a long with Kesh, since he is the most influential member of BRD (seems like) that romantic humping is never gonna happen. I can talk Matey and Kalam any day on a civil basis.

Lets talk about that retard Mercs alright you are talking about Mtemtko, Jambi, Dave, Vargas dunno if there are any more names but probably there are, me for example. You can answer them, you can report them, anything you want as long as you are right. I always said it. I'm their leader but not their father, they keep me in my position because they need someone to run the flock and I keep them because they are good fighters.
I cannot sense their posts or lecture them to not to do it. That makes me a a dictator. Their posts are not my concern as long as they mean no harm.

Of course BRD is getting NA support TOD, which is very normal, why shouldn't you get the support of people which you play everyday. You guys are on the same Vents playing together. To every NA clan who visited my TS I told them one thing and one thing only:

-I'm not trying to act like a good cop and put you guys against your friends, if NA gets separate from EU you'll be left alone with them BUT! get yourself a better advisor than Kesh Almost all of their allies and NA players who visited my TS would confirm that.

Offline JihadistMexican

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
  • God Bless
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Gay One
« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2011, 10:50:31 pm »
+1
I think it would be best as Anwyl said to lock the thread.  I think the discussion should continue in private between who ever is involved and the devz/admins etc.
"I know were gona lose strat, but lets leech all the xp we can."

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 05, 2011, 10:51:10 pm »
I think it would be best as Anwyl said to lock the thread.  I think the discussion should continue in private between who ever is involved and the devz/admins etc.

And me.

Offline JihadistMexican

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
  • God Bless
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Gay One
« Reply #128 on: August 05, 2011, 10:54:19 pm »
And me.

A conversation with out Lord Berenger is just a bunch of people talking to each other.
"I know were gona lose strat, but lets leech all the xp we can."

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 05, 2011, 10:56:14 pm »
A conversation with out Lord Berenger is just a bunch of people talking to each other.

Exactly! I shall spice it all up! Cuz i'm the most cool trawl in CRPG.

You know what? I'm freaking adorable!  8-)

Stop giving me - Phazhy.

U know u love me  :oops:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 11:03:06 pm by CountBerenger »

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #130 on: August 05, 2011, 11:05:07 pm »
Griefing is not fun.

Derailing threads consistently with spam is not cool.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #131 on: August 05, 2011, 11:05:17 pm »
+3
Quite frankly all these whine threads, any sane person would have left your clan a long time ago, its just a game people, no need to take it super sereal.    You have to take the game less seriously.

Look who's talking. Now go and read all you wrote so far and come back when you're done with it. Then write this sentence again.

Seriously people, why are we still answering to this monstrosity ? His greatest victory is actually having people who reply to his posts, all he does is trolling and making stupid-above-the-average comments & accusations, and when you kill him off with arguments he just conveniently switches the subject like nothing happened. I'm done with speaking to such a retard who's greatest achievement in his miserable life is to be ranked #1 in this mod.
Mercs (and everyone else who has some sanity left) i suggest you ignore that stupid scum and do your business, crush him in-game & just report all his shit to developers without any big fuss. I know keyboards are cheap but still he's not worth wasting 'em on him and his rubbish.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 05, 2011, 11:11:26 pm »
Griefing is not fun.

Derailing threads consistently with spam is not cool.

Lies it's incredibly fun. Especially if Mercs are involved in creating threads  8-)

Also

v
v
v
v

Someone forgot to take his/her anger management class today.

Offline wylker

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 05, 2011, 11:19:33 pm »
GOLDMINE

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #134 on: August 05, 2011, 11:24:55 pm »
+3
Anyone knows when Strat goes Alpha?
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader