Author Topic: [NH] - Norse Horde (NA) - retired  (Read 75510 times)

Offline MrExxc

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Don't pronounce it "EKsKsSee", just "X"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Exxc, Poussiere_Supreme
  • IRC nick: Exxc
Re: [NH] - Norse Horde (NA) - Recruiting TEAMplayers
« Reply #405 on: May 22, 2012, 08:33:34 pm »

Click on the goddam picture!

Offline martyrAD

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 26, 2012, 01:11:54 am »
+1
I listen to Amon Amarth when i play crpg, does that mean i can be in NH?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
How i get kills...

Offline GauisMarius

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Uhtred
« Reply #407 on: May 28, 2012, 03:06:27 am »
Would have to ask Diggles, Turbo, or Slamz. But it is a good band.

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #408 on: May 29, 2012, 07:17:18 pm »
I was watching American History X and heard skrewdriver and thought about you guys

http://youtu.be/UxUR_NEmsI4

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline Trebor

• Count
  • Renown: 185
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: god_Emperor_Rob_King_of_TKoV/ Trebor
  • IRC nick: Robert
« Reply #409 on: May 30, 2012, 10:26:02 am »
I was watching American History X and heard skrewdriver and thought about you guys

http://youtu.be/UxUR_NEmsI4
lolz, fucked u bra

All men pray for the chance to die on the battlefield, to die for their King, their Emperor, and their God. And for every good soldier that perishes in my wars, my cock will produce ten more

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #410 on: May 30, 2012, 05:53:51 pm »
NH, you guys are gay, you're basically NAs HRE 'cept you make up your own rulesets and try to enforce it instead of simply reporting every infringement of the actual rules you find.
(click to show/hide)
Also, lol at your title about TEAMplayers considering you wanna outlaw engineering which is a teamplay adding aspect, so fuck you bitches.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #411 on: May 30, 2012, 06:17:11 pm »
are you 13 or something? I hope you are here to troll, cuz if you are seriously defending that sort of thing it would mean you are dumb as bricks to not realize that in an objective based team game, taking a huge chunk of the team and doing something which cannot contribute to victory (a catapult) will severely handicap a team and the competitive aspects for everyone else in the arena?

Even your buddy Frank has admitted here on the forums that a catapult is useless (and said he wouldn't build them), so clearly was just doing it yesterday to fuckover other people for the sake of his own selfish fun.

Offline Zanze

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Raven_Zan
« Reply #412 on: May 30, 2012, 07:15:15 pm »
I thought it was common sense that engineering encouraged teamplay. It encouraged the team to split into 2 groups, one working on the catapult or siege tower and then other buying time for the completion of the siege equipment. It also encourages teamwork in the enemy team. It encourages them to zerg your team in 2 battles of 30 vs 15 (on average, but similar ratios). Which almost always results in the team that split in two losing.

Yes, you can try and tell people to stay behind and defend, but not all will listen. Also, camping spawn is very frowned upon. You all bitch and moan when an archer camps a roof because it delays the round, or when a team camps the hill 2 feet from their spawn, or when a HX runs circles until the round draws, what do you think building a siege tower or catapult does? Did you learn nothing from how many times ATS would draw rounds by building siege towers?

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 30, 2012, 09:09:23 pm »
are you 13 or something? I hope you are here to troll, cuz if you are seriously defending that sort of thing it would mean you are dumb as bricks to not realize that in an objective based team game, taking a huge chunk of the team and doing something which cannot contribute to victory (a catapult) will severely handicap a team and the competitive aspects for everyone else in the arena?

Even your buddy Frank has admitted here on the forums that a catapult is useless (and said he wouldn't build them), so clearly was just doing it yesterday to fuckover other people for the sake of his own selfish fun.
A catapult can contribute, find me a quote from Frank stating it's 100% useless and it can't get any actual hits and then I'll call him a liar. And you guys opinions are that the rules should enforce everyone going with the gayest builds possible (kiting archer, kuyak DG'er, or lancer cav which only focus on spawn and afkrs) instead of having fun? Else we'd be fucking over other people for our own selfish fun, 'cuss it's SO wrong to play the game for your own personal enjoyment as long as you aren't directly griefing someone...
...Turboflex you're a retard, last I checked me and frank was two people and not a huge chunk, and with more than two engineers you can get a catapult up quickly enough to fire more than one shot per round. (and even one shot per round is contributing, I could also just have spawned on my sumpter, with a single throwing lance, then thrown it on a guy, then avoid enemies for the remainder of the round, and I'd have had a bigger chance of contributing with the catapult, yet going one throwing lance or a practice dagger is 100% allowed...) issue here is you guys being shitheads, might just go NA siege with NH banner and practice daggers just to show you how to nonecontribute for realz.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #414 on: May 30, 2012, 09:15:27 pm »
A catapult can contribute, find me a quote from Frank stating it's 100% useless and it can't get any actual hits and then I'll call him a liar. And you guys opinions are that the rules should enforce everyone going with the gayest builds possible (kiting archer, kuyak DG'er, or lancer cav which only focus on spawn and afkrs) instead of having fun? Else we'd be fucking over other people for our own selfish fun, 'cuss it's SO wrong to play the game for your own personal enjoyment as long as you aren't directly griefing someone...
...Turboflex you're a retard, last I checked me and frank was two people and not a huge chunk, and with more than two engineers you can get a catapult up quickly enough to fire more than one shot per round. (and even one shot per round is contributing, I could also just have spawned on my sumpter, with a single throwing lance, then thrown it on a guy, then avoid enemies for the remainder of the round, and I'd have had a bigger chance of contributing with the catapult, yet going one throwing lance or a practice dagger is 100% allowed...) issue here is you guys being shitheads, might just go NA siege with NH banner and practice daggers just to show you how to nonecontribute for realz.

Well if anyone had doubts about how fucking stupid you are, they're certainly gone now.  If any REAL engineers want to work with NH, we'll be happy talk.  Fuck these lego building team saboteurs.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 30, 2012, 11:46:42 pm »
BTW Zlisch thanks for posting here, I missed the screenshot of you and forgotten about you, so you didn't make the honour roll here:

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,32786.0.html

But now the admins (who agreed with me) can check for your name when they verify your uncontributing activities in the logs.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 31, 2012, 12:59:16 am »
BTW Zlisch thanks for posting here, I missed the screenshot of you and forgotten about you, so you didn't make the honour roll here:

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,32786.0.html

But now the admins (who agreed with me) can check for your name when they verify your uncontributing activities in the logs.
Aww... snitch gonna snitch about rules that don't exist? Catapults can blast in doors as frank said, and they CAN kill multiple enemies in one shot, while they do have a long reloading time they got 100 accuracy, sounds like a good ranged weapon to me, and with 4+ players constructing them they're done really quickly, so eat a dick snitch bitch.
As far as I'm concerned not randomly rushing to the flag like some NH retard is a viable tactic, doubt you'd complain about us if we were archers who couldn't aim standing at spawn attempting to shot the enemy at their flag all round.
If someones common sense is broken I won't follow it, don't give two fucks about that person being an admin or a NH my old friend.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 01:05:07 am by Zlisch_The_Butcher »

Offline Zanze

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Raven_Zan
« Reply #417 on: May 31, 2012, 01:30:01 am »
Zlisch, you have already been warned by admins. Grow up and get out of our faction thread if you have nothing useful to contribute.

If you have a problem with individual players, use PMs. If you have problems with admins, you can pm them or post in their respective threads.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #418 on: May 31, 2012, 08:12:57 pm »
Your clan interests me so much. If only for the fact that I fucking love axes and nordic equipment. But I need to get good with said equipment. Then maybe we can have a chat sometime. (;
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #419 on: June 01, 2012, 12:29:40 am »
Your clan interests me so much. If only for the fact that I fucking love axes and nordic equipment. But I need to get good with said equipment. Then maybe we can have a chat sometime. (;

We've been playing with said equipment since last year, over 6 months..with many many generations of builds.  We know what works for Vikings.  We train, but you must be willing to listen and/or try what we say.  Voice comms mandatory