Author Topic: Backstabbed...AGAIN!  (Read 4950 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: Backstabbed...AGAIN!
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2013, 01:19:49 pm »
+6
I prefer Malas hostility and Canary's long winded posts over what the juveniles have done to the forums of late. At least they take the time to think about the things they write... and Canary needs at least an hour to gather quotes for each of his.
Leader of BS

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2013, 07:14:38 pm »
+1
I prefer Malas hostility and Canary's long winded posts over what the juveniles have done to the forums of late. At least they take the time to think about the things they write... and Canary needs at least an hour to gather quotes for each of his.
man, i dont know what you're talking about. between my non-existent brain and constant booze in my belly it takes me at least 6 hours of passing out and getting wasted to type something somewhat comprehensible.

You and some of the Chaos guys seem like you'd be fun to play with, and really that's all that matters in this game to me, but I really would draw the line at that, because the way you interact in the community is pretty off-putting.
its just a few of us who are shitheads. even then, its (mostly) only on the forums.

oi sjimmy thats pretty jokes though. i dont understand why people get so angry and up in arms when it isnt their faction though. i mean, its a pretty great idea and he should be applauded for his intellectualism and ability to take the initiative.

that wont happen though, you'll all just scream and cry, and soon enough someone will harbour this precious soul.
wait- hes in hospitaller. KUTT DECLARES WAR ON HOSPS.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2013, 08:49:43 pm »
+6
KUTT ain't declaring War on shit atm.

This whole post was for fun, and I hold no substantial grudge against sJimmy. My only wishes would have been to either A) Ask for the Army and Loot back (80% of it technically was his) or B) At least tell me he was going to attack me so we could have some fun fighting and filling the roster.

I was gone the last two days and logged into like 4-5 messages asking "Why aren't you signing anyone up?" "You were attacked." "Here's my number."
That was my only upset with this event, otherwise all is fair and we are after all playing a war game where backstabbing, under-the-table politics, and assholery runs rampid.

So that said, I'm not mad at anyone, nor am I mad at Teutonic/Acre/AoW. It's all role-play and fun to me. Sure, I may bring it up to chastise people with occasionally--but I mean no ill-will with it nor do I take it to heart. Much the same way I don't mind people poking fun at our huge flop earlier this season. Strategus isn't what I play this game for, it just happens to be a convenient way to earn a lot of xp and fight alongside or against people you never get to fight with anymore.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2013, 10:41:24 am »
+2
Pseudo-intellectualism was probably the wrong term to use... maybe a bit pompous or pretentious, but you guys seem like otherwise decent people.

There you go, that's the one. I may not be all I feel I'm cracked up to be!

From what I have seen on the forums, it's a big, multi-clan circlejerk against FCC. The reason I said pseudo-intellectualism is that I would see I post from you or Malaclypse making normal arguments with FCC members that would be upvoted by everyone in your power bloc of Strategus, while most if not all counter arguments were downvoted by the very same people.

Especially in light of this, pretentious is just the word I'd use. When people will think hating on someone in particular is so cool without really knowing that someone or what they've done wrong, or find an argument compelling without understanding the meaning behind it, that's literal pretentiousness.

You and some of the Chaos guys seem like you'd be fun to play with, and really that's all that matters in this game to me, but I really would draw the line at that, because the way you interact in the community is pretty off-putting.

I find this to be a great shame. What off-putting kinds of things have we been saying or doing? I don't generally try to play favorites outside of strategus, when considering who people are or what clan they're in, but of course this game makes fools of all our tempers.

I'm also in an unfortunate position for public relations being an admin and all, but that is the way it has to be. You're bound to rub some folks the wrong way if you have to tell them what (not) to do.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2013, 10:59:31 am »
+1
There you go, that's the one. I may not be all I feel I'm cracked up to be!

Especially in light of this, pretentious is just the word I'd use. When people will think hating on someone in particular is so cool without really knowing that someone or what they've done wrong, or find an argument compelling without understanding the meaning behind it, that's literal pretentiousness.

I find this to be a great shame. What off-putting kinds of things have we been saying or doing? I don't generally try to play favorites outside of strategus, when considering who people are or what clan they're in, but of course this game makes fools of all our tempers.

I'm also in an unfortunate position for public relations being an admin and all, but that is the way it has to be. You're bound to rub some folks the wrong way if you have to tell them what (not) to do.

Being an admin must suck massive throbbing phalluses, because it means you can't possibly alt-tab after deaths to look at dumb shit on the internet. Goddamn, what horrible existence.

All admin being shit aside, Canary is a good admin, guys. If you make really rash possibly drunken decisions, you end up like Eyebeat who banned like 6 people after the database went down preventing people from spawning with gear. The dude waits until he must do nothing but ban someone (and who the fuck wants bans fast and dirty really), but when he does it is probably deserved. Well, except for that time when he banned Fus, or Best_Noob_NA for 7 days because he had to go afk, but I thought that was fucking hilarious anyway.

But seriously guys, Canary puts actual effort into posts instead of calling people bundle of stickss or writing short homosexual RP like we do. You gotta respect the motherfucker for that; his posts aren't even pseudointellectual shitposts. The dude really has some good points even if they are a tad biased (just like every factioned persons posts which is damn near everyone)

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2013, 05:10:19 pm »
+3
You are working with Saxton? the fuck is wrong with you?

Mala, please.

I find this to be a great shame. What off-putting kinds of things have we been saying or doing?

I am still honestly sorry for being part of voting/allowing Kreczor into Chaos at the time. Some ghosts will haunt you forever.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2013, 07:06:47 pm »
+1
Mala, please.

I am still honestly sorry for being part of voting/allowing Kreczor into Chaos at the time. Some ghosts will haunt you forever.
I am still fond of our cavalry moments together when you weren't a dink. I will always cherish those memories of double courser + me team couching you due to touchpad and a bad laptop.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2013, 09:34:46 pm »
You should come back to work for the Peasant overlords. No fear of betrayal!

at least not until Fisdnar is taken.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2013, 12:38:41 am »

But seriously guys, Canary puts actual effort into posts instead of calling people bundle of stickss or writing short homosexual RP like we do. You gotta respect the motherfucker for that; his posts aren't even pseudointellectual shitposts. The dude really has some good points even if they are a tad biased (just like every factioned persons posts which is damn near everyone)

What he said.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2013, 06:22:14 am »