Author Topic: The future of range after latest range changes  (Read 5993 times)

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: The future of range after latest range changes
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2012, 11:30:14 am »
Obviously throwing needs a buff, keep in mind I am 1h. So, completely unbiased.

Offline dontgothere

• Count
  • Renown: 295
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: DONT_GO_THERE, ARTIEstrongestmanINTHEWORLD, WHERES_MY_CHIPPY, PINGAS, derpyhooves, George_Costanza
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2012, 11:30:31 am »
Not really, because anybody who isn't a noob can see from your own screenshot that it's taken from about a year ago and is obviously on a duel server where HP regenerates after each victory.  Your "evidence" is, because of those facts, a lie, which means you're a liar and you should stand up before your chair is burnt by your pants.

shit bitch gimme time to reply :/

#2 bullshit pic:

This is with a combination of massive STR/IF, loomed armor, and healing tent. How do we know a healing tent is involved? Because your shit is whack and we already know you don't tell the whole truth because you showed a pic from a duel server and claimed it was normal. How do we know it's a duel server?  Because NOBODY has icons over their head, yet we clearly see fighting going on.  You don't give any information about how much PT the thrower had either.

But in any case, none of your pics connect logically with the argument that "throwing was buffed by this patch". There's actual settings, in the game files, and announcements by the devs that confirm that ranged was nerfed and not buffed. You're just showing obscure screencaps from old versions and then spinning it to justify taking a shit on throwers because people like you won't be satisfied until this game is just a manual-blocking simulator where everyone has the same build and equipment is mainly cosmetic.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 11:41:01 am by dontgothere »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2012, 11:31:46 am »
And where's your evidence that your screenshot isn't taken from a duel server? And the latter screenie is obviously not from a duel server, so therefore my evidence, once again, trumps yours. Hands and pants down.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2012, 11:31:57 am »
I have an archer main and I'm an archer IRL and I completely approve of this change.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2012, 11:33:24 am »
Imma thrower IRL and I say throwing needs a buff!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2012, 11:42:59 am »
#2 bullshit pic:

This is with a combination of massive STR/IF, loomed armor, and healing tent. ou don't give any information about how much PT the thrower had either.

So how do we know there's not a combination of massive STR/IF, loomed armor and healing tent involved with your pic? Do you give information about how much PT the thrower has? No? Well that's exactly my fucking point, Einstein. I'm not seriously claiming throwing was buffed. Screenshots like that prove nothing.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline dontgothere

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: DONT_GO_THERE, ARTIEstrongestmanINTHEWORLD, WHERES_MY_CHIPPY, PINGAS, derpyhooves, George_Costanza
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2012, 11:47:10 am »
I know reading is teh hard, but if you believe in yourself and follow your heart and clean the jizz off of your eyes maybe you can see that in numerous posts in this thread and another I repeatedly state that my PT is 10 and my jarids are balanced, which means 77 pierce damage per throw.

There probably is IF on the guys I hit, but no healing tents because it's obviously from rage ball, which doesn't have any you noob :)
The other way we know that there isn't "more than meets the eye" to my pics is because I don't lie, unlike you.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2012, 11:48:24 am »
your playing rageball in that pic. and in rageball your health regens. if your going to show SS at least show battle :P
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline dontgothere

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2012, 11:51:49 am »
I didn't know health did regen in rage, but I don't think it happened in the space of time I threw my jarids. I've seen exactly the same situation in battle and siege. Next time it happens I'll cap it and post it.
Still, obvious to everyone what you were trying to do, obvious to everyone what I'm trying to do.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2012, 12:19:08 pm »
I didn't know health did regen in rage, but I don't think it happened in the space of time I threw my jarids. I've seen exactly the same situation in battle and siege. Next time it happens I'll cap it and post it.
Still, obvious to everyone what you were trying to do, obvious to everyone what I'm trying to do.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2012, 12:36:30 pm »

2 days ago Espu threw a bunch of throwing shit at me in Rageball and it didn't kill me where in Battle it normally would. Health regens at a fast rate. Post a video if you want to really prove a point.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2012, 07:33:40 pm »
I didn't know health did regen in rage, but I don't think it happened in the space of time I threw my jarids.

It is like 4 HP a friggin second ffs, how friggin fast can you throw your jarids?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2012, 07:39:37 pm »
(click to show/hide)
You´re on rageball failderp, you have health regeneration there.

EDIT: Oh, I´m late to the party.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 07:41:22 pm by SgtTeeh »

Offline Bloomy

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Bloomy
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2012, 07:53:21 pm »
I approve this change, i am the crossbowman - and i must kill leecher/villager  with two bolts. :O

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2012, 12:27:32 am »
+1
I approve this change, i am the crossbowman - and i must kill leecher/villager  with two bolts. :O

I'd rather not, 1 shot for leechers and villages please, a 18k weapon deserves that at least Like all the other weapons on the game o.o