Author Topic: selfish players / killfarmers  (Read 4819 times)

Offline Literally_Circler

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Literally a Clan
Re: selfish players / killfarmers
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2011, 06:09:48 pm »
I always try to help my teammates, but what I do is CIRCLE the enemy and hit him in the back (usually 1 hit finishes the job, works great vs shielders mostly). I hate people that run between me and the enemy to get a kill, eventually teamkilling me in the process and getting killed as well. But what I hate the most is "friendly" cav, countless times I was fighting someone 1v1 and about to win, a cav comes by, misses the enemy and bumps me than the enemy kills me while on the ground; or even better cav comes with his lance couched, tk'es me and gets killed by the enemy. These days friendly cav is more even more annoying than friendly ranged shooting into melee.

As for kill-stealing I invite you to steal all my kills, I don't give a fuck about my K/D as long as my team wins and I get multiplier.

Pfft, what do you know of circling

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2011, 07:08:25 am »
I hate archers that shoot into melee fights.
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Chasab

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2011, 03:54:57 pm »
one of my favorite things to do is play possum.

Like if im going toe to toe with someone and neither person is making any headway, but i notice one of my allies running toward us, i slowly start to back up, and keep the enemys back facing the oncoming ally, then the ally kills him easy peasy.

one of the most frustrating things, is when i'm the person running up on an enemy that has their back to me fighting an ally, and soon as i get close the ally decides to turn towards me so i cant get a swing in.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 03:58:22 pm by Chasab »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2011, 04:01:28 pm »
K/d says nothing about a combatant, not in this game.

You don't see WaltF4 at the top of the list, but everyone knows that he's a perfectly capable fighter.

Most fighters who are a massive support to the team are extremely underrated, and you never hear of them.

High profile, high k/d ratio fighters *can* be seen as a credit, but more often than not, they tend to be cherry picker cav or over-armored flamberge spammers.

The ones who dole out the most overall damage tend not to get kills because the crazy teammates are pining for that kill to see if people start talking about them.

Again, prime example being Walt, who can demolish an opponent if he wants, but prefers to play a support exclusive role, which gives his teammates the glory, and keeps barely any for himself.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mr_Moe

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2011, 05:55:30 pm »
I also hate the ppl on Siege mode who run out the castle when the enemy is inside, just because they know they might get killed easy defending the flag and there is probably some afk guy standing around outside the castle.  :evil: