Author Topic: Ban request bashibazouk_cicero  (Read 2283 times)

Offline BalrogBoru

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • High-King of the Celts
    • View Profile
    • [TNG] Túatha na nGael
  • Faction: Túatha na nGael
  • Game nicks: CuBalrog, Tuatha_BalorBoru, BalrogRoke
Re: Ban request bashibazouk_cicero
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2011, 07:47:12 pm »
Cicero, this is your one and only warning, do not teamkill under any circumstance (obviously accidental will be treated as normal) even at the end of the round.

Oooooooooo!!!!!!!!! GO GET HIM TENNE!!! :D

Mwuhahahhahahahah! Look how his pack of wild dogs come and snarl before their master's feet! Don't relent Fraemi! There's a world of people standing with you! =D
We are the free people! Túatha na nGeal! Abú!
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1773.0.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyx0K4WrElo
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2301
  • Infamy: 1194
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 01:55:27 am »
All I did was tell you how stuff works around here. No need to be a bitch about it. Next time I'm not gonna say anything and not tell people how stuff works.

Yeah, things works like that. And I don't like it. But who am I to opose dick community who finds teamkilling hilarious...

I'm just glad I'm not cool enough to get team killed by "cool" boys.

I got banned for knifing tommyyy when the round was over...

THIS IS INJUSTICE!

Good call.

Are you sure?

This Spring nuffen banned me for three days for almost hitting another player at the end of a round with a Great Maul.  :wink:

Good call.

Take the random spam elsewhere, this is the ban forums!?

Look, bottom line is, it is a bannable offence to tk someone after the round ends, admins do not usually turn a blind eye to this kind of thing although if it is kept between clan members it is generally a little less frowned upon because there is a basic understanding between those people that "it was probably a joke".

In this situation, the victim believes it wasn't a joke and the aggressor is making it out to be one, take that as you will but this isn't acceptable on the official servers under the statement, correctly posted by Fraemi stating the teamkilling is against the official server rules, regardless of when it is done.

BashiBazouk are well known for teamkilling each other at the end of the rounds but this doesn't give them a right to take down other allies regardless of the circumstances.

Cicero, this is your one and only warning, do not teamkill under any circumstance (obviously accidental will be treated as normal) even at the end of the round.
Fraemi, please inform me if he does this again. (screenshots are necessary.)

Tenne.

I'm really happy that they made you admin. There are some really unresponsible admins out there, having few good ones is huge buff to this community.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 01:59:19 am by Leshma »

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2011, 03:00:25 am »
We are playing a game for fun but making a ban request for killing at the end of round is ridicilous which everyone in community can accept without haters.
I just wanted to make a joke  about  after chasing a crossbowman for 2 minutes and raging but this guys got grudge against me i think.
You are not using anything when u die at the end of round so leave your words about "fuck" like u just learned how to use your dick.

Offline BalrogBoru

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • High-King of the Celts
    • View Profile
    • [TNG] Túatha na nGael
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2011, 04:51:28 am »
We are playing a game for fun but making a ban request for killing at the end of round is ridicilous which everyone in community can accept without haters.
I just wanted to make a joke  about  after chasing a crossbowman for 2 minutes and raging but this guys got grudge against me i think.
You are not using anything when u die at the end of round so leave your words about "fuck" like u just learned how to use your dick.

Always got some reason why you break the rules.. =\

Offline Karmazyn

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2011, 09:48:33 am »
Please give Nuffen admin rights back in order to stop such griefers.
Si Deus Nobiscum quis contra nos

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2011, 09:55:00 am »
Everyone seems to have a grudge against you Cicero... Everyones a hater to you and I highly doubt that's the case, i'm sure this guy that has posted the OP doesn't actually know who you are and was just annoyed at the fact that there was no one around to deal with your antics, therefore he created a ban request for you.

The problem is, there are always new people to the community, there's always someone out there who doesn't know or more than likely doesn't care who you are or how you act, same goes for anyone of us no matter how long we've played the game. Some people are more tolerent of others, some people don't care so much if something bad happens to them and others would prefer to speak up and be heard, it's all the same and everyone should be treated with a minimum amount of respect.

I think what I am trying to say here is "think before you act" not doing this is what gets most people into trouble and I know this is the internet but people come here to play a game and to have fun, not to have that fun ruined by someone who intentionally kills them whenever it is. I don't want excuses as to why you did it, fact of the matter is that you did it and didn't have the consideration for someone else to think "he might not have liked that" and i'm sure this whole thing would disappear if you just came an said "sorry" instead of slander and accusations.

For a quick check up, here are the server rules again: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2606.0.html

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline BalrogBoru

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • High-King of the Celts
    • View Profile
    • [TNG] Túatha na nGael
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2011, 10:56:53 am »
Sure, you could say I have a grudge against him. Like the OP, when I put in my ban request for one of Cicero's alt's, I had no idea what I was getting into. He trolled the ban thread, flamed in my clan thread and even threw a few of his lackey's on me for some trollolololing.

Funny thing is, nothing was done about it that time either. So I feel like I owe him one. I mean sure, he only abused the poll system with me. He only tk'd this guy because he felt that "his kill" was stolen. It's not like there's a LITANY of evidence/people against him, without any action being taken as far as I can tell.

Sure, you could say that this kind of thing breeds "haters" amongst the community. Sure, you could say I have a grudge against him.

(For instance, I was given a 48 hour ban from YOU Tenne when I team-attacked - not even teamkilled - on my very first offense, yet Cicero gets a warning?)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 10:59:10 am by BalrogBoru »

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2011, 11:26:39 am »
Trying to get someone banned from the game.

Because he killed your character... once... after the round ended.

:?

...cunts like you.

Watch your language mate. Keep it civil or do not post at all.

Offline Karmazyn

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2011, 11:27:59 am »
Trying to get someone banned from the game.

Because he killed your character... once... after the round ended.

Someone has issues.

I play for fun and fun for me is good kd, I dont have fun when I get tked, nice admin opion you have.
Si Deus Nobiscum quis contra nos