Author Topic: Ban request bashibazouk_cicero  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Fraemi

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Redgrave
Ban request bashibazouk_cicero
« on: September 19, 2011, 04:12:26 pm »
It's 2v1 on the field (Me + a man who taints the name of a great orator vs some mace/bow guy) - I thrust the remaining guy's back thus killing him, then the hero of the story plainly turned around and tked me saying some variation of "MY KILL" in twisted english like a fucking inbred steppe child, which I presume he is. To further emphasise that this was no fucking accident - he ran straight at me with an overhead first, which I thought was a "salute" - after I blocked that he kicked and then overheaded me. No possibility of an accident.
(click to show/hide)
Screenshot clearly shows it happened a good amount of time after the round ended.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: Ban request bashibazouk_cicero
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 04:20:22 pm »
Killing people after the round ended and before a new one doesn't affect anything. It's usually ignored by admins and players alike. FYI.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Fraemi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 04:26:31 pm »
No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling

Didn't notice anything about "after round" or before, do you really think it's acceptable to start forcing your greatsword up the ass of a teammate once a round is over? Imagine the complaints if this was massively done after each round is over.
If it's done by members of the same clan or friends then it's fine as far as it's done jokingly, never did I ask him to kill me and nor am I a friend of his.

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 04:32:30 pm »
Meh, people do this sometimes as their little "revenge" for me teamhitting them accidently :lol:

Just nvm it, I don't see how you suffer from it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 05:19:58 pm »
See, I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...
Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal ------ high on drugs."
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, it´s what it is ok?. Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you!"

I made a joke cos we chased that crossbowman for 2 minutes each other so i just wanted to show my rage against him nothing personal about you.If i really wanted to take that kill , probably i would kill you first.

You can see people that already said "lol" which u should also .Whatever wrong person to try having fun.Sorry for tk if i hurt your feelings my dear darling

Offline Fraemi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 05:40:52 pm »
Your entire first part of a post is completely irrelevant, you take responsibility of your actions regardless of whatever state you are in. Nevermind that your shitty essay  looks like something you either copied from some pseudo intellectual or made up with nonexistant revelations. Just re-reead my OP, take notes where you find any mention of what you spoke of.
Do it now.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
A good joke doesn't need to involve grief-like actions and having fun doesn't correlate with dying pointlessly to a teammate, it's always the "lol i'm so wacky xDDdd" excuse when it comes to intentional tks from cunts like you.
That people laugh doesn't mean it's in any way fucking excusable.

All I did was tell you how stuff works around here. No need to be a bitch about it. Next time I'm not gonna say anything and not tell people how stuff works.

I don't remember asking you anything nor did I need it, I used the admin posted rules as guidelines because his actions obviously violate those.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 05:45:35 pm by Fraemi »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 05:42:44 pm »
Didn't notice anything about "after round" or before, do you really think it's acceptable to start forcing your greatsword up the ass of a teammate once a round is over? Imagine the complaints if this was massively done after each round is over.
If it's done by members of the same clan or friends then it's fine as far as it's done jokingly, never did I ask him to kill me and nor am I a friend of his.
All I did was tell you how stuff works around here. No need to be a bitch about it. Next time I'm not gonna say anything and not tell people how stuff works.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 05:53:50 pm »
Yea i really destroyed your game by killing you at the end of round im really sorry about it.

This is a game which u can laugh ; trust me it was only u that raged about this situation.

Behave and stop using the word "fuck" or we can be sure about that u learned it 1 day ago or below

Offline Fraemi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 06:00:21 pm »
Yea i really destroyed your game by killing you at the end of round im really sorry about it.

This is a game which u can laugh ; trust me it was only u that raged about this situation.

Behave and stop using the word "fuck" or we can be sure about that u learned it 1 day ago or below

You made my game a lot less enjoyable and acted against the server rules, what else needs to be said? That you reinforce my insults with your preschool english and reasoning abilities?
It would also be nice if you stopped making assumptions on things you have no knowledge on.
The word is flowing, simple and can describe many things, haven't noticed? It's more childish to abolish swear words than to use them.
My present for you, which can also serve as a description of you, by yours truly <3
(click to show/hide)

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2011, 06:07:14 pm »
Keep on

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 06:39:17 pm »
I got banned for knifing tommyyy when the round was over...

THIS IS INJUSTICE!
Turtles

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2011, 06:47:04 pm »
Killing people after the round ended and before a new one doesn't affect anything. It's usually ignored by admins and players alike. FYI.

Are you sure?

This Spring nuffen banned me for three days for almost hitting another player at the end of a round with a Great Maul.  :wink:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2011, 06:48:55 pm »
Are you sure?

This Spring nuffen banned me for three days for almost hitting another player at the end of a round with a Great Maul.  :wink:
Nuffen isn't admin anymore. COINCIDENCE?!?!?! xD But go talk with your silly clanamte about manners Bjord. Ellers så måsta jag døda deg!

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2011, 06:53:17 pm »
Nuffen isn't admin anymore. COINCIDENCE?!?!?! xD But go talk with your silly clanamte about manners Bjord. Ellers så måsta jag døda deg!

Wait... You want me to talk about MY clanmates about manners? Do I need to mention the names Melas and Darian to you?  :lol:

But I'm sure they respond to rational language, Zapper. Why don't you talk to them?  :P
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2011, 06:59:23 pm »
Take the random spam elsewhere, this is the ban forums!?

Look, bottom line is, it is a bannable offence to tk someone after the round ends, admins do not usually turn a blind eye to this kind of thing although if it is kept between clan members it is generally a little less frowned upon because there is a basic understanding between those people that "it was probably a joke".

In this situation, the victim believes it wasn't a joke and the aggressor is making it out to be one, take that as you will but this isn't acceptable on the official servers under the statement, correctly posted by Fraemi stating the teamkilling is against the official server rules, regardless of when it is done.

BashiBazouk are well known for teamkilling each other at the end of the rounds but this doesn't give them a right to take down other allies regardless of the circumstances.

Cicero, this is your one and only warning, do not teamkill under any circumstance (obviously accidental will be treated as normal) even at the end of the round.
Fraemi, please inform me if he does this again. (screenshots are necessary.)

Tenne.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are