Author Topic: The inflation on the market + ideas of prices  (Read 4292 times)

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
Re: The inflation on the market + ideas of prices
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2011, 03:09:43 am »
What really need is the ability to share gold across chars. Then flogging some loomed nonsense and getting a fat cash bonus will become a more common a fare and more useful IMO. Being able to through 400k into a new charcter to test it out by flogging some loomed middle of the road armour sounds pretty good to me.

I still have yet to ever rid a horse, I use pols and so have a deep burning hatred of HORSES! but would none the less like to try them but alas my tank, he is too fat.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
Re: The inflation on the market + ideas of prices
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2011, 07:13:34 am »
Trying to set up some price ceiling is bullshit, we want free market! With ceilings i would never be able to make the 2 million i made, buy every gear i wanted, non-loomed (not that big difference tbh), i can play in full plate if i want till i stop with warband probably.

When i start to run out of money, which i doubt, ill just retire and sell a +1 kuyak for 350k again :D

Anyways, OP, i think you would better spend ur time ingame farming money than trying to make others sell looms for cheap, not to speak that you can perfectly well play without looms aswell...