Author Topic: EU Servers - Game Admin applications OPEN  (Read 38317 times)

Offline Tiberias

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tiberias
  • IRC nick: Tiberias
Re: EU Servers - Game Admin applications OPEN
« Reply #420 on: June 09, 2011, 10:09:56 pm »
I dont get it: why some applications only have 1 line ?? if you want to be an admin you should tell something about yourself, your experiences and so on... (bjord havent to do that because everyone know bjord :P )

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 09, 2011, 10:12:15 pm »
i merely summarized what all these other guys were saying,
consider that my official application to adminhood

That's actually the most honest application here. It's not really possible to tell whether you'll be a bad or a good admin before you try anyway.

Offline witchhunter

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Saxony
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Lothar_Duke_of_Saxony_HRE
  • IRC nick: ^30mc_HRE
« Reply #422 on: June 10, 2011, 12:39:03 am »
I dont get it: why some applications only have 1 line ?

the first post says "no cv needed" and if noone knows much about you, you can make up anything that comes to your mind, so technically we are down to the most simple thing: trial and error.
and other than that - how many people can bring references anyway? and even if someone can, what is the weighting?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Omnium mores, tuos imprimis observato.

<@Urist> well HRE take their medival theme very serious and so is their ban/unban system ancient

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #423 on: June 14, 2011, 08:35:13 pm »
Bump.

Still open? My app still stands. ;)
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Toffi

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Honoured Guard)
« Reply #424 on: June 14, 2011, 08:39:25 pm »
Bump.

Still open? My app still stands. ;)

Mine too, is it still open?

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #425 on: June 15, 2011, 03:15:03 am »
And mine!

Come on, the only objector to my app was nuffen and he likes me now! Ge knows i use my admin powers only for good.
Turtles

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 15, 2011, 04:12:21 am »
Hmm since this is yet to be locked, seems like the applications are still open.

Then I have no problem reminding that my application stands strong.

I have good background and experience in game administration with other games/mods, with no occurrences of any problem in the administration period
(other info than this you can ask to one of the admins (Unreal) who knows me IRL enough to make unbiased judgements).

My moto while administering is to "think first, act later". I'm old enough (26yo, if it matters anyway) to understand wholeheartedly that one has to respect every other member and to be fair in his judgements, and never forget that the rules are applied to everyone, in order to keep a solid neutral and unbiased stand.

Feel free to approach me for further information, if it's the case.

Best regards.

Offline Ozan

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Sultan_Ozan
  • IRC nick: Ozan
« Reply #427 on: June 15, 2011, 08:40:33 am »
Hi all ;) ım 35 years old.. ı love this game and crpg mod very much..ım admin in Kapikulu server..ım a patient guy and ım trying to rule Eu rules good in our server..Always trying to use Eu rules in fair way..ıf admin applications is open..ım here for this job ..THX

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #428 on: June 15, 2011, 12:54:06 pm »
+3
Ok, i'm going to bite the bullet and put myself down for an application since they appear to still be open.

I won't put too much information down, i'll keep it short with my past experience as an admin across different games and a brief overview.

I am 19 years old, currently at university studying "Computing" (Software engineeringI have 6 months off) and I believe the majority of the EU community knows who I am and will more than likely have mixed views about me, whether or not it's because of my class or the way I handle situations within the game/forums.

Over the past 5 years I have admined for popular servers for the following games (in order);

Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Three different Teamspeak/Ventrilo servers across the same years.

I am currently admin within the nditions teamspeak server and Global moderator for the nditions forums.

Cheers and I look forward to seeing the reactions.

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #429 on: June 15, 2011, 01:51:27 pm »
Ok, i'm going to bite the bullet and put myself down for an application since they appear to still be open.

I won't put too much information down, i'll keep it short with my past experience as an admin across different games and a brief overview.

I am 19 years old, currently at university studying "Computing" (Software engineeringI have 6 months off) and I believe the majority of the EU community knows who I am and will more than likely have mixed views about me, whether or not it's because of my class or the way I handle situations within the game/forums.

Over the past 5 years I have admined for popular servers for the following games (in order);

Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Three different Teamspeak/Ventrilo servers across the same years.

I am currently admin within the nditions teamspeak server and Global moderator for the nditions forums.

Cheers and I look forward to seeing the reactions.

+1 ofc

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #430 on: July 04, 2011, 08:59:36 am »
+1
Wow, never expected so many people to apply here o.O
Everyone wants a piece of cake huh?

Well, I apply to ^.^

I'm 22 years old and I'm studying English and Russian with teaching post. I'm also a trainer so I know about responsibility. I'm no admin anywhere at the moment, but I don't think that has anything to say.

Why do I apply?
1. I love c-rpg. M&B is nice, but c-rpg made me play the game for more than 2 months^.^ And I really don't like people abusing the game: leeching, glitching, delaying the game, intentional tking because they can't get any other kills, using bugs etc...
2. Due to my studyplan I have much freetime in the morning and I'm usually up very long in the nights. During these times most people who love to abuse the game are online because they know there are almost know admins on, especially in the morning.
3. I can speak German :) Maybe because I'm German :/ Well, there are many German people playing c-rpg and many of them can't really understand/speak English. I could tell them what they've done wrong.
4. I'm noone who wants to abuse his power over others- ( if I wanted to I could go to my training ) -I just want the game to run without problems.
5. I'm no friend of kicking/ banning people withoit warnings or reasons. If someone misbehaves he gets a chance to do right again. If he doesn't.../kick

I think that's all.

Regards, Gisbert_of_Thuringia

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #431 on: July 04, 2011, 09:11:11 am »
What's up with all Guards wanting to be admins? Four Guard applications only on this page.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #432 on: July 04, 2011, 09:27:30 am »
+1
Wow, you are right^.^

Didn't know that. But I also don't care because being an admin has nothing to do with clans.

I knew that Lansamur has applied once and I knew that Tenne thought about applying, that's all :/
Didn't know when and didn't know where because I asked Cmp where to apply. And when I saw 29 pages here I amade my application without reading anything else.

Actually that's a conspiracy, but that's a....oh....secret... :/  ^.^

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #433 on: July 04, 2011, 09:52:23 am »
+1
Wow, you are right^.^

Actually that's a conspiracy, but that's a....oh....secret... :/  ^.^
I knew it! And mastermind behind this is nuffen! He wants more admin support for the next time he is nominated for abuse!!!
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 04, 2011, 12:23:33 pm »
I should be admin, and I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.

Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of black in spanish slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

But one hundred years later, the black in spanish still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the black in spanish is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the black in spanish lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the black in spanish is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense we've come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be guaranteed the "unalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note, insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the black in spanish people a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. And so, we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children.

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the black in spanish's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. And those who hope that the black in spanish needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the black in spanish is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.

We cannot walk alone.

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead.

We cannot turn back.

There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, "When will you be satisfied?" We can never be satisfied as long as the black in spanish is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of police brutality. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. We cannot be satisfied as long as the black in spanish's basic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one. We can never be satisfied as long as our children are stripped of their self-hood and robbed of their dignity by signs stating: "For Whites Only." We cannot be satisfied as long as a black in spanish in Mississippi cannot vote and a black in spanish in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until "justice rolls down like waters, and righteousness like a mighty stream."¹

I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow jail cells. And some of you have come from areas where your quest -- quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of police brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive. Go back to Mississippi, go back to Alabama, go back to South Carolina, go back to Georgia, go back to Louisiana, go back to the slums and ghettos of our northern cities, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed.

Shamelessly copy-pasted from http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/mlkihaveadream.htm
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 03:08:43 pm by Vargas »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.