Author Topic: EU Servers - Game Admin applications OPEN  (Read 41634 times)

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
Re: EU Servers - Game Admin applications OPEN
« Reply #390 on: June 06, 2011, 01:09:26 am »
+1
Hi guys,
I am here because i think that we need some new admins,especially for the siege servers. I talked with nuffen (hi nuffen and unreal) and he said that most of the admins play more Battle than siege.
I think im not the most unsuitable guy for the job of an admin. Im not perfect of course (what do you thought ??? :) ) but ive played alot warband and even more cRPG. I play cRPG for more than 1 year now and i wasnt banned or muted or even kicked ( yeah thats true REALLY  :)) one single time. And noone nominated me for a ban or so. You see i can behave. If you want to hear something about my teamplay my person or my social gameplay in a clan (?) just contact Thovex (hi Thovex). Im also an admin on the risen server and i havent heared any bad things from non-banned persons. So i have some experiences to be an admin. Some of you guys maybe know me from IRC or ingame. Maybe im not so known. This is because i mostly play siege (you remember my sentence "we need more adnims on siege" ?) and  little battles like on the risen server. I can write understandable english (english is not my native language. So you can find some faults maybe) and i would say that im quite polite.
I am very active on the forums and on the IRC. As an example i read the unban essays just because i want to see how creative some people are and what they have done.
Yeah i think thats all from my site, if you want to know anything more just write it here or pm me.

NOTICE: This isnt a "OOhhhh i want to be an admin just because its soooooooo cool and i can punish some people that i dont like it". This is a real application. I made it because i want to keep the fun at the game and i want to help you guys because this is one of the most epic and nice communities ive ever seen.

Thanks for your attention.

Tibby

+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Torp

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Do evil to others before they do evil to you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Kenkyaku
  • IRC nick: Torp
« Reply #391 on: June 07, 2011, 04:57:49 pm »
:lol:

+1

lol, when i saw Bjord has posted in here, i was like; "Wtf, does Bjord want to be admin on official servers? that could be hillarious :D"

Tiberias seems like a nice guy and it is true that we need siege admins. +1 for him

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 07, 2011, 05:11:06 pm »
lol, when i saw Bjord has posted in here, i was like; "Wtf, does Bjord want to be admin on official servers? that could be hillarious :D"

Tiberias seems like a nice guy and it is true that we need siege admins. +1 for him

Hello,

I would like to apply as admin. I'm infamous for my rage and rude demeanour, and for that reason I think I would make a very good admin. Why? If everyone expects me to rage, abuse my powers and argue with players I would do the exact opposite. Reverse behaviour, anyone?

Also believe it or not, I'm a nice guy and I was raised to be a generous and sacrificing person. Meaning, I would tend to my duties and I would not overstep boundaries. 

Another reason why I would be fit for the role of admin: I've basically been around since almost the very beginning. Both Warband and cRPG. I'm widely known by many clans and players, not only in cRPG but in Native as well. This gives me an invaluable insight to the community itself, and in my opinion this is a big reason why to consider me.

This application was made half in jest, but as I was writing I actually considered it. I think the responsibility of admin would help me evaluate my actions more since the consequences of my actions would be greater. This application is a bit like Donald Trump's run for presidency I guess, but that doesn't mean I'm less fit to be an admin. Disregarding my reputation, that is.

Have fun with that, Torp ;). (The fact that I just applied for administering the official servers :lol:)
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #393 on: June 07, 2011, 05:19:03 pm »
+1 to bjord, he makes me chuckle.
Turtles

Offline v/onMega

• Count
  • Renown: 234
  • Infamy: 67
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bearzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_vMega
« Reply #394 on: June 07, 2011, 05:24:48 pm »

Thats why I posted some ages ago...we need siege admins.

Offline Torp

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Do evil to others before they do evil to you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Kenkyaku
  • IRC nick: Torp
« Reply #395 on: June 07, 2011, 05:52:30 pm »
Hello,

I would like to apply as admin. I'm infamous for my rage and rude demeanour, and for that reason I think I would make a very good admin. Why? If everyone expects me to rage, abuse my powers and argue with players I would do the exact opposite. Reverse behaviour, anyone?

Also believe it or not, I'm a nice guy and I was raised to be a generous and sacrificing person. Meaning, I would tend to my duties and I would not overstep boundaries. 

Another reason why I would be fit for the role of admin: I've basically been around since almost the very beginning. Both Warband and cRPG. I'm widely known by many clans and players, not only in cRPG but in Native as well. This gives me an invaluable insight to the community itself, and in my opinion this is a big reason why to consider me.

This application was made half in jest, but as I was writing I actually considered it. I think the responsibility of admin would help me evaluate my actions more since the consequences of my actions would be greater. This application is a bit like Donald Trump's run for presidency I guess, but that doesn't mean I'm less fit to be an admin. Disregarding my reputation, that is.

Have fun with that, Torp ;). (The fact that I just applied for administering the official servers :lol:)

+1 for Bjord, when he bans me, i might be able to get back to my studies :D

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #396 on: June 07, 2011, 05:53:19 pm »
+1 For Tibby and Bjord :D
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #397 on: June 07, 2011, 06:09:12 pm »
1+ Bjord
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #398 on: June 07, 2011, 06:20:09 pm »
-1 for Bjord.

It would be one huge troll fest...
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #399 on: June 07, 2011, 07:32:44 pm »
-1 for Bjord.

This.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Varric

• Knight
  • Renown: 70
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
  • Lord of the Sun
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangians
« Reply #400 on: June 07, 2011, 07:46:43 pm »
+1 for Bjord.

I'm sure he can be sensible, let him prove it, otherwise he'll just be there for a few days anyway.

Offline Uhtred_III_of_Bebbanburg

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bebbanburg
  • Game nicks: Uhtred_III_of_Bebbanburg / _III_Archerson
  • IRC nick: Uhtred
« Reply #401 on: June 07, 2011, 07:59:49 pm »
Hello,

+1 Bjord   as long as You don't pull an Uhtred!
I am Uhtred of Bebbanburg and I'm a Tin Can.
What's Your Game?

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 07, 2011, 08:14:25 pm »
-1 for Bjord.

I wasn't aware you were psychic!  :P
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #403 on: June 07, 2011, 08:16:29 pm »
+1 Bjord
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #404 on: June 08, 2011, 10:43:10 am »
Lol Uthred, good one +1

Also why not +1 Bjord, we need more trolling admin and more drama on the forum. (Btw, as you said, responsabilities can change a man).