Author Topic: [Wolves] Wolf Pack Mercenaries (invite only)  (Read 93398 times)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Re: [Wolves] Wolf Pack Mercenaries
« Reply #390 on: December 05, 2011, 04:54:37 am »
Here is a concept model, I expect my 70k up front liar.
(click to show/hide)
thanks Loki still not what we are looking for, still great that you put so much effort in showing us your gear.
If you read closely, you will see that the 70k depends also on me liking what you have to show.
So leader of the only evil clan ... have a nice day.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 05, 2011, 04:57:54 am »
... your neutral fief ...
sounds paradox

btw. Everkistus, i was always worried in the 3 weeks of deception, that you would actually check your account and see thousands of troops and crates marching upwards. I mean come on 1700 troops bubble is not that hard to spot is it now?

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #392 on: December 05, 2011, 10:43:00 am »
It is if you're not actually playing strategus :D But aye, I was in a pretty nice spy position in Sharwa.

Offline Loki

• Count
  • Renown: 228
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • I don't know karate, but I know crazy.
    • View Profile
    • The Fallen Brigade
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Loki
« Reply #393 on: December 06, 2011, 11:19:22 am »
sounds paradox

btw. Everkistus, i was always worried in the 3 weeks of lying, that you would actually check your account and see thousands of troops and crates marching upwards. I mean come on 1700 troops bubble is not that hard to spot is it now?

Actually I knew you were lying since the beginning of November, but there was little we could do about it.  We have spies inside and out of Hospitaller so we know exactly how many troops they have and where at all times.  On November 4th, Hospitaller had about 500 troops remaining, then around November 15th they had about 2500 and equipment for all that.  It had to be support from the wolves, or at least you had to be aware of it, and since you made no action towards them or notified us, it was obvious what was going on.

Lying was a big mistake in my opinion, you could have just been open about it.  There was nothing we could have done about what you did, either way.  But since you lied so much you really ruined your credibility and started 3 or 4 blood feuds that will follow you into the next round.

Frankly,  neither the brigade nor hre has done anything to the wolves, in fact we tried to work with you guys since the 75vs75 tournament way back when.  But I quickly got the vibe you were a wishy-washy pansy because you could never pick a side on anything, so I just disregarded you after that.  At least you're picking a side now I suppose.

My only question is, why are those 1800 troops of yours going west and not north?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #394 on: December 06, 2011, 11:40:15 am »
It had to be support from the wolves,
Urr... Hellooohoooo! We are here, too! :(

Damnit... all of them are ignoring the green sun that will soon stand right to throw a big shadow over their lands... :'(
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #395 on: December 06, 2011, 11:41:34 am »
Loki, the crusade is coming to purge the land of herecy
Turtles

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #396 on: December 06, 2011, 11:55:55 am »
Yes! In the Name of the green Sun we will clean the land from your lowlify existence! :O
(Grammar-fails go to HRG as a present.)
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 06, 2011, 12:01:08 pm »
Loki, the crusade is coming to purge the land of herecy

+1 you really play the game in a RP way, i mean just like in history of christianism you change side every time, strat v1 : war against Drz and Fallen, stra v2 : try to ally with fallen, strat v3 : ally with Drz

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 06, 2011, 12:12:28 pm »
In the second strat we fought LLJK, relocated to guards lands after being attacked by SoA and then began supporting Hospitallers in the north.

I never once proposed an alliance to the Fallen, and i would have prevented any such thing from happening.

You are misinformed and are misinforming others.
Turtles

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 06, 2011, 12:14:49 pm »
In the second strat we fought LLJK, relocated to guards lands after being attacked by SoA and then began supporting Hospitallers in the north.

I never once proposed an alliance to the Fallen, and i would have prevented any such thing from happening.

You are misinformed and are misinforming others.

And you're not allied with Drz...

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: December 06, 2011, 12:18:59 pm »
Nope, definatly not. Maybe we have a shared enemy, but there is a differnece.

Anyway, this is a destruction brought upon the brigade by itself. Vengence for the poor travelling monks who were massacred upon the steppes during times of peace.
Turtles

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #401 on: December 06, 2011, 12:51:30 pm »
Vengence for the poor travelling monks who were massacred upon the steppes during times of peace.
You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: December 06, 2011, 02:24:54 pm »
We'll see whos laughing come the end. God willing.
Turtles

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #403 on: December 06, 2011, 02:42:43 pm »
We'll see whos laughing come the end. Sun willing.
fixed.

EDIT!

Wolves, if you used that signature or banner on the rabauzz-webspace: I have to relocate it all to:
Code: [Select]
http://niemand.hostingsociety.com/useruploads/crpg/crpgsignature-wolves-v1.pngvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

Code: [Select]
http://niemand.hostingsociety.com/useruploads/crpg/crpgbannernew-wolves-v1.pngvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

because my webspace on rabauzz will be offline this month. If there is something else missing, feel free to tell me, I will upload it.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 03:06:08 pm by Niemand »

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 06, 2011, 06:14:35 pm »
Actually I knew you were lying since the beginning of November, but there was little we could do about it.  We have spies inside and out of Hospitaller so we know exactly how many troops they have and where at all times.  On November 4th, Hospitaller had about 500 troops remaining, then around November 15th they had about 2500 and equipment for all that.  It had to be support from the wolves, or at least you had to be aware of it, and since you made no action towards them or notified us, it was obvious what was going on.
At least i do my dirty work myself and don't get spies involved who do my evil bidding. So when you knew all that i wonder why all were acting so surprised or didn't you inform your own guys about it?

Lying was a big mistake in my opinion, you could have just been open about it.  There was nothing we could have done about what you did, either way.  But since you lied so much you really ruined your credibility and started 3 or 4 blood feuds that will follow you into the next round.
In the start it was a needed evil, where no i couldn't be open about it, without getting too much pressure at a time where we were in a weak position otherwise. It isn't like you choose that moment for only the reason you loved me. So being in a strong position when your guys made the talks was chosen wisely if you would have been unsure about what i intend to do in this strat. (Also you never attending any meating ... only having your diplomats there ... man how can anything be for real if not those who are in the leadership positions are in those meetings, you kept yourself an exit strategy.)

But i told Nocti, okiN, Ujjin from the start what and where i was going to do it and at least 2 of these 3 spread the word later.
So with that in mind, how couldn't you know and why in hell did you keep trying to seperrate me from those i gave my word to. That is the point were i started lying you know, the constant efforts which had been done to sepperate me from those i was already in close cooperation and alliagence made me angry and if you and others don't want to get that point then fuck off.

It became through the talks quite clear, that out of the perspective form Mercs/Byznatium/Fallen/HRE clans like Pecores, CotgS, Hospitallers/Occitan even Templars(as they weren't invited, i brought them with me to those talks) would be quite worthless as they use up space, better used by you ^^. So when you always point out how dirty my lying is don't forget to mention, how low you think about other clans in general.

We choose then a time to end it where it suited us. About the credibility, our alliance hopefully survives in strat and those clans within the alliance know what i did, not only for me but also for them. Still Loki when you are all worked up about credability it sounds shallow, from what i heard from so many guys all around about you, there is nothing you could say what really would pain me, no offence i know it is just hearsay, but you know that is what credability is all about, what others think of you.

Frankly,  neither the brigade nor hre has done anything to the wolves, in fact we tried to work with you guys since the 75vs75 tournament way back when.  But I quickly got the vibe you were a wishy-washy pansy because you could never pick a side on anything, so I just disregarded you after that.  At least you're picking a side now I suppose.
Is that a fact now ... lulz. Remember strat 2.0 FCC planted to skirmish mercs, HRE coming in behind, you all silent in the backyard. Me asking for NAP without any agreements. Well i picked there a partner for strat in the beginning and i stayed with them till the end. Same happens this strat, same will happen next strat. If then someone is still hurt in his feelings and wouldn't want to cooperate, that is up to him. While i see forming up an alliance from start to take you on also as a small payback, it wasn't the main reason, the NA/EU split of the map and the consequences because of that, the resulting situation in the desert was a chance to make a mark on the map and also getting clans together with a common goal. I myself don't hate neither Fallen nor HRE, but giving you a bit of your own medicin was not completly inrelevant in the process formulating a plan for this strat.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 06:15:37 pm by kinngrimm »