Author Topic: [Wolves] Wolf Pack Mercenaries (invite only)  (Read 86096 times)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Re: [Wolves] Wolf Pack Mercenaries (recruting EU)
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2011, 07:46:02 pm »
btw mate they are thing about to decrease the side sword's dameges.you should strat heirloming something else.im thinign about long espada or NCS.wich one do you prefer ?

i guess i would go for nordic champion or just go more agi as i like my sitesword:) i have to see what would be the actual changes. Long Espada i couldnt handle as i tried it perhaps i give it another shot.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2011, 09:00:04 pm »
Our banner is on another slot D-2-7. Wolves please update your banner pack with the new link in the first post and chose the new banner location.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2011, 06:15:56 am »
I saw you were missing something in your ts³...

so I were using my female-like artistic skillz... maybe, as usual, a bit too dark... but thats how night is, aight? :D
(click to show/hide)
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2011, 04:39:05 pm »
Niemand you are awesome , thanks a lot :)

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2011, 05:16:27 pm »
of course I am! :D
You're welcome. ;)

Used it as a reference in here: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,3174.0.html
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2011, 03:50:47 am »
Just wow, we got us 4 new members in 2 days, welcome to the wolves.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: [Wolves] Wolf Pack Mercenaries (recruiting EU)
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2011, 11:12:07 am »
it looks like its written Wolvos in the banner..
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2011, 03:42:38 am »
we now have 16 members, welcome to all new wolves

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2011, 01:39:06 am »
we now are 18 wolves

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2011, 07:20:33 pm »
Wolf Pack Mercenaries

We got no Land, no Faction, our home is the safety from our brothers in Arms.

Our code of honor is as important to us as to the best of knights.

When we are called, there is no surrender, we are paid for the bloody work so we'll finish it.

State of Affairs:
We are recruiting and training.

we offer:
- regular and casual fun players
- premium ts and crpg server accounts to our own servers
- tips, advice and regular based training
- clan battles with clans we are on friendly terms
- strategus battles where we got contracts from other clans

Recruitment Requirements:
We need people who are willing to take responsibility to advance our community.
you must
- live in the EU and be capable of the English language.
- at least installed and played crpg
you should be
- between 20 - 35
- have time at least 1-2 hours in 2-3 days a week.
- you should follow the EU server rules

Recruitment Process:
- Read this page closely
- PM me or contact me via steam(nick kinngrimm), do not post here
- after being accepted your characters will have [Wolves]_ as their clan Tag in front of their character names, as well taking on our banner.

namechange
(click to show/hide)

some quite useful links:
(click to show/hide)

Goals:
- We want to have fun playing crpg.
- We want to get skilled in what we are doing.
- We want to create a strong troop with 20 - 30+ members.
- We train and fight together as well help each other with advice.
- We are going to take contracts from strategus factions to help them in their struggle.

Membership Rules:
- Respect other players, only then can you expect to be respected in return. Excessive verbal abuse will end your membership.
- Inactive members will lose membership automatically, after 3 months if not notified of reason.
- we hold you to the Official EU Server Rules http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2606.0.html
- If you talk about a faction contract outsite the clan and other then the contract partner, your membership with the Wolf Pack ends immediately. No excuses.
- Anyone of us may come to land, but that is not a primary concern of the clan. In case of an attack the clan will hold the right of intervention, but as we don't want to get factions against us, keep in mind they are our primary income, the clan keeps the right to stay neutral. Single members have to obey to this and may not intervene without the clans confirmation.
- do not attack anyone inside strategus till we have a contract for that attack, we wanna get paid remember

Faction Contract Policies for future Faction Engagements:
- We support any side as long we get paid and are treated as equals in the talks about tactics.
- We do not speak about our contracts publicly.
- Payment will be suited to get our expensives back plus a small fee for our time.
- We will not take contracts against members of our clan.
- First comes first goes, we take all contracts, if not we have a reason.

Foreign Affairs:
- Personal Vendetas against one of our members are not the concern of the clan, don't bother us, take it out with them.
- If we come to the conclusion another clan is on the war path against the Wolf Pack Clan, no further contracts in the future will be taken from that party, this ends should Caldaria be reseted, we try not to hold grudges.

Training:
Tuesdays and Fridays 21:00[gmt +1] on our server or eu 3 duel server.

TS3 Server:
openobject.eu
default port

crpg Server:
EU_Melee_Wolves

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2011, 04:05:37 am »
friendly bump with a car... graphic

http://rabauzz.de/useruploads/wolvepackicon.png

So you have the link to the icon I installed in your teamspeak.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2011, 02:34:54 pm »
thanks to niemand and punisher

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2011, 05:39:43 pm »
Hi fellow wolves / Salve Wölfe

AS myself isn't there all the time and will have at some point a job, i'd like to know that the clan survives even if i am not around all the time to solve our problems or try to make things happen for us. For these reasons and because i am a lazzy bastard ;) i'd like to introduce some posts and responcebilities.
Anyone who is interested should pm me in the forum to apply for a post. In the 2 following weeks i will decide who gets which post. If you are not appointed please don't be angry there will be other chance to contribute for our clan.
The names of the positions could still change depending if we find another name which is more suitable to mid/dark age theme/atmosphere of mercenaries. There will be more of each position.

Da ich nicht immer Zeit haben werde, weil z.B. ich wieder in Arbeit komme und ich aber unseren clan auch weiterbestehen sehen möchte, auch wen ich nicht die ganzer Zeit da sein werde um Probleme zu lösen oder Impulse für unsere Weiterentwicklung zu setzten und natürlich weil ich auch manchma ne faule Nuss bin ;), schlage ich unten angefügte Posten vor. In den nächsten 2 Wochen kann jeder sich auf diese Posten bewerben. Ich werde dann entscheiden wer welchen Posten einnehmen wird. Solltest du nicht ernannt werden, sei bitte nicht böse es kommen weitere Möglichkeiten wie du dich für unseren Clan einsetzen kannst.
Die Namen der Positionen können sich noch verändern sollten sich Namen finden die eher in die Atmosphäre des Mittelalters der Söldner passen. Es wird mehrer jedes Postens geben.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legat

Ambassador and representative of the clan, who is acting with the authority of the clan to make contracts with other clans and establish good relations.
Every Legat should hold contacts to 5-7 clans. Also he shall arrange friendly clan battles.
Those clans in question shall be clans with a strong presence in strategus.
----------
Botschafter und Beauftragter des Clans, der in dessem Namen und mit dessen Autorität mit Fraktionen Contracte schließt.
Jeder Legat soll zu 5-7 Clans Kontakt aufnehmen und pflegen.
Dies sollen Clans mit starker Strategus Präsenz sein und dort mit ca mindestens 10 Spielern vertreten sein
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dux

The dux is the lead and declares the general direction and tactics as well as targets for a battle and siege.
If you haven't read Sun Tzu and Machiavelli, and didn't contemplate about strategies generally often and tries to adjust that for M&B and other games, you have to know you will not be this.

Der dux ist der Herrführer und gibt Informationen, Strategie und Targets von Schlachten und Belagerungen vor.
Wenn du nicht Sun Tzu und Machiavellie gelesn hast und regelmässig oft über strategien senierst und versuchst diese auf M&B oder andere spiele umzusetzen versuchst, dann weist du das du es nicht sein wirst.
Instructor/Instrukteur

Leads the training sessions and says what to train.
Works out training plans for players dependent on their abilities, strength and weaknesses aswell as their gear.
Organizes the particepations at the Fallen Tournaments and posts them through the steam group and points out our members who are willing to participate,

Schlägt vor was zu den Trainingseinheiten trainiert wird.
Erarbeitet und stellt Trainingspläne für Spieler in Abhängigkeit zu Ihren Fähigkeiten, Stärken und Schwächen sowie Ihrer Ausrüstung.
Organisiert die Teilnahme an den Fallen Tournieren und kündigt diese in unsere steam Gruppe an. In dem Sinne kümmert sich auch um diejenigen unseres Clans die an den Tournieren teilnehmen möchten.
Recruiter/Rekrutierer

Has an eye out for talented new players. Judges if their playstyle fits to our own. He is giving them a helping hand in form of support in battle as well if questions of the new players are asked. He offers them to be reachable through pm or steam. He gives them our crpg forum thread so they can find out more about us. If they are still interested, you can give them my steam nick or they shall pm me in the forum. After myself establishes contact with them and i found them suitable i will make them our new fellow members or not ;).

Achtet auf Talentierte neue Spieler. Schaut ob diese zu unserem Spielstill passen würden. Hilft dennen im Spiel sowohl im Kampf wie auch mit Antworten auf Fragen die diese vielleicht im Chat stellen sollten. Fragt diese ob er sie in pm oder steam oder anderweitig errreichen kann. Gibt Ihnen den crpg Forumseintrag so das die Interessenten mehr über uns herausfinden können.  Sollten diese dann immer noch interessiert sein kann mein steam nick weitergeben werden oder sie sollen mich über pm im Forum ansprechen. Nachdem ich mit Ihnen in Kontakt getreten bin und herausgefunden habe ob sie zu uns passenm werde ich Sie zu unseren neuen Mitgliedern machen oder auch nicht ;)

architect/Architekt

Responsible for one or more of the following things. The development and balancing of maps, videos, of us clan theme song, designer of images for our public view on the internet, managers and admin of a future forum, mod developers and such like.

Zuständig für eines der follgenden Dinge. Die Erstellung und das Balancing von maps, Erstellung von Clan Videos, Clan Themen Lied, künstlerische Erarbeitung von Bildern für unseren Auftritt im Internet, Ersteller und Verwalter eines künftigen Forums, Mod Entwickler und änliches.

already taken posts are

bereits vergebene Posten sind

:)

Councelor - ArgH!

If there is any trouble or problems go to him. He will motivate you!
And he will decide what is best for you!
He will bring Order and Discipline.
nickname: Mother Theresa

Wenns Probleme gibt geht zu Ihm. Er motiviert euch!
Und Entscheidet was das beste für euch ist!
Er sorgt für die Aufrechterhaltung der Disziplin.
Spitzname: Mutti Beimar
auctor - kinngrimm

stands for Founder, Leader, Advicer which would be me kinngrimm

bedeutet Gründer, Anführer, Ratgeber was dann mal ich währe kinngrimm

i am looking forward for your applications, please make this a pm in this forum
solong

ich freue mich auf eure Bewerbungen, bitte als pm in diesem forum
bis bald

kinngrimm
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 05:51:50 pm by kinngrimm »