Author Topic: Changelog 0.210 (Items) + screenshots  (Read 24051 times)

Offline Ganon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ganon, Linkk
Re: Changelog 0.210
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2011, 12:52:27 am »
I don't understand the arrow changes, weren't they slash damage previously ? Here they are listed as doing thrust damage and the damage has been doubled.

Offline Radix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • I blind my enemies with pure awesomenes
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Radox_II
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2011, 12:53:33 am »
First, my english isnt good...but i have to say something about this fu***** patch...
chadz you are ruining the whole game with this patch...i played this game for soo long, some of u may know me...i was level 38, now i am lvl 28 just like a peasant...im 22years old..i have to study monday till friday i just got time to play on weekend... i played so much weekends to reach the level i was.
and i have to play the whole shit again?
I played this patch for 2hours and loosing 15k gold because of repairing? i killed 14 ppl in a round...without getting hurt and have to pay 2200g for my horse? Are u serouis?
I loose gold and gold and gold... in past i played this game the whole night, now i quittted after 2 ******** hours...because there is no fun by watching your gold slipping away...
I dont want to change my armor! Why? Whats the reason for changing armor? Or do not equiping my horse! Why? that peasant can kill me? i played so much hours for my armor! i will ******** not change my armor into a leather-whatever...
This patch is supporting peasants and punishing the players who played this game from beginning.
my dream was to ride a mamluk horse with a strength of 21... now i see no reason to pay 60k gold for a horse, i may need 3k gold for repairing it!
What the **** have you done? This realy nice mod will turn into a peasant war in a few days because no one want to pay the repairingcosts...
There is no sence in it... if i want to fight with my old equipment i have to play 3 weekends as peasant?
Dont know how a person can ruin the whole game... and whats that thing with pink and neon green hairs? Do you ever seen pink hairs in chivarly? Do you want to have a new kid community? because little kids are the only group of players you will see in cRPG again...there is no correct history or chivarly feeling anymore...

i dont know what to say anymore...
please fix it...and let the knights rise again...

in honor
 Paladin_Octarius_III

whts thats on about?? can anyone tell me pls cose I cant be bothered to read, im lazy ass on mondays.

Offline SalmonGod

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2011, 12:54:26 am »
Very disappointed at the archer damage buff.  Back to cowering behind my shield for the first half of every round.

Offline Formless

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2011, 12:54:41 am »
And just bought a horse at the old price  :D
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” - Bruce Lee

Offline AirPhforce

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2011, 12:55:02 am »
I don't understand the arrow changes, weren't they slash damage previously ? Here they are listed as doing thrust damage and the damage has been doubled.

Pretty sure the arrow damage is just a bonus damage added on top of the bows cut. So now they deal a good bit of cut and a small amount of pierce on top of that.

Offline iood

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2011, 01:00:45 am »
First, my english isnt good...but i have to say something about this fu***** patch...
chadz you are ruining the whole game with this patch...i played this game for soo long, some of u may know me...i was level 38, now i am lvl 28 just like a peasant...im 22years old..i have to study monday till friday i just got time to play on weekend... i played so much weekends to reach the level i was.
and i have to play the whole shit again?
I played this patch for 2hours and loosing 15k gold because of repairing? i killed 14 ppl in a round...without getting hurt and have to pay 2200g for my horse? Are u serouis?
I loose gold and gold and gold... in past i played this game the whole night, now i quittted after 2 ******** hours...because there is no fun by watching your gold slipping away...
I dont want to change my armor! Why? Whats the reason for changing armor? Or do not equiping my horse! Why? that peasant can kill me? i played so much hours for my armor! i will ******** not change my armor into a leather-whatever...
This patch is supporting peasants and punishing the players who played this game from beginning.
my dream was to ride a mamluk horse with a strength of 21... now i see no reason to pay 60k gold for a horse, i may need 3k gold for repairing it!
What the **** have you done? This realy nice mod will turn into a peasant war in a few days because no one want to pay the repairingcosts...
There is no sence in it... if i want to fight with my old equipment i have to play 3 weekends as peasant?
Dont know how a person can ruin the whole game... and whats that thing with pink and neon green hairs? Do you ever seen pink hairs in chivarly? Do you want to have a new kid community? because little kids are the only group of players you will see in cRPG again...there is no correct history or chivarly feeling anymore...

i dont know what to say anymore...
please fix it...and let the knights rise again...

in honor
 Paladin_Octarius_III

Finally those who could only kill afks and peasants will go away!!!! hooray!

Offline The_Newer_Wind

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2011, 01:03:03 am »
So let me get this right, Everything costs more, and is worse? Cool.

Offline Food

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FOOD, AnimeGirl, BONK_BRO, Spam_More
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2011, 01:03:31 am »
my dream was to ride a mamluk horse   :|
Circlejerk (cool people): Literally_clan, Miley, Allers, Xenith_BRD, all_PIRATE_BROs, anyone with BRO in their name really, the Judges, HoboGhost_ATS, Wiegraf_BRD, like two LLJK maybe

Offline Belatu

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • what
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Belatucadros
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2011, 01:05:31 am »
Pretty sure the arrow damage is just a bonus damage added on top of the bows cut. So now they deal a good bit of cut and a small amount of pierce on top of that.

I could be very happy with a small oportunity to knockdown with arrows for the REAL LOLS  :P
My fridge is my shield

Offline AirPhforce

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2011, 01:07:59 am »
I just bought 27 horses.

Offline bruce

• Count
  • Renown: 262
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the Freak Army of the Gnjus / Saracens
  • Game nicks: Saracen_el_Brus
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2011, 01:11:38 am »
Word of note: the swiss helaberd thingy also can't swing left/right, only overhead/stab.

Arrows were listed as pierce before the 0.210 patch. I don't think it has any bearing or anything, however - very sure the bow determines the damage type, not the arrows.
Best ban reason ever:
Quote from: Wookimonsta
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Beans

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: USA
  • Game nicks: USA_MEATMERCHANT_AMERICA
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2011, 01:18:20 am »
Word of note: the swiss helaberd thingy also can't swing left/right, only overhead/stab.

Billhook as well.  They are alternatives to the pike, mainly to be used for use against horses. You give up a little bit of the pikes range for more utility with the overhand damage.

Offline balbaroth

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2011, 01:19:33 am »
Elite Scimitar :
Price 4680 now 6243
Speed rating 100 now 99

can you nerf the spammy again , how about 95 speed  so that 2h or polearm will crush me with their uber animations ,  i mean 2 nerfs is good but 3 would be better /sigh

Offline bruce

• Count
  • Renown: 262
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the Freak Army of the Gnjus / Saracens
  • Game nicks: Saracen_el_Brus
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2011, 01:22:13 am »
Billhook as well.  They are alternatives to the pike, mainly to be used for use against horses. You give up a little bit of the pikes range for more utility with the overhand damage.

Well, the helaberd isn't really going to be useful for that (most cavalrymen after all have lances, which do outrange you signficantly), but the billhook just might. Although I'll stick to my glaive as the general purpose polearm.
Best ban reason ever:
Quote from: Wookimonsta
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline AirPhforce

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2011, 01:22:42 am »
Elite Scimitar :
Price 4680 now 6243
Speed rating 100 now 99

can you nerf the spammy again , how about 95 speed  so that 2h or polearm will crush me with their uber animations ,  i mean 2 nerfs is good but 3 would be better /sigh

I guess you could say

the elite scimitar

isn't really elite