Author Topic: SJWs killed Linux  (Read 4869 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1202
  • Infamy: 592
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
SJWs killed Linux
« on: September 22, 2018, 02:26:22 am »
+4
Wasn't paying attention and it happened, just like that. Linus Torvalds is on a break, to think about his actions from the past when he used harsh words while communicating with other contributors. Some trannie with pink hair from Canada who I never heard of managed to get Linus to sign Code of Conduct written by him. By doing that now SJWs can effectively purge anyone they find offensive from contributing to Linux kernel. One dude who is leading major compiler project already left because of this shit. SJWs are targeting third man in charge of Linux development, trying to fabricate how he's supporting rape from some stupid tweets.

I'm honestly on a verge on giving up on civilized world, buying a bloody gun and getting through life by killing of scum I come upon. Linux and open source development was one of the few things I considered pure and honest in this world. And now rainbow haired spawns of Satan are killing it.

SJWs are more dangerous than I ever thought.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: SJWs killed Linux
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 02:37:01 am »
+12
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 04:19:51 am »
+11
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 08:41:49 am »
I'm honestly on a verge on giving up on civilized world, buying a bloody gun and getting through life by killing of scum I come upon. Linux and open source development was one of the few things I considered pure and honest in this world. And now rainbow haired spawns of Satan are killing it.

Social justice is something I could get behind if it wasn't for the methods the people behind the movement employ sometimes. At its most basic level it seems like a good thing, but there seems to be a streak of hypocritical fascism running through a lot of them, and some of them simply want to put themselves on a moral high ground for their own egos. I don't think everyone is always equal anyway. Some cultures are shittier than others and I don't like the idea that you have to believe that everything is relative, including whole groups of people.

But yeah please don't shoot someone. They might take your Linux but they will never take your freedom
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 09:31:43 am »
+3
RIP Leshma, he never married.

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 10:08:29 am »
Please don't assume their preferred pronoun
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 10:56:28 am »

Someone make this signature ,this is great to see you again leshma

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2018, 10:48:11 pm »
oh no, how will people be able to code linux without being assholes?  looks like open source will never recover.  Alas poor linux, I knew ye well.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2018, 12:48:50 am »
+3
oh no, how will people be able to code linux without being assholes?  looks like open source will never recover.  Alas poor linux, I knew ye well.

Exactly, oh and meritocracy is outdated. I dont care if the OS runs well, we need women and pocs unique coding to be included. Proper coding is a white mans idea anyways.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2018, 01:49:55 am »
+4
i want my code to be typefluid, i don't want any of you haters declaring my variables only as one type

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 684
  • Infamy: 1782
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2018, 02:08:44 am »
+2
I honestly wouldn't give a fuck about SJW if they were benign like that, but they removed leading man and creator after almost three decades. Person most credit with quality of the codebase, because of his actions to preserve it. Now they want to force third man in charge to leave as well.

It is about leadership that delivered quality for so long, it is crumbling under pressure of stupid politics that never amounted to anything useful. Gender politics, left vs alt right politics is cool and all as long it doesn't affect something that actually matters and serves a purpose.

Saying how using master and slave terminology should be changed is stupid but not dangerous. Forcing Linus to retire and pressuring Ted T'so is basically start of an end for Linux because those kind of people don't grow on trees and these rainbow haired deepshits who can't decide should they pee standing or sitting, are not qualified to do their jobs.

There is zero merit in this because if we go by merit alone none of this would ever happen because it is completely irrelevant.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1857
  • Infamy: 1235
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2018, 02:15:47 am »
Exactly, oh and meritocracy is outdated. I dont care if the OS runs well, we need women and pocs unique coding to be included. Proper coding is a white mans idea anyways.

Thing about Linux, it is kernel not entire OS. Reason why Linux distributions aren't great for everyone is not fault of kernel but basically everything else that makes an OS which isn't kernel. Many of us believe that other open source projects fail while Linux is success because of Linus leadership who is no bullshit Finn always saying what is on his mind and not bending for anybody. Other projects are full of weak willed deepshits which is why they suck. Thing you see when you boot Linux distribution are graphic environments, Gnome and KDE which suck each in their own way because they are run by bunch of idiots. If they were run by guys like Linux entire OS as you experience it would be much better.

Linux kernel is way more important than just serving as part of desktop OS some of us use (aprox. 2% of desktop PC users). It is used in routers and other network devices that are backbone of internet. Most websites are run on Linux device. If Linux turns to shit, it will create a lot more issues than you think.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2018, 12:56:10 pm »

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2018, 01:42:39 am »
Wasn't paying attention and it happened, just like that. Linus Torvalds is on a break, to think about his actions from the past when he used harsh words while communicating with other contributors. Some trannie with pink hair from Canada who I never heard of managed to get Linus to sign Code of Conduct written by him. By doing that now SJWs can effectively purge anyone they find offensive from contributing to Linux kernel. One dude who is leading major compiler project already left because of this shit. SJWs are targeting third man in charge of Linux development, trying to fabricate how he's supporting rape from some stupid tweets.

They really won't stop until everything that supports the western world crumbles and lets the ceiling cave in their disgusting little skulls.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2018, 04:05:29 pm »

That's not the question.