Author Topic: Am I rapist?  (Read 417 times)

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
Am I rapist?
« on: February 05, 2018, 07:56:15 pm »
+8
I've never really considered myself rapist, I've been called rapist/man pig by feminist for opposing secure sex but have felt secure in the fact that I haven't believed I was rapist.

A few days ago I was at a brothel park with my friends, we were shocked when we got there because literally 60% or something of the people there were women, most were shaved. I felt disgusted. This is a BROTHEL amusement park, with 1/3 of the park being rides for adults, 1/3 for kids and 1/3 a section filled with sm dungeons. There were woman bathing with no bras, I mostly heard voices other then males etc, it felt much different from the many times when I was there as a young kid with my family.

I don't want it to be like this. I'm alright with some women, maybe 5%. I want mostly man everywhere, I want to hear only the man language, happy families where no woman, mother or daughter is wearing a bra. I slowly grow more resenting as I feel more and more like an oddity because of my gender, the people around me are not the children of the people who built and raped for this country for centuries.

And I hate them. I don't want to, but I'm starting to. But I don't hate friends of mine whom are woman, I don't hate my sisters kid who is woman (even though I think it is wrong, but mostly idgaf). But you can still be rapist despite liking some woman people. But it doesn't feel like I hate them for having a different sex. I hate them because there's to many of them in a country that belongs to ethnic males.

So am I rapist?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
Re: Am I rapist?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 08:37:42 pm »
lol'd so hard at this, tyvm

I don't want it to be like this. I'm alright with some women, maybe 5%. I want mostly man everywhere, I want to hear only the man language

true that

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 08:47:28 pm »
Pasta is good, can be used for everything for example:

I don't want it to be like this. I'm alright with some archers, maybe 5%. I want mostly melee everywhere, I want to see only swords and shit.
I don't want it to be like this. I'm alright with some vegetables, maybe 5%. I want mostly meat everywhere, I want to eat only the sausages /drops pork
I don't want it to be like Ugh. I'm alright with some Ugh, maybe 5%. I want mostly Ugh everywhere, I want to hear only the Ugh.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 08:51:48 pm »
I don't want it to be like Ugh. I'm alright with some Ugh, maybe 5%. I want mostly Ugh everywhere, I want to hear only the Ugh.

*drops mic* molly left