Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 150115 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #675 on: March 30, 2018, 01:31:05 am »
+2
You can make new friends who will walk with you cashing some more unemployment benefit
>2018
>WALK to get your benefits instead of using the internet
<never do this
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #677 on: March 30, 2018, 07:07:23 pm »
+4
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: March 30, 2018, 08:22:08 pm »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: March 31, 2018, 10:53:36 am »
+1

The exact same retarded circular "logic" snake-eating-its-own-tail idiocy as "poow black people in prison jus cause YT be raycis". Almost as if it was some sort of political ideology based on nothing more than a delusional anti-white mythology. It's not an example of virulent sandfriend criminality or their culturally accepted and promoted hatred of "their" own country and people, no, it's islamophobia that leads the poor innocent dears to be such violent scum. Thankfully there's no statistics on who they target as victims, the overwhelming proportion of white natives being victimized in their own country by invading and antagonistic aliens would also be a sign that they deserve it somehow.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 10:56:37 am by Oberyn »

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: March 31, 2018, 07:03:29 pm »
+1
i don't dispute any of agantyr's excerpts from Color of Crime, might go through it later but i am interested in the evidence that suggests negligible racial bias.

A way to gauge this is by looking at the correlation between suspects and arrestees. The annual crime report from New York City as a case in point: http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf

Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter: Blacks are 59.8% of the suspects and 61.8% of the arrestees. Hispanics are 30.3% of the suspects and 31.8% of the arrestees.
Rape: Blacks are 49.3% of the suspects and 43.2% of the arrestees. Hispanics are 37.7% of the suspects and 45.8% of the arrestees.
Other Felony Sex Crimes: Blacks 45.9% of the suspects, 39.3% of the arrestees. Hispanics 30.9% of suspects, 41.4% of arrestees.
Robbery: Blacks 70.6% of suspects, 61.5% of arrestees. Hispanics 23.7% of suspects, 29.6% of arrestees.
Felonious Assault: Blacks are 55.3% of the suspects, 53.2% of the arrestees. Hispanics are 31.2% of suspects and 32.5% of arrestees.
Grand Larceny: Blacks are 60.7% of suspects, 49.2% of arrestees. Hispanics 24.6% of suspects, 28.6% of arrestees.
Shootings: Blacks are 75.8% of the suspects, 74.6% of the arrestees. Hispanics 21.8% of suspects, 22.9% of arrestees.
Misdemeanor Sex Crimes: Blacks 46.0% of suspects, 42.8% of arrestees. Hispanics 35.0% of suspects, 39.5% of arrestees.
Misdemeanor Assault and Related Offenses: Blacks 52.4% of suspects, 46.5% of arrestees. Hispanics 32.7% of suspects, 36.8% of arrestees.
Petit Larceny: Blacks 55.2% of suspects, 43.7% of arrestees. Hispanics 26.2% of suspects and 32.1% of arrestees.
Misdemeanor Criminal Mischief: Blacks 48.1% of suspects, 37.8% of arrestees. Hispanics 31.1% of suspects, 37.5% of arrestees.
Stop Question & Frisk Subjects and Violent Crime Suspects: Blacks 64.5% of suspects, 54.6% of stops. Hispanics 26.7% of suspects, 27.8% of stops.

As we can see there's overall acceptable correlation between suspect and arrestee figures, if anything blacks are arrested at a lower figure than they are pointed out as perpetrators by victims and witnesses.

The race/ethnicity of suspects is recorded based on the victim's description following their interaction, and the race/ethnicity of arrestees is a result of officer assessment. For there to be bias the victims would first have to lie about the perpetrators then police would have to arrest entirely innocent blacks while letting guilty whites go free, perhaps not even bothering to look for them. New York City juries are very racially mixed and will not convict without convincing evidence. Also, whites are only 51.5 percent of the NYPD, which is 15.6 percent black, 26.7 percent Hispanic, and 6.2 percent Asian.

We can also look at how numbers correlate from one city to another.

In New York City a black is 31 times more likely and a Hispanic 9 times more likely to be arrested for a violent crime than a white. A black is 77 times more likely than a white to be arrested for a lethal or non-lethal shooting and a hispanic 18 times more likely.

In Chicago a black was (in 2010, last year we have statistics from) 32 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a hispanic nine times more likely. A black was 38 times more likely than a white to be arrested for robbery, and a hispanic was 6 times more likely.

I think it is reasonable to assume that sometimes there is racial bias by police, due to the fact that blacks are many times more criminal on average. Today also because police are using computer algorithms to predict risk factors which shapes police strategy in where to patrol and whom to suspect.

But it is also reasonable to assume that sometimes police do not react on it due to fear of creating a media circus. I must again recommend Ann Coulter's book I linked above, it goes through many tragic cases of the media spinning 'racist cop stories', destroying the lives of regular police officers just doing their work.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 12:52:28 am by Angantyr »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 860
  • Infamy: 1367
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: April 01, 2018, 12:05:40 am »
they deserve it somehow.

You do deserve everything that is coming to you. I have no pity for filthy foreign country invading scum, neither have counter-invading muslims. They are just returning the favor.

It's interesting that besides Sweden, the countries most affected by this migrant crysis are some of the most deserving countries to be punished for various shit they pulled off in the past. Swedes are probably doing it because they think its cool.

I also don't understand why are you so appaled by their actions and opinions, when yourself have no issues throwing even bigger insults in their direction and consider them sub human species. It's like scum like you believe you're the only one entitled to looking down on others.

If you want to win you need to try harder. I honestly think you can't win no matter what you do, their numbers are far greater and unless you try nukes and other weapons of mass destructions on them. But beware, if you start using big guns, some other countries unafected by this will join the part and they have more of those guns.

Basically white, western man is fucked and I can even say he deserves it, every little bit of the pain and suffering.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #682 on: April 01, 2018, 01:43:06 am »
+1
Democracy is like monarchy in that the leaders do the shit, but it's different in that Leshma can blame the people for it.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #683 on: April 01, 2018, 01:59:42 am »
A way to gauge this is by looking at the correlation between suspects and arrestees. The annual crime report from New York City as a case in point: http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf

Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter: Blacks are 59.8% of the suspects and 61.8% of the arrestees. Hispanics are 30.3% of the suspects and 31.8% of the arrestees.
Rape: Blacks are 49.3% of the suspects and 43.2% of the arrestees. Hispanics are 37.7% of the suspects and 45.8% of the arrestees.
Other Felony Sex Crimes: Blacks 45.9% of the suspects, 39.3% of the arrestees. Hispanics 30.9% of suspects, 41.4% of arrestees.
Robbery: Blacks 70.6% of suspects, 61.5% of arrestees. Hispanics 23.7% of suspects, 29.6% of arrestees.
Felonious Assault: Blacks are 55.3% of the suspects, 53.2% of the arrestees. Hispanics are 31.2% of suspects and 32.5% of arrestees.
Grand Larceny: Blacks are 60.7% of suspects, 49.2% of arrestees. Hispanics 24.6% of suspects, 28.6% of arrestees.
Shootings: Blacks are 75.8% of the suspects, 74.6% of the arrestees. Hispanics 21.8% of suspects, 22.9% of arrestees.
Misdemeanor Sex Crimes: Blacks 46.0% of suspects, 42.8% of arrestees. Hispanics 35.0% of suspects, 39.5% of arrestees.
Misdemeanor Assault and Related Offenses: Blacks 52.4% of suspects, 46.5% of arrestees. Hispanics 32.7% of suspects, 36.8% of arrestees.
Petit Larceny: Blacks 55.2% of suspects, 43.7% of arrestees. Hispanics 26.2% of suspects and 32.1% of arrestees.
Misdemeanor Criminal Mischief: Blacks 48.1% of suspects, 37.8% of arrestees. Hispanics 31.1% of suspects, 37.5% of arrestees.
Stop Question & Frisk Subjects and Violent Crime Suspects: Blacks 64.5% of suspects, 54.6% of stops. Hispanics 26.7% of suspects, 27.8% of stops.

As we can see there's overall acceptable correlation between suspect and arrestee figures, if anything blacks are arrested at a lower figure than they are pointed out as perpetrators by victims and witnesses.

The race/ethnicity of suspects is recorded based on the victim's description following their interaction, and the race/ethnicity of arrestees is a result of officer assessment. For there to be bias the victims would first have to lie about the perpetrators then police would have to arrest entirely innocent blacks while letting guilty whites go free, perhaps not even bothering to look for them. New York City juries are very racially mixed and will not convict without convincing evidence. Also, whites are only 51.5 percent of the NYPD, which is 15.6 percent black, 26.7 percent Hispanic, and 6.2 percent Asian.

We can also look at how numbers correlate from one city to another.

In New York City a black is 31 times more likely and a Hispanic 9 times more likely to be arrested for a violent crime than a white. A black is 77 times more likely than a white to be arrested for a lethal or non-lethal shooting and a hispanic 18 times more likely.

In Chicago a black was (in 2010, last year we have statistics from) 32 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a hispanic nine times more likely. A black was 38 times more likely than a white to be arrested for robbery, and a hispanic was 6 times more likely.

I think it is reasonable to assume that sometimes there is racial bias by police, due to the fact that blacks are many times more criminal on average. Today also because police are using computer algorithms to predict risk factors which shapes police strategy in where to patrol and whom to suspect.

But it is also reasonable to assume that sometimes police do not react on it due to fear of creating a media circus. I must again recommend Ann Coulter's book I linked above, it goes through many tragic cases of the media spinning 'racist cop stories', destroying the lives of regular police officers just doing their work.

i really appreciate the distillation/spoonfeeding. i can agree with your bottom two statements just fine, i think.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: April 01, 2018, 10:52:21 am »
+4
Basically white, western man is fucked and I can even say he deserves it, every little bit of the pain and suffering.

Why do you think the actions of white, western man are uniquely bad? That's rhetorical, it's because you're a historically illiterate mong. If actions of ancestors are enough to trickle down guilt to their descendents then every person alive from any ethnicity whatsoever "deserves" anything that happens to them.

The sad part is we could absolutely annihilate them at any point, white western countries are still so far beyond third world shitholes in terms of military capability it's not even funny. The point is they aren't truly "invading" us, there has been no war or conflict they have won, they have no military, social or cultural feature that should allow them to do this, it is our "leaders" who are betraying their own people. The barbarians aren't the real issue, it's the ones holding the gates open for them.

It is nothing more than a failure of will and a deliberate attempt at eradicating any sort of collective vision of ourselves as a people, while simultaneously using that same collective identity as a stigma, as you so readily show. I wish every bundle of sticks leftist piece of shit was as open about their perception as you are Leshman, but sadly they are mostly cowardly lying pieces of shit who will hide behind their cargo cult religious dogma, pretending that this is some sort of moral thing that will end in peace and harmony, and not the rabid thirst for "revenge" of brainwashed idiot scum who barely understand the present, much less the delicate chain of causal events that led to it. 

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: April 01, 2018, 03:10:50 pm »
+2

If we look at a very much so living example of South-Africa, its going to happen. Currently "abused" minorities can become majorities in a country with a very small white minority and still bitch endlessly how the white devils in their country are taking everything. They will victimize themselves nomatter what position they are in.  They will probably do it even centuries after the last white devil is buried. Its the culture of looking for racial patsies.

The shit thats going on in South-Africa is actually beyond frightening. And pretty much is the testament of the fact that mybe the "biggots" you mocked for years werent so wrong after all. Racially based torture and laws with what the state can just take peoples properties away based on race. All this shit happening and nobody caring because its a black majority country. If for example Poland pulled such shit, most of you would demand for a fullblown armed intervention or sanctions so hard that it would throw it into the middle ages.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #686 on: April 01, 2018, 04:34:09 pm »
+3
http://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/polen-eu-juncker-101.html

EU not happy with Poland helping up to a million ukrainians, they need to be culturally enriched and take in muslims and black people aswell.

By the way, is it a coincidence that those most opposed to the european nation-state happen to be from non-countries such as Belgium and Luxembourg?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: April 01, 2018, 05:08:44 pm »
+2
http://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/polen-eu-juncker-101.html

EU not happy with Poland helping up to a million ukrainians, they need to be culturally enriched and take in muslims and black people aswell.

By the way, is it a coincidence that those most opposed to the european nation-state happen to be from non-countries such as Belgium and Luxembourg?

(click to show/hide)

It has always baffled me how the only time most of the Central European countries show any backbone at all is when they are starting beef with their Eastern allies. Every other time they are basically dropping to their knees and sucking it off to whoever is infront of them.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: April 01, 2018, 09:25:46 pm »
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 02:18:52 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: April 01, 2018, 10:09:13 pm »
+1
There's finally some numbers out of Sweden in regards to the most recent gang rapes, some of which were described as 'torture rapes' by the police, a wonderful new cultural enrichment for us backwards northerners. A police officer commented he had never seen anything like it in the 30 years he has worked in the force. No more details were given to the public. The victim was a 17-year old girl.

These are the first numbers from a mainstream source since 2006 where the government decided it didn't like what the numbers showed. The Swedish newspaper Expressen have gone through cases of gang rape that has led to convictions in 2017 and 2016 and the surveys show a clear tendency: Only 1 of the convicted have parents born in Sweden, while 32 of the convicted are foreign born and the last 10 are born in Sweden with parents where one or both are born abroad. The 1 convicted 'Swede' may also very well be a third generation migrant, at which point they are considered 'Swedes'.

Naturally these numbers have raised some concern in Sweden, but most of all the mainstream is surprised the ethnicity of the perpetrators are looked into at all. As one reader writes: "I'm amazed anyone dares to write it'. 'A shame it took you so long to realize that we know how things are despite the media's attempts at censoring it', writes another. (https://jyllands-posten.dk/debat/leder/ECE10439060/svensk-tavshed)