Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 150108 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #660 on: March 29, 2018, 12:30:33 pm »
+1
https://twitter.com/MarkACollett/status/978537303676211200

One specifically for Xant. Mudslime cunt feels there are too many finns in Finland, but thankfully this will be solved by immigration.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #661 on: March 29, 2018, 12:44:43 pm »
Black people are incarcerated at the exact same rate they commit more crime, there is ZERO fucking disparity.

i don't think you can, with intellectual honesty, make a claim like that without several unlikely studies being conducted without shit methodology or bias (read: impossible with how academia is run). after all, now you're not talking about swathes of unwashed Muhammadeans coming into Europe, you're talking about us over on this side of the atlantic.

its pretty common fucking knowledge around where I live that, if you're non-white and find yourself pulled over for a broken taillight, for example, you are gonna have the book thrown at your ass more often than a white guy. this ain't no fucking cultural marxist bullshit, neither. this is simple fact that anyone with a few brain cells and at least one eye and ear could figure out.

i would not actively oppose a position stating that blacks commit more crime per capita, or even more violent crime per capita and ALSO get convicted both falsely and correctly at a higher rate than non-blacks.

also jesus christ, no fucking victim no fucking crime this nation throws hundreds of thousands of folk in cages literally known for an extraordinarily higher degree of rape than is "normal" for completely voluntary transactions without aggression, that might have something to do with it i reckon

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: March 29, 2018, 12:56:01 pm »
Yes it is so incredibly obvious that this is the case, simple "facts" that a retard could see, you could show me some statistics then. Some actual research that goes beyond your retarded FEELS brainwashed into you. You realize that the vast majority of the most criminal cities in the US, i.e friend shitholes, have majority black cops? Black local politicians, black local representatives, black people in government institutions? Are you seriously saying black cops are racist against their own race? You fucking idiots think it's still the 1960's when it accords to your moronic propaganda. 

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: March 29, 2018, 02:29:38 pm »
Is it common knowledge and studied that blacks murder whites at an overwhelmingly larger rate than whites murder blacks? Hmmmmm what a mystery, I wonder why this common knowledge is prohibited and racist. It's probably because they're opressed and discriminated against of course.

Its common knowledge and a studied subject in America that a black person receives a harsher sentence for an offense than a white person who commits the same offense with an identical criminal record. Just google black white sentencing disparities.

Nope, complete bullshit. Find me the study that takes that into account and doesn't just look at race.

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/research-and-publications/research-publications/2017/20171114_Demographics.pdf
https://repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=&httpsredir=1&article=2413&context=articles
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Arrests_and_sentencing

Multivariate regression analysis often cannot control for all possible factors that might affect the outcome being studied, typically because sufficient data about some factors is not readily available. For example, in its past reports, the Commission noted some potentially relevant factors were not included in its analyses, such as whether the offender’s criminal history included violent criminal conduct, the offender’s family ties, and the offender’s employment history. Data was not readily available for those factors because the Commission did not routinely extract that information from the court documents it receives. Therefore, for those prior analyses, the Commission could not control for them. For this reason, caution should always be used when drawing conclusions based on multivariate regression analysis.

Multivariate regression analysis can be helpful when considering demographic differences in sentencing outcomes because results from more simplistic data analyses that examine only selected demographic factors and sentencing outcomes can be misleading ... Most importantly, simplistic analyses do not consider the effect of the guideline range provided for under the sentencing guidelines, which takes into account, among other things, the type of offense, the presence of aggravating or mitigating factors, and the criminal history of the offender.

Oh look, fucking idiot buys muh poor blacks propaganda uncritically because it's "common knowledge", what a surprise.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 02:33:24 pm by Oberyn »

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #664 on: March 29, 2018, 02:58:28 pm »
Yes it is so incredibly obvious that this is the case, simple "facts" that a retard could see, you could show me some statistics then. Some actual research that goes beyond your retarded FEELS brainwashed into you. You realize that the vast majority of the most criminal cities in the US, i.e friend shitholes, have majority black cops? Black local politicians, black local representatives, black people in government institutions? Are you seriously saying black cops are racist against their own race? You fucking idiots think it's still the 1960's when it accords to your moronic propaganda.

sure sure, respect your angle and all. i don't speak of my experience in cities, nor is my experience based upon some propagandized social-gestalt feely feels like you think. i purposefully avoid metro areas because i don't like them; don't like the smells, all the asphalt, the imposing construction, the concentration of people, and all the more specific ills of a city. so i don't have any visceral experience in US cities besides i know for a fact that i hate 'em all and Atlanta has its charms for metal music but boy you couldn't make me live there

but i've lived in the rural Deep South for my whole sentient life, and it ain't fucking propaganda that you're much more likely to receive the long dick of the law if you're caught fucking around as a black than a white. i've read all the relevant amalgamations of national and state crime stats, you seem to have a habit of strawmanning any opponent of any small segment of your view as a straight poz-pilled multiculti cultist commie or something.

what i'm saying is that i don't think you have the statistics to back up the claim that there exists literally Z E R O discrepancy between crimes actually committed and sentencing- further, i don't think that these statistics are very likely to be gathered. not because your claim is extraordinarily weak, but because gathering these statistics would require getting legit+accurate information of folks getting "let off the hook" so to speak, at the scene. along with tons of other shit.

my statements ain't feels, they are either logic-based or fact-based to the best of my ability. don't give yourself the unwarranted luxury of thinking i'm your ambiguous indoctrinated lefty my old friendet, i find it a much more expedient and just solution to simply hang murderers and rapists for an audience, along with million-dollar+ thieves. minor deterrent, elimination of, lets say "violent segments of the population" from the gene pool, and all the rest.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: March 29, 2018, 03:11:46 pm »
-I base what I called "facts" a minute ago on anecdotal evidence.
-My statements ain't feels.

Ok bro. I'm sure that the endless repetition of these lies by race-baiting anti-white media for decades absolutely did not color your perception, it's just reality, so real and factual all the research and statistics on the subject contradict it. I'm sure the insane preponderance of friendS in crime plays absolutely no part in the 1 for 1 "disproportionate targetting" of them by law enforcement. It's clearly all a vague, impossible to solve institutional racism, probably the inherent racism of ebil, ebil whites for the poor innocent blacks. The idea that this minority collective could ever have some sort of responsability for their own actions is clearly racist, must be the whites who have all the power who are responsable.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: March 29, 2018, 03:16:05 pm »
This woman moved from a black neighbourhood to a white trailer park in Texas when she was a kid. Her thoughts on the black victim narrative:

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #667 on: March 29, 2018, 03:22:59 pm »
+2
I once got a ticket for running a red light from a black police officer. So I've pretty much confirmed that racism ended in 2017, I think it was in march.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: March 29, 2018, 03:36:30 pm »
+1
What she says is anecdotal but it's still interesting.

It's not like there hasn't been plenty of studies done. This PragerU video references a few of them (on racial disparity in police shootings).

"Harvard economics professor Roland Fryer analyzed more than a thousand officer-involved shootings across the country. He concluded there is zero evidence of racial bias in police shootings. In Houston he found that blacks were 24% less likely than whites to be shot by officers even though the suspects were armed of violent."

Crime in New York City: Blacks do 75% of the shootings though they are only 23% of the population. Whites only do 2% of the shootings despite being 34% of the population.

More white privilege:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action_in_the_United_States#Bias_against_Asians_and_whites

In 2009, Princeton sociologist Thomas Espenshade and researcher Alexandria Walton Radford, in their book No Longer Separate, Not Yet Equal, examined data on students applying to college in 1997 and calculated that Asian-Americans needed nearly perfect SAT scores of 1550 to have the same chance of being accepted at a top private university as whites who scored 1410 and African Americans who got 1100.

After controlling for grades, test scores, family background (legacy status), and athletic status (whether or not the student was a recruited athlete), Espenshade and Radford found that whites were three times, Hispanics six times, and blacks more than 15 times as likely to be accepted at a US university as Asian Americans.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: March 29, 2018, 03:41:41 pm »
+1
You don't understand Angantyr, that institutional discrimination that is openly practiced and clearly exists is good because it counters the "institutional" "discrimination" that is a delusional invention of pomo retards.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: March 29, 2018, 04:06:52 pm »
+1
https://2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.

There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.

In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non­black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.

If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.

In an all­-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: March 29, 2018, 04:42:12 pm »
+1
A few related observations that some here may find interesting.

Ann Coulter's book (as audiobook read by herself) Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama, a historical overview of how the Democratic Party and the media have played the race card to obtain African-American votes since the 70s, and the results of telling a group of people that it has no agency and that anything detrimental happening to it is not its own fault for 50+ years:

Part 1

Part 2

Sam Harris discussing 'Racism and violence in America' with black economics professor Gleen Loury:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: March 29, 2018, 06:43:46 pm »
+1
https://twitter.com/MarkACollett/status/978537303676211200

One specifically for Xant. Mudslime cunt feels there are too many finns in Finland, but thankfully this will be solved by immigration.
VERY cool, can't wait for more Muslim neighbors
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: March 29, 2018, 07:40:39 pm »
+1
-I base what I called "facts" a minute ago on anecdotal evidence.
-My statements ain't feels.

Ok bro. I'm sure that the endless repetition of these lies by race-baiting anti-white media for decades absolutely did not color your perception, it's just reality, so real and factual all the research and statistics on the subject contradict it. I'm sure the insane preponderance of friendS in crime plays absolutely no part in the 1 for 1 "disproportionate targetting" of them by law enforcement. It's clearly all a vague, impossible to solve institutional racism, probably the inherent racism of ebil, ebil whites for the poor innocent blacks. The idea that this minority collective could ever have some sort of responsability for their own actions is clearly racist, must be the whites who have all the power who are responsable.

you just did it again dude, i'm well aware that blacks are 13 percent of the population and over half the murders et cetera; i've been exposed to the exact same infographics of crime stats and horror shows of black-on-white murder+torture+rape, etc as i suspect you have. i do not dispute this in the least. you're just playing such a charicature of your own position that even i'm bound to say something every now and again.

like christ, you're jumping on my ass and my statement is basically "blacks commit significantly more real crime (even excluding drugs) than whites AND are more likely to be hassled by police for non-infractions, more likely to be hit with all possible charges in/after arrest, more likely to be searched and property seized, etc. i'm not even going to dismiss out-of-hand the possibility that this differential treatment is a natural effect of the population's actions in aggregate.

the real point of contention anyway is really why a certain population acts the way it does- at least, what the biggest root cause is.

i don't dispute any of agantyr's excerpts from Color of Crime, might go through it later but i am interested in the evidence that suggests negligible racial bias.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #674 on: March 29, 2018, 10:12:36 pm »
+4
VERY cool, can't wait for more Muslim neighbors

You can make new friends who will walk with you cashing some more unemployment benefit
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.