Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 170475 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1088
  • Infamy: 2722
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #135 on: January 31, 2018, 11:11:49 pm »
It has been proven multiple times that a woman with many sexual partners is a recipe for disaster.
Not my fault you want to keep your hedonism, amigo.

Woman with no prior partners if you happen to find one, means there is something wrong with her. Looks, psyche, could be anything. Despite males bragging around about their sexual adventures I truly believe women are the more sexually active and adventurous of the two sexes. Man can have no sex with partners for months and yet claim they are in the game 24/7, deceiving both themselves and those around them because they are ashamed to admit the truth. Woman in such situation will be more proactive and try to find sexual partner to relieve her urges rather than self masturbating. Because it is easier for women to find sex scheme because men aren't prude about sex while women pretend they are which means men are afraid approaching women.

Men are dogs, women are cats. Dogs aren't predators, cats are.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 85
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 31, 2018, 11:16:09 pm »
That jews control Hollywood isn't speculation, all eight major film studios are run by jews. Jewish Joel Stein in the LA Times: Who runs Hollywood? C'mon: http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

It is known fact they built Hollywood are in charge to this day, but them having certain agenda against white residents of United States is pure speculation at this point.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 501
  • Infamy: 687
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 31, 2018, 11:19:15 pm »
Nothing wrong with that, by all means go sleep with 50+ men if you want. It's about the article telling chicks that all of them should sleep with ATLEAST 25 before getting married, like it's a requirement to have a better life. It's retarded

Feminism works in a way: men do certain typical things, woman should do the same or better. Because men brag about having sex with at least 50 women by the time they get married, feminists think it is "only fair" for women to follow suit. Although average man having sex with 50 partners up to marriage is pure bullshit, average figures are closer to 0 than 10 lol

Minority mindset works like that, equal or better. They had this in the past, we want it at least equal or better.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #138 on: January 31, 2018, 11:43:53 pm »
+1
Some wonderful stats from my country. Numbers like these replicated across Europe are what nationalists are being called extremists for opposing. From 'Statistics Denmark' (http://www.dst.dk/Site/Dst/Udgivelser/GetPubFile.aspx?id=20703&sid=indv2015):

310% more criminality among non-western immigrants compared to western immigrants.

18 % of everyone convicted are immigrants.

15% of immigrants from Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Somalia holds a job.

80% of the women are on welfare.

257% more criminality among lebanese descendents.

25% of people in Copenhagen are immigrants.

1000% more immigrants from 1985-2015.

23% of all young people between 24-34 are immigrants.

100% more children are born by somalian women compared to danish women.

74% of everyone from Syria, Somalia, Iraq and Lebanon are on welfare.

50% more immigrants projected from 2015 to 2050: from 290.000 to 435.000.

27% of those on public welfare are on early retirement (basically they permanently get more money from the state for free due to claiming some kind of disability, usually something that can't be proven, like PTSD or anxiety)

22% of everyone on welfare are immigrants.

44% of all immigrants are on welfare.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2 WORDS........

(click to show/hide)

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 01, 2018, 12:30:56 am »
+3
Of the over 1.2 million migrants arriving in Germany only 45% have something resembling a high school education (one must wonder where all the surgeons and engineers we heard were coming have gone) and after two years just 34.000, 2.8%, have managed to get a job. Basically the importation of a culture-foreign underclass of welfare recipients.

(https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/745147/million-immigrants-Germany-few-find-jobs-migrant-crisis)
The government's Institute for Labour Research (IAB) also said that of the employed, nearly a quarter are on temporary contracts.

The numbers apply to refugees mostly from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Eritrea.

"If we manage to get 50 percent of them into work which pays for their lives in five years, that'd certainly be a success," said Joachim Möller, director of the IAB.

How about the turkish immigrants in Germany, they are the oldest non-western major immigrant group (originally came to Germany as gastarbeiter in the 1960s), surely they must be doing really well?

(http://www.dw.com/en/study-shows-turkish-immigrants-least-integrated-in-germany/a-3975683)
Turks failing in education, assimilation and employment areas

In the area of education, the study shows that 30 percent of students of Turkish origin do not have a school leaving certificate and only 14 percent pass their final secondary school examinations. In the state of Saarland, 45 percent of Turkish immigrants have failed to complete their high school education.

In terms of assimilation into society, Turkish immigrants are marked down due to the fact that less than a third of Turks born in Germany have chosen to obtain German citizenship and 93 percent have married within the Turkish community.

Unemployment among Turkish immigrants is high and many survive on state benefits while the reports shows a large number of Turkish women remain in the home to manage the family.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #140 on: February 01, 2018, 02:45:09 pm »
+1
Angantyr you're wasting your time trying to engage Paul, he's a fucking mongolic retard who cares about only one thing, slithering his asshole up and down on the phallic "centrist" fence and getting off on how apathetic and removed from any sort of concrete principle or stance he pretends to be. Which is a stupid self-delusion of course, the so-called "centrist" position is just 100% abdication to status quo, pomo extreme leftist bundle of stickstry. Which is why he will ignore any of your points and never, ever adress them, just sneer contemptuously as if he is untouched by and above it all.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #141 on: February 01, 2018, 03:30:25 pm »
+1
Angantyr you're wasting your time trying to engage Paul, he's a fucking mongolic retard who cares about only one thing, slithering his asshole up and down on the phallic "centrist" fence and getting off on how apathetic and removed from any sort of concrete principle or stance he pretends to be. Which is a stupid self-delusion of course, the so-called "centrist" position is just 100% abdication to status quo, pomo extreme leftist bundle of stickstry. Which is why he will ignore any of your points and never, ever adress them, just sneer contemptuously as if he is untouched by and above it all.

Waiting for a one liner reply.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 01, 2018, 03:30:41 pm »
I dont think most people here argue about your stats Angantyr, just what you make of them.

Damn, your skill at re-using the words of your opponents against themselves without making one bit of an argument is impressive.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 03:37:48 pm by Butan »

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 01, 2018, 03:37:41 pm »
Yeah, man, you're so woke, those collages prove it beyond doubt.
Outside of your counterparts on the far-left, no one much doubts that EU immigration policy is failing or that reverse racism is wrong. Making hysterical, sensationalist "memes" and collages about it, laden with far-right undertones, to what is an almost a private echo chamber, , however...

Oh, and, yeah, convictions (again, two sides of the same coin) is what got us into this mess in the first place.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #144 on: February 01, 2018, 03:41:31 pm »
Waiting for a one liner reply.

Kinda short on time now, but I'll think of something!

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #145 on: February 01, 2018, 11:29:15 pm »
+1
Oh, and, yeah, convictions (again, two sides of the same coin) is what got us into this mess in the first place.
lmao yeah don't have any concrete principles or beliefs boys it'll lead to scary confrontation, much better to be a limp-wristed noodle man that bends in the wind
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 70
  • Infamy: 1256
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 02, 2018, 12:25:00 am »
I always though Americans believe in only one thing, almighty $$$. Your president for sure does.

$$$ = militarymarketing

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #147 on: February 02, 2018, 12:51:28 am »
+1
Id rather believe in $$$ than look towards some ideologies or utopian beliefs. All in moderation though, of course  :mrgreen:
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 02, 2018, 01:00:27 am »
$$$ are a means to survive, then become happier, then further yourself by self made goals. The beauty is that its true whatever you believe in.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2916
  • Infamy: 1377
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 02, 2018, 01:15:33 am »
As someone who's deeply invested in blockchain, both financially and in other ways, I'll tell you're being wrong. Although Bitcoin seem to be falling these days, blockchain is the future.

If you want something to believe in, blockchain is good candidate. Certainly better choice than medival crap religions which have no purpose or meaning in modern day. Oberyn just went nuts and now believes he's Dante Alighieri who by all accounts was nuts even for 14th century standards.