Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 152558 times)

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1290 on: May 10, 2018, 05:27:24 pm »
Whatever ideology means on that graph.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: May 10, 2018, 06:03:26 pm »
Currently revisiting Ann Coulter's ¡Adios, America!.

Ann Coulter's best book in my opinion. Very data-driven and witty. Drawing on her background in history and law (including her work for the Senate Judiciary Committee specializing in problems of crime and immigration) she goes through the history of immigration in the US and the problems of immigration facing America today, amply documented in the 79 pages of footnotes.

Full audiobook version, read by Ann Coulter:

For most Americans, immigration is just one of a cornucopia of issues in the mosaic landscape of election issues.  For Ann Coulter, this issue is the one that will decide the future of America’s existence as a nation but isn’t debated nearly enough.  The mere mention of securing the border or tightening restrictions to filter out illegal immigrants brings the howls of La Raza and other activists (some often illegal immigrants themselves).  Her premise is simple – immigration is being used by Democrats for votes and businessmen for cheap labor.  It must stop now or America as we know it will be no more.

Coulter comes at the immigration issue with a shotgun blast of news items, statistics, and investigative reporting that rips the veil of secrecy off the media cover up of the immigration reality in America.  She levels blame at the media, big business, Republicans and Democrats for misleading the American people.  Coulter shows how easily Third World criminals are not only gaining entry in the United States but bringing their backward, and sometimes, barbaric cultures with them.

Through deep research, Coulter uncovers stories detailing horrific crimes perpetrated by legal and illegal immigrants long since ignored by The New York Times in favor of another fake fraternity rape case.  Since the current U.S. government’s weak immigration policy doesn’t force assimilation into American society, these “barbaric” cultures are infused into communities and are destroying the very nature of American culture.

Even worse, this destruction is defended by advocate organizations like the ACLU with a battle cry that “diversity is a strength!” and opponents are called racists.  With fact after fact and story after story, Coulter nails her point that a true and honest debate about immigration is what the American people need, and must demand.

Coulter makes the assumption that most Americans don’t know the truth behind immigration or the depth of the destruction to America.  Why? Because the media, politicians, Wall Street, big business and immigration advocates bury the facts.  They demonize those that oppose giving illegals healthcare, welfare, driver’s licenses, and in-state tuition.  The American people are told fairy tales about America being a nation of immigrants while the INS pencil-whips immigration protocols to offer rapists, sex offenders and murderers asylum. Ann Coulter  exposes the dark underbelly of immigration and highlights the hypocrisy foisted on the American people by the media and politicians.

Coulter’s book is an eye-opening journey through history and culture, shedding light on the truth about immigration in America.  For some, this will be a breath of fresh air.  For others, it will be a jolting smack in the face.  Coulter’s humor and hard dose of reality is a must read for all Americans disturbed about immigration and its impact on America.  It’s also for those who blindly follow The New York Times, Democrat X or Republican Y and can’t figure out why the borders are still wide open while illegal immigrants are getting law degrees at American universities and politicians demand Americans reward them with citizenship.
https://www.conservativebookclub.com/book/adios-america-the-lefts-plan-to-turn-our-country-into-a-third-world-hellhole

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1292 on: May 10, 2018, 06:30:51 pm »
Whatever ideology means on that graph.

Are you retarded (rhetorical)? It's a self-identification poll.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: May 10, 2018, 06:31:49 pm »

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: May 10, 2018, 09:13:42 pm »
In other words, completely irrelevant.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #1295 on: May 10, 2018, 10:40:47 pm »
Currently revisiting Ann Coulter's ¡Adios, America!.

Ann Coulter's best book in my opinion. Very data-driven and witty. Drawing on her background in history and law (including her work for the Senate Judiciary Committee specializing in problems of crime and immigration) she goes through the history of immigration in the US and the problems of immigration facing America today, amply documented in the 79 pages of footnotes.

Full audiobook version, read by Ann Coulter:

https://www.conservativebookclub.com/book/adios-america-the-lefts-plan-to-turn-our-country-into-a-third-world-hellhole

Things have changed in a short amount of time, the US has never been immigrant friendly in the past.

Germans, Italians and Swedes were considered non-whites at one point in time in the US.

[W]hy should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.
- Ben Franklin

I guess he was kind of right, the fucking Amish still haven't adopted our customs   :lol:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 10:45:58 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #1296 on: May 10, 2018, 11:11:41 pm »
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 170
  • Infamy: 474
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: May 11, 2018, 01:50:07 am »
I guess he was kind of right, the fucking Amish still haven't adopted our customs   :lol:

He said and wrote a lot of shit just like rest of us. Reason why he's revered in history aren't these quotes.

Take Sherman for example, he was mad, crazy, downright nuts. He was nazi before nazis, wrecking mix of willpower and pure madness. But he ended civil war and thus liberated black in spanishs from slavery. I doubt he gave a single fuck about black in spanishs, he was just mad at south cuz they believed to be better than his fellow yankees. So he went to Georgia and burned it to the ground to prove them being wrong. By modern standards he's the worst kind of war criminal but he won the war during completely different times.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: May 11, 2018, 08:25:24 am »
+1

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1299 on: May 11, 2018, 08:58:21 am »
+5
He said and wrote a lot of shit just like rest of us. Reason why he's revered in history aren't these quotes.

Take Sherman for example, he was mad, crazy, downright nuts. He was nazi before nazis, wrecking mix of willpower and pure madness. But he ended civil war and thus liberated black in spanishs from slavery. I doubt he gave a single fuck about black in spanishs, he was just mad at south cuz they believed to be better than his fellow yankees. So he went to Georgia and burned it to the ground to prove them being wrong. By modern standards he's the worst kind of war criminal but he won the war during completely different times.

many commanding officers during the war of southern independence were eccentric to say the least- nothing i've read about tecumseh s. indicates that he was particularly autistic or mentally peculiar. worst he likely suffered from was some sort of depressive disorder hyperbolized by the press back home.

it isn't really correct to say the he ended the war with his march to the sea, nor really even hastened its end overly much, imo. would say that he made much more impact as a very solid adjutant to Grant during and immediately after the Vicksburg campaign. the end of the Boer War in Africa would have been similar to any sort of sustained insurgency campaign in the South; women and children and non-combatants placed into "re-location camps" and essentially held hostage. such a thing would have been unfathomable for the South, nor did the agriculture of the South in 1864 onwards lend itself to guerilla warfare sustained off the land. would be useful to remember that although Dixie was agrarian, lot of that was cash non-edible crops like cotton and tobacco.

of course Tecumseh didn't give two shits about blacks. both him and Grant and pretty much every other commander on both sides treated and called (free or slaved) blacks as "contraband". this meant that they'd either be shipped back South or "compelled" to erect fieldworks and commit baggage train duty etc if captured by Southerners, or often "convinced" to perform the same duties on the Union side.

Tecumseh and Grant shared very common sentiment towards the war and towards the South. both felt that any state in the Union must remain so in perpetuity and any attempt to secede for any reason is literally high treason. that's all. many people thinking this took a religious route and claimed+believed in a sort of divine mandate called manifest destiny in basic civics courses. they felt that secession is, in some sense, l i t e r a l l y an affront to G-d and a flippant disregard for his will.

(click to show/hide)

t. autist that lives on ground that tecumseh burned

modern relevant edit: also when the US Empire bombed water-purification plants and dams near Mosul and other places in Iraq throughout the 90s on purpose as a matter of strategy, causing directly at least tens of thousands of civilian casualties (to god-awful diseases causing one to shit oneself to death mostly) and Madi Albright got on TV saying that 500,000 dead Iraqi children were worth it to enact foreign policy objectives that were both stupid and useless. nobody got the rope nor even any sort of trial, investigation for any of it.

only "war criminals" these days are 90-year-old Krauts that might have been in the Heer, balkan war personalities finally caught up to, and politically-convenient african warlords

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: May 11, 2018, 09:59:23 am »
Hahaha trying to have a legitimate discussion with Leshma about history that this mongoloid does not know and would never know even if he tried to read about it because it wouldn't fit into his peanut-sized brain. I like your optimism.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1301 on: May 11, 2018, 10:48:58 am »
+3
Hahaha trying to have a legitimate discussion with Leshma about history that this mongoloid does not know and would never know even if he tried to read about it because it wouldn't fit into his peanut-sized brain. I like your optimism.

anybody that has spent a lot of time with me knows that this is mostly for self-amusement and to practice articulating argument in my own way (to "use" IRL on people that agree with me anyway and random strangers)

and when i see Sh*rmans name posted its like a summoning call from my native soil
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 12:11:13 pm by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: May 11, 2018, 01:10:48 pm »
pretty much every other commander on both sides treated and called (free or slaved) blacks as "contraband"

Technically speaking, wouldn't that be the correct/legal way to treat them, until the war was over?

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: May 11, 2018, 03:02:28 pm »
+2
It is a fact that we are today more colonized than France's old colonies ever were - with the exception of Algeria - Renaud Camus

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2341
  • Infamy: 1279
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: May 11, 2018, 05:37:03 pm »