Author Topic: Krems are fucking eu1 in the ass again. do something about it  (Read 9494 times)

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
Re: Krems are fucking eu1 in the ass again. do something about it
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2018, 12:31:20 am »
+12
I dont want to start with my Marthin Luther Chris shit all over again. So just my 2 cents as I was on the server when it happened.

Imo Beleg is right.
Siege Materials like Ladders, Siege Shields or Stakes are improving the gameplay experience on EU_1. Yes, even Weapon Racks can do so.
On the other side Siege Materials like Towers, Catapults, Forwards Spawns (and so on...) were developed for Strategus and only Strategus.

People who play the game the "wrong way" aren't gonna quit playing it their way because you politely ask them to.
And I wonder why.
Many peoples gaming experience suffers when something like this happens. And shouldnt the "fun for everyone"-aspect be the key for Gaming over all?

In the end Krems will empty the server once more and have no fun either, as there is noone left to troll.
Bros never die!

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2018, 12:36:39 am »
+3
tbh, krems never really empty servers. If I see 8 Krems in my team I tryhard AF cuz I know I have to, but I don't leave... Let them go. By giving them atention u make them strong. Thats basicly the only thing a troll wants, even though krems is a special kind  :)

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2018, 01:02:23 am »
+2
And I wonder why.

Because people like to enjoy themselves? I'm not sure what else you try to make of it.

Many peoples gaming experience suffers when something like this happens. And shouldnt the "fun for everyone"-aspect be the key for Gaming over all?

I agree, more active admins are needed. I'm not completely sure what happened but maybe you can flag this particular situation under 'delaying'.

In the end Krems will empty the server once more and have no fun either, as there is noone left to troll.

From what I can tell, Krems mostly tend to themselves, spamming voice commands and trolling eachother and friends with no intention to harm anyone else's gaming experience. Even those guys are a minority in Krems. I don't think this happens very often, but when it does, the mod always dies, sadly.  :(

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2018, 01:02:51 am »
+3
Tbh, most of us are playing normally (although often badly  8-)) most of the time...It's only when there are a lot of krems on that the silliness sometimes commences. I've been playing 3-4 nights a week for the last month and haven't seen anything that I would class as proper trolling from my guys....yet.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 01:06:17 am by zottlmarsch »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2018, 01:17:22 am »
+8
Krems are good boys, Krems didn't do nuthin
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2018, 01:46:33 am »
+2
krems being MASTERRACE :!:

edit: Here's what happened: 60 or so people were at eu1. and 7-8 Krems
so with fucking 52 other pleblings u cant carry? lul, blame Krepels for being shit so awesome :!:

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2018, 01:52:48 am »
I wasn't a part of whatever madness went on in the server but it's not something that I see happen regularly lol, like Zottl said stupid shit only usually happens when there's a large amount of krems on. But even then, most of the time Krems are just playing normally (Or as close to it as the autism allows us)

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2018, 01:59:00 am »
+1
it's not something that I see happen regularly lol, like Zottl said stupid shit only usually happens when there's a large amount of krems on.

Good to hear that it isnt the clans creed to such things ^^

To the delaying part and the "Krems tend to themselves", I have disagree.
Due to their non-distribution to the actual battle on EU1, the enemy team had an easy win (due to banner stack -> all Krems in one team).
Meaning it affects other players experience even if not intended.

(click to show/hide)
Bros never die!

Offline fetus

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • some random turk idk
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2018, 02:32:49 am »
+4
nerf throwers!
wait wrong thread

Offline Fungus

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • QIH
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The best clans
  • Game nicks: Fungus Von Krems, Lyall, Bydand Fungus, Fungus The Saracen
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2018, 02:39:19 am »
+15

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2018, 05:01:33 am »
I wasn't a part of whatever madness went on in the server but it's not something that I see happen regularly lol, like Zottl said stupid shit only usually happens when there's a large amount of krems on. But even then, most of the time Krems are just playing normally (Or as close to it as the autism allows us)

Huh, things mustve changed since they last killed the mod then, because anyone carrying the krems banner back then you could safely assume would either not do anything, or actively make things worse for teammates (more than not contributing).
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2018, 05:16:07 am »
+4
if you cant beat them join them as the adage says,  help them build the tower next time, serious strategic advantage tbh it is a good strategy.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2018, 05:59:10 am »
+6
Mass recruiting made the Krems the way they are now. Original/old members are playing normally, those dudes I saw ingame yesterday were part of this Kremsification period.

You cant blame any of those guys, because they had one *particular* person with them doing the same shit. I ranted about this for a loong time before my adminship. I tryharded as an admin and internet policed for the last month, won't let the mod die to this disease once again.

Offline Pawiu

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • RUN, FUCKING RUN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Polearm for life
  • Game nicks: Pawiu
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2018, 06:56:05 am »
Mass recruiting made the Krems the way they are now. Original/old members are playing normally, those dudes I saw ingame yesterday were part of this Kremsification period.

You cant blame any of those guys, because they had one *particular* person with them doing the same shit. I ranted about this for a loong time before my adminship. I tryharded as an admin and internet policed for the last month, won't let the mod die to this disease once again.
We will see...
tbh I havent seen those 100+ ppl on eu 1 anymore
could it be ranged? or maybe throwers or... KREEEEMSSSSS!!!! :evil:

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2018, 11:19:23 am »
+8

And how many Krems members did you ban in that period?......  8-)

The whole Krems killed the mod is just a shitty meme at this point, anyone with even 1% of a brain knows that it wasn't just one thing that 'killed' the mod but a whole load of things (I won't start listing) the same way there are multiple factors for the current revival.

Fun Fact: When pretty much everyone had deserted the mod and there were like 10 active players and crpg was literally on life support, like a quarter of those players still playing were from krems. People like Cassi were still playing everyday, in full armor, not trolling and trying to keep mod alive... Not to mention that the actual EU fucking server is hosted by a krems member!  :lol:

........But shit, 3-4 krems (out of 270) messed around on one day for a few maps and made some random turk lose his multi = Krems killed the mod.......AGAIN!