Author Topic: Krems are fucking eu1 in the ass again. do something about it  (Read 9260 times)

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
Re: Krems are fucking eu1 in the ass again. do something about it
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2018, 11:21:53 am »
+2
And how many Krems members did you ban in that period?......  8-)

The whole Krems killed the mod is just a shitty meme at this point, anyone with even 1% of a brain knows that it wasn't just one thing that 'killed' the mod but a whole load of things (I won't start listing) the same way there are multiple factors for the current revival.

Fun Fact: When pretty much everyone had deserted the mod and there were like 10 active players and crpg was literally on life support, like a quarter of those players still playing were from krems. People like Cassi were still playing everyday, in full armor, not trolling and trying to keep mod alive... Not to mention that the actual EU fucking server is hosted by a krems member!  :lol:

........But shit, 3-4 krems (out of 270) messed around on one day for a few maps and made some random turk lose his multi = Krems killed the mod.......AGAIN!
Pretty much sums it up.
Bunch of mad and angry children whining over nothing as usual. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH KREMS RUINED THE MOD, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2018, 11:39:24 am »
+10
I was playing myself last night. It was funny watching the siege tower rising from the ground, and the guys covered in snow balls. On the flip side, the team got absolutely slaughtered when these "events" were ongoing.

I'd say it'll be good fun once in a while, but avoid doing it too often, as people will grow tired of it over time.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 01:54:36 pm by Gurnisson »
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapıkulu
  • Game nicks: Beleg
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2018, 11:40:56 am »
+2
And how many Krems members did you ban in that period?......  8-)

........But shit, 3-4 krems (out of 270) messed around on one day for a few maps and made some random turk lose his multi = Krems killed the mod.......AGAIN!
Some random turk? lol.

I've been playing this mod since 2011 but I'm some random turk. Haven't heard before :lol: way to argue my friend, way to argue.

I didn't have multi btw. All I did lose was my fun, alongside with many people.

Oh and its Gnjusoğlu Saracoğlu, you illiterate goat-shagging baklava-eater.

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2018, 12:06:56 pm »

Ask. Because people respond better to this than pink text, ultimatums, or being a dick. But it's really counterproductive to talk shit on my entire clan, because what kinda message does that send those of us that are earnestly trying?
Warning them isn't gonna do anything, ban thread them in the hopes that eventually they will land a permanent one. People who play the game the "wrong way" aren't gonna quit playing it their way because you politely ask them to.
Sure Heskey, I'll ask them.

"""People who wouldn't play anyway, after going "Not coming back till you fix X" and Prof goes and fixes it, complaining about all the things that are clearly killing the mod now when they haven't even seen those things in 2 years."""

Go back and check who upthumbed my massages all thread. It's respected veterans who are actively playing the game, not some old byz whose face is long forgotten, and the people who oppose me are mostly krems who were involved in last nights shananigans.

Don't try to turn this into a "whiny babies whine again" thread. People don't wanna deal with this. You tell me we should contact an admin. How about you contact FIN who is an admin and tell him to stop?

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2018, 12:11:18 pm »
Some random turk? lol.

I've been playing this mod since 2011 but I'm some random turk. Haven't heard before :lol: way to argue my friend, way to argue.

I didn't have multi btw. All I did lose was my fun, alongside with many people.

It's a term of endearment my friend, I've been playing since 2010 but wouldn't take offense if you called me a random austro-brit.  I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

I do however find it funny that you didn't address any of the  valid points I made except the Turk bit.  :D

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2018, 12:12:42 pm »
+2
Just tell the retards that they're fucking eu1 in the ass and they will stop.

and the people who oppose me are mostly krems who were involved in last nights shananigans.

Why are you lying?

Some random turk? lol.

I've been playing this mod since 2011 but I'm some random turk. Haven't heard before :lol:

Don't get triggered bro, why are people generally so autistic about their "fame" in the community?

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2018, 12:15:55 pm »
On the one hand,  you can always ban poll them to sit out gaming for an hour.  im pretty sure considering the state of krems love atm you would get your 51%.

on the other hand,  it might be nice to implement a tool for admins to move players from one team to another.  that way,  you could split krems up onto two teams,  so both teams would have equal amount of players while krems are building stuff somewhere
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2018, 12:29:45 pm »
+3
It's a term of endearment my friend, I've been playing since 2010 but wouldn't take offense if you called me a random austro-brit.  I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

I do however find it funny that you didn't address any of the  valid points I made except the Turk bit.  :D
yes. but no one calls you a random austro-brit do they? let's not play dumm here, that random turk, random kapikulu phrases is something people use in arguments to make the other side look incompetent. Believe me, I'm not some proud nationalist turk who gets triggered by simple remarks. but I've seen this "shut up kapıkulu what do you know" arguement too many times. Maybe, you didn't intend it that way, my apologies.

now, I didn't say krems killed the mod single-handedly, but have been a virus. I can confirm that last night was the first time since arrival, that you guys trolled the server. That's why I assure you I have no vendetta against Krems, nor am I butthurt over xp loss. But I opened this thread because if we don't adress this issue, it will only gets worse. If admins don't tell you that what you're doing is wrong ( whether it's wrong is another arguement) you'll keep doing it.

Just tell the retards that they're fucking eu1 in the ass and they will stop.

Why are you lying?

I'm not lying, I said "mostly". I think you weren't involved.

Don't get triggered bro, why are people generally so autistic about their "fame" in the community?

I explained above. It's not about fame. It's about using valid arguements to make your points, not petty remarks.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2018, 12:36:56 pm »
+5
yes. but no one calls you a random austro-brit do they?

No, I get called cancer, disease, virus and worse instead...... :mrgreen:

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2018, 12:39:55 pm »
+4
As i said to zottlmarsch, I don't have any personal grudge against your clan. In fact, this is the first time I ever said anthing about Krems. I agree that I expressed my opinions in a retarded fashion with my first posts. Having said that my reasonings are purely logical.

I apologize if you feel disrespected, that wasn't my intention.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2018, 12:47:28 pm »
+4
As i said to zottlmarsch, I don't have any personal grudge against your clan. In fact, this is the first time I ever said anthing about Krems. I agree that I expressed my opinions in a retarded fashion with my first posts. Having said that my reasonings are purely logical.

I apologize if you feel disrespected, that wasn't my intention.

It's all good man, as I said before most of us are playing normal now (I know for certain that I am, as well as other Krems I speak to regularly or see on servers) Hopefully these incidents will only occur the odd time. Now that we are all friends again lets all share a nice hug when we are next on the server together!  :D

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2018, 12:49:51 pm »
+3
Now that we are all friends again lets all share a nice hug when we are next on the server together!  :D

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 05:32:46 pm by Chris_the_Animal »
Bros never die!

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2018, 01:03:53 pm »
To be fair, I was messaged about this before this thread was created, and I messaged both FIN and Yeldur to forward my plea to stop the autism spill. As far as I know from the admins present on the server at the time, it got kinda-sorta better, not even necessarily thanks to my message. If the situation wouldn't have fixed itself, I was ready to join the server and help it fix itself))

And before that, I talked to Fin some weeks ago and he assured me he'll try his best to control the kremshorde. We'll observe the situation and slowly forge evidence to rid us of the kremspest act accordingly as the situation develops :)
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2018, 01:10:08 pm »

1 out of 5 isn't most (assuming Fungus was there). It is very racist to dra oss all over one kam.

Why are all drama threads since revival solved within 5 pages? Boring.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2018, 01:34:44 pm »
+5
Sorry Beleg but no matter the date of your packaging - you're as random as they get.  8-)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.