Author Topic: New FromSoftware game teaser  (Read 3420 times)

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
New FromSoftware game teaser
« on: December 08, 2017, 08:44:29 pm »

Bloodborne 2 would be the first thing that comes to mind, but it would be unfortunate if true. It looks like some prosthetic limb, with the wire being a tendon etc. Some say its a tenchu game, others say Shadow Tower. Speculation city going right now, i just hope its something fresh.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
Re: New FromSoftware game teaser
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 06:26:26 pm »
It's not Bloodborne - there's Asian lithography in the background. Souls games never have any letters, much less moonrunes in their trailers/cinematics.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 06:57:50 pm »
It's not Bloodborne - there's Asian lithography in the background. Souls games never have any letters, much less moonrunes in their trailers/cinematics.

And then theres the music on top, but the focus, the wire thingy is definitely bloodborne-ish.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1243
  • Infamy: 2883
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 01:15:16 am »
Bloodborne 2 would be the first thing that comes to mind, but it would be unfortunate if true.

Depends who you're asking. PS4 is like 250 euros on sales (can't even get proper gpu for that kind of money), will probably get one in two weeks, since I don't have proper gaming device atm. Investing in Windows based PC gaming machine seems like waste of money. Wanna play Bannerlord and try Star Citizen and that's about it. Mostly Bannerlord because Star Citizen looks like one of those games you can't buy proper hardware to run, no matter how much you spend on it. Rest of the games that are popular on PC are for autistic bundle of stickss anyway.

From Software games never had steady community on PC. Few weeks of hype then barren servers filled with cheating scum, no thanks.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 06:30:21 am »
Depends who you're asking. PS4 is like 250 euros on sales (can't even get proper gpu for that kind of money), will probably get one in two weeks, since I don't have proper gaming device atm. Investing in Windows based PC gaming machine seems like waste of money. Wanna play Bannerlord and try Star Citizen and that's about it. Mostly Bannerlord because Star Citizen looks like one of those games you can't buy proper hardware to run, no matter how much you spend on it. Rest of the games that are popular on PC are for autistic bundle of stickss anyway.

From Software games never had steady community on PC. Few weeks of hype then barren servers filled with cheating scum, no thanks.

It would only be unfortunate due to the game not needing a sequel, it being console exclusive (which is retarded) needs no mention. Who even cares about the community or whatever, pc has infinite mod potential and simply runs better. It detracts from the experience being forced to play on 30 fps and sometimes even less. The online was always plenty enough for me on pc anyways, not that i stick around for it in particular.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 11:16:19 am »

enjoy playing with input delay

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 12:05:47 pm »
That "tease" doesn't even deserve any speculation. Worst teaser I've ever seen, might've as well not existed
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 12:08:04 pm »
+1
This is a teaser, bundle of stickss

Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 05:02:40 pm »
This is a teaser, bundle of stickss

This makes me hopeful that there might be a Revelation Space movie/series out one day.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 881
  • Infamy: 898
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 09:35:29 pm »
enjoy playing with input delay

Implying that I care about competitive online gaming at 32? Will probably play singleplayer mode. It can't be that bad, played OnLive games that have ton of delay due to being streamed. It is playable.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2017, 09:48:27 pm »
Playing Souls type games and hiding from invasions like a little bitch. Very unsurprising.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1956
  • Infamy: 2220
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2017, 10:37:55 pm »
+1
I like world design the most which is why I prefer first Dark Souls. Mechanics is great but gets old fast like every other video game not called Mount & Blade. Competitive nature and online play were never the reasons why I like those series of games.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2017, 11:01:13 pm »
Not playing Souls to praise the Sun and Jolly Cooperation, sad.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 417
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2017, 12:16:27 am »
He is sad, indeed he is. You should cheer for Lautrec, he's your type of guy. Solaire is a special snowflake, autistic to the bone and deeply troubled creature. There are many weird characters in Dark Souls but Solaire tops them all. Solaire is like Robin Williams, being cheerful on the outside but deep inside he is fucked up.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2017, 06:02:15 am »
Implying that I care about competitive online gaming at 32? Will probably play singleplayer mode. It can't be that bad, played OnLive games that have ton of delay due to being streamed. It is playable.

But didnt you just complain about the online community of dark souls as a reason not to get the game on PC?