Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 43941 times)

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2017, 01:35:38 am »
Would you consider that racist? And would you be bothered if whites were a small minority in the U.S?
Nah.

Whites have always been a small minority in America as far as I know. Anglo-saxons can only breed so much, you know.

But no that wouldn't bother me, as long as they are Americans I do not care. Being American is not dependent on being white.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2017, 06:38:02 am »
Maybe you are, if you let it get to you that much and you focus your anger at them, rather than at the people making it happen. Obviously almost anyone will take the offer to live here when promised so much, and when here and you cant find a job or arent allowed to then what are you suppose to do.

I agree i dont like my own country becoming more and more alien to me, it doesnt feel safe and it doesnt feel at home. I also dont like the idea of swedish population having to suffer to this extent for our immigration to work. But I never blame the people who are being brought here, they in most cases arent doing anything wrong, and even when they do the only reason it happens is because we have such a shit way of handling immigration.

We have been so well off for a long time, now people think we can do anything and are trying to compete in gathering good boy points by voting in feels based governing rather than less pleasant logical ones.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2017, 01:11:38 pm »
+3
in yugoslavia we have zero tolerance for immigrants and any kind of diversity (be it skin or sexual orientation or whatever else)

i'd say your racist self is welcome here but really you aren't welcome here you filthy immigrant

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2017, 01:34:51 pm »
Nah.

Whites have always been a small minority in America as far as I know. Anglo-saxons can only breed so much, you know.

But no that wouldn't bother me, as long as they are Americans I do not care. Being American is not dependent on being white.

Ethno-nationalism - it's losers... It's a collection of clowns.

- Steve Ban'Em

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2017, 03:51:18 pm »
Yeah basically the entirety of collective human civilization since the dawn of time (and the rest of the non-Western world in the present) are all just losers and clowns. Post-1960's postmodernism from wealthy western first world countries is the culmination and perfect expression of politics, society and life. Truly we are at the End Of History, having crafted such a rock steady system of inarguable morals and laws, the logical end-goal of civilization. The rest of the planet will ultimately join us and the cultural and racial singularity will emerge, comrades! A perfect utopia of prosperity and justice that will lead to eternal peace.

- Historically illiterate retards who refuse to confront historical/geopolitical facts that make them uncomfortable lest it contradict their kumbaya, disneyfied, childish morality fable worldview, brainwashed into them by cryptomarxist perspectives of history.

Although tbf you're german, the insanity of your position can be excused by the pendulum swinging wildly as a counterweight to recent history of your country. I don't see why the rest of the Western world should somehow share in your suicidal slave mentality martyr fantasy, especially the very cultures and nations that destroyed the chocolate chip cookies and fascism, and are retroactively condemned to bear the collective weight of your crimes.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 03:54:43 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2017, 05:20:25 pm »
That wasn't my position. It was Steve Bannon's. My personal position is that I don't care about left and right anymore. Only about who is an asshole and who not.

Crypto-marxism... It's time to stop.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2017, 05:58:30 pm »
That wasn't my position. It was Steve Bannon's.

You're really scared of confrontation. Are you Swedish by any chance?

in yugoslavia we have zero tolerance for immigrants and any kind of diversity (be it skin or sexual orientation or whatever else)

i'd say your racist self is welcome here but really you aren't welcome here you filthy immigrant

Da Bog dobio gljivice na jajima

(click to show/hide)

You're right, I should be smarter when it comes to this. Who do you vote for?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2017, 06:01:58 pm »
+1
Crypto-marxism... It's time to stop.

I know, I wonder where I get these insane conspiracy theories from. It's not like this sort of thing could easily be confirmed by something as cursory as visiting wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_of_History_and_the_Last_Man

"Fukuyama's position contradicts that of Karl Marx, who predicted that communism would displace capitalism.[2] Fukuyama himself identifies on some level with Marx, but more strongly with the German philosopher Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, by way of Alexandre Kojève. Kojève argued that the progress of history must lead toward the establishment of a "universal and homogenous" state,[3] most likely incorporating elements of liberal or social democracy; but Kojève's emphasis on the necessarily "post-political" character of such a state (and its citizens) makes such comparisons inadequate, and is irreducible to any mere "triumph" of capitalism.""

It's such an innsaaaaane conspiracy theory to tie the postmodernists of the 1960's like Derrida and Foucault et al to communist ideology. Not like they were basically reformed communists, using the bourgeoisie/proletariat communist dichotomy in slightly different ways, by expanding it beyond a mere economic dialectic to other factors, sex, race, sexual preference, identity, etc. Yes, how could I possibly think there is any element of this ideology in the modern "progressive" zeitgeist. It must be some sort of schizophrenia, clearly.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2017, 06:16:07 pm »
+1
You're really scared of confrontation. Are you Swedish by any chance?

Time to see if this is still verboten:

He's a cuck that's been trained to never, ever show any sort of positive feelings towards his nationality and culture, unless it's to praise how unationalistic it is. He can't help it.

Quote from: Melee Gaming
Oberyn,

You have received a warning for insulting other users and/or staff members. You're singlehandedly bringing down the quality of a thread.

http://forum.melee.org/general-off-topic/learning-german-for-fun-and-profit/msg1227004/#msg1227004

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Melee Gaming Team.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2017, 07:44:29 pm »
+1
You're right, I should be smarter when it comes to this. Who do you vote for?

SD. I have been very absent from listening to politics within Sweden for a while now though, unfortunately. But when i did plow through a bunch of it, Åkesson seemed to just be relateable and reasonable. We've already gone so far, its not really possible to kick people out, but we should still be able to halt the flow coming in and instead focus on those already here who seem to really just be dead weight, which probably isnt by choice but simply because thats how things work now, they get put in some apartment and thats it.

Also i just read that 25% of all apartments in my city are now reserved for immigrants, thats a fuckton. How the hell is anyone suppose to move out of their parents house now. Living with your parents just makes you lazy and comfortable, almost to the point of getting depressed. Moving out was such a relief for me, but i couldnt even do it with my queueing for 7 years (i got one through my mom instead so i skipped in line), i cant even imagine how hard it will be now, and what consequences it will have for younger people just never really having to learn to take care of themselves.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2017, 08:18:27 pm »
+1
I mean, I think nationalism is great. Hell I'm a borderline jingoist. Anyone who has problems with that is a longhaired hippy communist terrorist sympathizer. Nothing inherently wrong with black people where I'm from though, just cultural issues.

Black people can make great Americans, like Thomas Sowell or Clarence Thomas. Chuck Murray was a hack imo, not into the old cranium measuring shtick, personally. Europeans do your thing though, not any of my business particularly.

Edit: fuck Russians though. I hate Russians.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2017, 08:30:01 pm »
+1

Captain Vidal did nothing wrong.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2017, 10:49:26 pm »
+1

Captain Vidal did nothing wrong.

Great movie.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1310
  • Infamy: 2761
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2017, 10:55:23 pm »
Well, if you ask me blonde people are aesthetically more visually pleasing than black people. That doesn't mean I find all black people ugly, but in general hot Swedish blonde wins over black African dude any time of the day in my book. But to be precise, I'm talking about natural blonde people, not these bleached, plastic abominations Sweden seems to be producing as of lately.

Now, I think Swedish language is pure crap. African languages are even worse imho. Even my native language is crap. English is alright. Italian, French and Portuguese are sex. I'm glad so many of you speak English because Kalmar languages make my ears bleed. Only worse thing is being Bjord, speaking both Swedish and Hungarian. Hungarian is worse tho.

About 60% people in water park being immigrants? Well is seems wrong. But I think that ethnically Swedish people are busy doing what Gravoth does every day. That's the reason why they aren't outside. Africans find those water parks very amusing, Gravoth think it is lame and would rather read crap written on forum.melee.org and 4chan.

Are you racist? I don't give a fuck. When I start giving a fuck? When innocent people get hurt because of it. Do nasty words hurt? Well yeah, until you elevate yourself to next stage where you stop caring about words and superficial crap like that and start caring about actions. So yeah, you may be a little Swedish racist in safety of your moms basement all day you like. You become a problem when you go outside and kill 50-100 people on some island because they are of different culture. I don't think there is correlation between being Internet warrior and being an actual murderer. Your thoughts doesn't translate to actions that easily as some psychology useless twat 'scientists' are claiming.

Now tell me, why is this forum still alive?

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot to mention. Without mixing, there would be no beautiful mocha people. Mocha people are considered black and are truly gorgeous. Black people I was referring in first paragraph have this kind of skin tone:

I can barely see his facial features, he's so dark. Girls can be pretty (Naomi) but dudes this black are nasty looking.

About Hijab and Islam, fuck it! It's worst widespread shit we have to deal with atm.

Edit2: Black color is favorite color of fat people. It is nasty color.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 11:02:16 pm by Leshma »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 2044
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2017, 11:06:00 pm »

Slovenia is racist 100%. Real reason why Slovenia and Croatia left Yugoslavia which led to war is, they got tired of funding lazy asses of those gypsy southerners. Typical rich and coldhearted north vs poor and colourful south.