Author Topic: good old days  (Read 34252 times)

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
Re: good old days
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2017, 10:13:48 pm »
+2
I think I captured the overall spirit here pretty well

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2017, 10:27:47 pm »
+4

Who are you ?I 've never seen you at any duel server. .. For real who are you? Do you even duel bro? And whats your build? I guess an 21/21 100% block 2h 110 reach?

Why are you talknig about me ?The finishing blow was a ''reverse chamber''  have you ever tried it? Have you ever tried to do a ''reverse chamber'' on a 1.000.000. Gold Best of One Duel?Have you ever practice a ''reverse chamber''?Do you even know what a ''reverse chamber '' is?
I'm the best duelist the game, let alone the mod, has ever seen. I perfected the reverse reverse reverse chamber before you were even born.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2017, 11:30:22 pm »
But in all honesty, no strength build with a katana is really that difficult. "Oh no, a naturally-fast high cut-damage weapon with good length to use with my naturally-slow extremely powerful build... However will I cope?!?"

The answer if you're Ras is: badly. Guy concocted a grand conspiracy of shadow figures all working in concert to cheat at the game because he couldn't accept he has a learning disability.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2017, 11:56:50 pm »
+2
mothafucka think he gimped himself with a build that allows to tank a million of his failed **reverse** chamber blocks and supplement lost speed with a good, fast weapon

but uhhh uhhh it's unfair to block my hits you 100% block loser!! :mad:

I am interested in what the reverse chamber block is though. Even so that I am willing to risk my great reputation in the online competitive gaming community for not knowing what a reverse chamber block is, like a filthy skrub.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2017, 12:24:21 am »
+3

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2017, 02:31:36 am »
+6
Leshma, at the time weren't you blaming physical ailments iirc?

Watching the duel, it was fucking terrible. Looked like two patients at a Parkinson's clinic having a field day. The blocks were shite, the combat was shite and the only thing that made it intense was the 1m stake.

Whilst builds help, all are feasible. I hauled ass in dueld on a 3/36 with a shortened spear. I did well with 18/18, with 30/6 I did very well.

Maybe instead of 'blaming mechanics' you should just look at it for what it was. Leshma choked, because he played like shit, and got beaten by a nobody, who was also shit.

Chambers are no excuse to get hit, and by them landing, it just shows that you weren't good enough at blocking.

Skill is important, it's not like you two greenhorns hit the skill-ceiling. You'd get shat on by any PK, CHAOS, KEEN, as they would out-play you. So saying that people only win because of bugs, is a weak excuse.

TL;DR. L2P issues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2017, 09:32:49 am »
If your build is centered around using a katana and you go for full STR, you're an idiot.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2017, 12:11:00 pm »
+2
You used to have a polearm 130+ reach with a 21/21 build right? going left side and spam that thing right??With the broken animations??
Lets not forget your 100% block.
Yeah i know your skill.

I am the worst long term player this game has seen.  If you truely never broke my block, idk.  sad.

also,  wtf are you so keen on being seen as skillfull?  you knowingly limited your learning curve immensly by using a crippled build.  almost like somebody who always preferred riding horse instead of going on foot *cough*
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2017, 12:24:40 pm »
+2
also,  wtf are you so keen on being seen as skillfull?  you knowingly limited your learning curve immensly by using a crippled build.  almost like somebody who always preferred riding horse instead of going on foot *cough*

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2017, 12:46:31 pm »
+3
I meant myself,  sillyfrog ^^
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2017, 01:58:13 pm »
+2
Wait, is this Ras guy's constant references to "100% block" some allusion that everyone is using an autoblocker? Is that why he's saying he's the first "manual blocker" or something?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2017, 02:40:06 pm »
+1
I meant myself,  sillyfrog ^^

I know, it just applies to me too. Cav nobility 4ever, fuck pedestrian peasants.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2017, 02:40:57 pm »
I thought he was just angry about people playing defensive, but it wouldn't surprise me if he thought we are all autoblocking + feint macro.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2017, 02:44:52 pm »
From the way you're talking I bet you don't even have your 'walk toggle' key bound properly. Seriously, these agi-builds...

1 Ath doesnt mean you walk, not unless you press the 'walk' button (even then you'd still be abusing your movement speed more than a Strength Master). It does mean that 0 Ath was too tough for you, or maybe you needed a little extra crutch in your life?

Let me tell you what's tougher than Katana with 1 Ath crutch and 'run mode' enabled:
- Katana with 0 Ath and walk mode toggled.

But in all honesty, no strength build with a katana is really that difficult. "Oh no, a naturally-fast high cut-damage weapon with good length to use with my naturally-slow extremely powerful build... However will I cope?!?"

You are so bad and clueless that i really believe you had no place to CRPG in the first place . YOU Always tried to be funny , always wanted to be the funny guy like you have no real friends . Now that i think about it its kinda sad. But i will say ''hi'' to you if i ever see you on the streets you can consider me your friend.

But let me educate you .
I used to have toggle walk mode on and the walk button on shift so when i press shift i can simulate the run. An option that the game dont offer.(ooohh you never thought about that ohohohohoh i even tried to duel like that ) . There is no real difference on pure STR builds with 0 athl and 1 athl. Pure STR builds always walk side ways with at  most 3 athl.

A reverse chamber is something that you never did in your life. You cant even do the normal ones because as i said you are the joker of this mod.   
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 02:48:30 pm by Ras_FrenzYYY »
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2017, 02:48:02 pm »
mothafucka think he gimped himself with a build that allows to tank a million of his failed **reverse** chamber blocks and supplement lost speed with a good, fast weapon

but uhhh uhhh it's unfair to block my hits you 100% block loser!! :mad:

I am interested in what the reverse chamber block is though. Even so that I am willing to risk my great reputation in the online competitive gaming community for not knowing what a reverse chamber block is, like a filthy skrub.

You have no reputation to begin with so dont worry about risking anything

Dont be ashamed to ask and learn.

Check the finishing blow of the 1.000.000 GOLD duel and tell me what you see.
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"